Chapter 5

Welcome to The Club
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan sat down on the grass with a red face and heaving chest. He had gained a bit of weight over the holiday and hadn't exercised as much as he should've, which made practicing much harder than usual. He had gotten rather flustered after his encounter with Sehun and frankly he needed an excuse to have a red face. Luhan ran laps, did sprints, took shots on goal, everything that he wanted to do, but he couldn't get the image out of his head. The way Sehun had shifted closer to him while speaking quite plainly but his eyes showed interest and amusement. Groaning, Luhan planted his hands on his flushed face and then he felt fingers combing through his hair. "Guys I'm in big trouble" He groaned out and a series of hums made him groan again and he attempted to kick at Kris with a whine. "Why can't you guys be like earlier and tell me he's actually gay!"

"Well you know, now that I look at him, he really seems like he could be straight" Kris spoke in a lazy tone as he played on his phone, probably asking Tao why he didn't try and talk to him earlier. 

"He really does look like he could be straight. Like maybe biual" Junmyeon laughed in a light way before his hands returned to his boyfriend's shoulders to massage them.

"I wouldn't worry too much about it Luhan. It's not that bad. I'm sure Sehun is interested in men. I mean he seemed pretty, you know, interested in talking to you" Yixing's fingers and kind words soothed Luhan slightly but then Kris started to laugh, attempting to cover it up with his hand. This made Luhan roll out of Yixing's lap and he stood up, huffing in an annoyed manner.

"Well excuse me Yifan for wanting some ing clarity on whether my drop dead gorgeous roommate is gay or not! Like for 's sake we all know you wanted to know how straight Tao was when he transferred! You were all over him before you even knew he was gay!" Luhan's hands were balled into tight fists and his face was red from being so worked up. Throwing his hands up in the air he just walked away, continuing to bark remarks back at the three who just gaped at the older. 

It was always surprising to see Luhan get worked up to the point of storming off. But that wasn't what Junmyeon was gaping at for long. "You jumped Tao?!" He squeaked out, totally mortified at the image of that poor panda getting attacked by a ually frustrated and regularly frustrated Kris. "You. Jumped. That. Innocent. ?!" Yixing nearly choked on his spit when he listened to his boyfriend .

"...."

"Oh my ing God Yifan! You jumped Tao! Toazi! That innocent child before you knew his uality!" At this Yixing placed his hands over his ears and tried to ignore the unholy conversation behind him. "He's not some piece of meat waiting to be devoured!"

"In my defense he didn't do anything to stop me."

"That's a horrible excuse! You know I never asked about how Tao lost his ity and now I know why. Like God Kris, show some restraint! You weren't like this with your previous boyfriend right?"

"Well no, at least then I knew he was gay" Groaning Junmyeon buried his face in the crook of Yixing's neck, wanting to bleach his brain. But Kris only smiled before laying back down to text Tao who was in a rather grumpy mood, but that only made him cuter. 

Luhan's hair had long since dried and had returned to it's curly state and it was a mess. It stuck up in every direction and honestly he was too annoyed to even pay attention to it. Though it wasn't too bad since he had dumped more water on his head and sweat helped to keep it almost normal. But it was wavy nevertheless and it looked cute to others but he hated it. It was something he deemed unattractive and tried hard to avoid, but it was pretty much impossible. But in that moment of annoyance he frankly didn't give a damn. He was walking, more like stalking down the hallway towards the dorms in order to change, straighten his hair, probably grab an overwhelming amount of snacks and possibly go to the club room. 

Passing by students, Luhan barely looked twice and just continued to walk back to his dorm in a huffy way. Though the students didn't really care, they were too focused on the boy's face and body to even notice. He was attractive, there was no denying that. He was exotic looking and that made him all the more desirable. His light colored hair set him apart from the other students and it just drew more attention to him. But in those moments of going back to his dorm, Luhan didn't feel embarrassed or shy in the slightest way.

Okay so he was worked up over the fact that three of his friends were positive that Sehun could possibly be straight. Which meant Luhan didn't have three parts of his security net to keep him well, secure! Even though he had been saying all day that there was no way in hell that Sehun was gay, he still appreciated it when his friends assured him that he was in fact a homoual. Running his fingers angrily back through his hair, Luhan approached his dorm, throwing the door open with much annoyance. Stepping out of his shoes, Luhan quickly stripped his body of his shirt and threw it on the floor, fingers angrily messing up his hair.

The oblivious Chinese walked further into the dorm, angrily changing out of his sweaty uniform and when he went to throw his clothes in the hamper he noticed that it was empty. Freezing Luhan looked to his left and ran into the bathroom, seeing that every single ing thing was organized. His eyes widened and he felt his face pale. Slowly he turned around to look at the main room with horror on his face. 

"H-he cleaned t-the room" Luhan's words were a

Please log in to read the full chapter