Chapter 4

Welcome to The Club
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oh Sehun? Oi, Oh Sehun wake up" Jongin spoke and nudged the male's desk with his foot. A grumble sounded from the other and honestly it sounded more like a curse to Jongin and the rest of the class. But still he persisted. Soon enough the sleepy Sehun lifted his face and looked at Jongin with a confused expression. "Hey Sehun. I'm Kim Jongin. Baekhyun told you about me right?"

Rubbing his eyes Sehun looked at the male standing next to him. He wasn't the type that woke up easily and honestly it took him more than a few seconds to really wake up. Squinting at this person, Sehun groaned again before dropping his head. "Who are you?" He asked in a groggy tone. A scoff came from Jongin who patted his shoulder with a smile on his face. Though obviously Sehun couldn't see it and frankly he wasn't interested in it.

"Jongin. Kim Jongin. I'm a friend of Byun Baekhyun. He showed you to your class right?"

"I don't care" Sehun muttered much to the annoyance of Jongin. But there were a few reasons why the tanned boy didn't go off on Sehun. One, he needed to be in the club, or at least Jongdae waas insiting upon it. Two, if he as so much touched a hair on his head negatively, Luhan would find out and tell Kyungsoo who would beat Jongin's . Not to mention Sehun acted like Jongin did in middle school. 

"Come on brat, I'm trying to be a decent human being here"

"Be decent somewhere else"

"You know I don't know why everyone likes you so much already"

"Hell if I know" Silence developed between the two and Jongin was tempted to blow off the half asleep male. But he could just hear Jongdae screeching about how he really didn't want to help a fellow 'troubled' student and honestly it was giving him a headache. Running his fingers through his hair, he pulled out a chair and sat down next to Sehun. This caused the boy to shift slightly in order to properly look at Jongin. "Listen, I don't want to deal with anymore weirdos. Frankly being d by you people isn't on my to do list"

Putting his hands up in defense, Jongin cracked a smirk and nodded. "So you met Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Yeah Chanyeol can be a bit hands on if he is around Baekhyun. They are like the same person. It's weird. But hey, I'm not like them. I'm pretty normal. Just another guy on the soccer team" This made Sehun perk up slightly as he looked at Jongin with a plain expression but slightly curious eyes.

"Wait, isn't that Luhan guy the captain of the team?"

"Yeah! Luhan is the captain. He's been captain since he joined. Seriously even when he was younger than the rest he was captain. He's really good at soccer, like really good"

"I didn't ask for his whole life story..." Sehun sat up after he listened to Jongin gush over Luhan. It was interesting how such a petite male could be that good in such a contact sport as socer. He had played soccer himself in middle school and he knew that it was an aggressive sport once you went competitive. He had seen high school soccer games and they got nasty pretty quickly. Picturing his roommate playing that sport was weird.

"I know but it's really fun to talk about Luhan. He hates getting complimented upfront because it makes him uncomfortable, so I have to brag about him behind his back. Oh Sehun you should try out for the team. That way you can see Luhan acting like a beast. I know he's your roommate but you've only seeing the flower boy Luhan right?" Nodding his head, Sehun just listened to Jongin. Despite not knowing him at all, he found himself getting interested in the topic of Luhan. Having only had a run in with him and a walk to their dorm full of awkward silence, he felt that he was at least comfortable around the man. He didn't know what it was but Luhan had given him a very safe feeling. "Well Luhan isn't just a flower boy. Seriously he may seem like it but when he's on the field, damn, that guy is kind of scary. Once in my freshman year he screamed at me to stop lazing around and actually do something. I had never seen a person get so worked up because I was half assing everything"

Jongin had a smile on his face as his fingers raked back through his hair and he looked at Sehun. For some reason Sehun felt uncomfortable with that smile. The way he praised Luhan, it made it seem like that two were really close. Like to the point of, in Sehun's mind, dating. Of course he had to stop assuming that everyone was dating, but the pride in Jongin's eyes and the soft smile on his face were enough to make Sehun think that way. "Well that sounds great and all, but what are you here for?"

Snapping his fingers, Jongin reached out to place a hand on Sehun's shoulder. "I wanted to introduce myself and possibly erase any rumors you hear about my friends. Honestly they aren't that bad. They are just childish and friendly. Or try to be. But yeah, and I wanted to see if you're a good kid. I only befriend good kids" Staring at the tanned boy seriously, Sehun just nodded and decided it'd be better if he didn't answer. Taking the nod as an answer, Jongin smiled and casually sent a text to The Club's group chat and said that Sehun was pretty passive once you brought up something he's interested in. It wasn't that hard to talk to Sehun, after all he was just socially awkward.

Mrs. Kim's ruler slammed down on the whiteboard as she looked at all of the startled students. "Aren't any of you going to try and speak? English isn't that hard if you try to speak it properly!" For the past ten minutes she had been trying

Please log in to read the full chapter