Chapter 8

Welcome to The Club
Please log in to read the full chapter

When Luhan woke up, he was thrown for a loop. He couldn't see anything. Sitting up, the male looked around wildly and heard water running in the bathroom. Scratching the back of his head, Luhan scrambled to find his phone and check the time. "5:45 AM... Why the hell am I up?" You must understand that Luhan's sleeping habits consisted of the boy waking up around 11 and heading to a class only to sleep till lunch. The majority of his day was spent being half asleep and lazy. But it was a ing month into school. His promise of being a good student had been thrown out on the third day of school. But Sehun, that damn brat ed up his sleeping habits. "Aish!" Angrily throwing his pillow, Luhan got up and marched straight to the bathroom, banging on the door. Despite being petite and oh so innocent looking, he certainly was someone that wanted his precious sleep. "Dammit Sehun open the damn door!" Luhan angrily said, quiet loudly. He was loud whenever he was annoyed or feeling like being annoying. Half the dorm had been given Luhan warnings at the beginning of the year so they didn't report the senior for being noisy. Plus it was fun listening to the pair bicker like an old married couple.

"So help me you ungrateful little-" Luhan's rant was cut short by Sehun opening the door, wearing only his jeans, towel hanging around his neck. His dark hair was messy from not drying it all the way and he looked a bit tired, annoyed, but a bit entertained. Luhan however was the opposite upon seeing Sehun's half body. Luhan's face flushed from the tip of his ears down his neck and to his chest. "Y-y-you know -y-you shouldn't w-w-w-wake me up... AND GOD DAMMIT WEAR CLOTHES!" Luhan finally gave up on his stuttering life and slammed the bathroom door in Sehun's face much to the younger's surprise. Luhan then grabbed his backpack and left the bedroom, not bothering to shut the door on his way out. 

Sehun on the other hand sort of just stood there, blood slowly tickling out of his nose. Sniffling, the boy wiped his nose and cursed under his breath before grabbing a tissue and holding the bridge of his nose before proceeding to continue to get ready for his classes that didn't start for two hours. Sehun wasn't bothered by the fact Luhan had screamed at him, in fact it was cute. But considering the fact he got a ing door slammed in his face and his nose practically broken, yeah, it sort of ticked him off. In like a 'that's sort of cute because he thought I looked hot' or ' my life he thought I look repulsive'. Sehun kept the tissue in his nostril as he buttoned up his white shirt and loosely tied his tie, grabbing his bag before leaving the room. 

As Sehun walked down the hallway, he noticed that there were more and more students watching him. Everyone was sort of whispering and staring at him, some giggling, others pointing and quickly walking away. But that wasn't the weirdest part. It wasn't even seven in the morning and people were up. That was the weird part. Fixing the tissue that was soaking up all the blood from his reddened nose, Sehun headed straight for the place he knew Luhan was going to be at. 

Knocking on Minseok's door, the short male threw open the door, bags under his eyes, looking like he just saw a ghost. "This was your doing wasn't it. I knew that he should've got a different roommate. You and your damn habits of leaving the ing bathroom shirtless." Minseok looked like he was about to die right then and there, but then dropped his head and sighed. "Sorry Sehunnie, Lu wanted me to bite your head off"

"YAH1 YOU BETRAYER!" Luhan wailed from inside the door, causing an alarmed Sehun to relax instantly.

"Ah, is that so. I thought you were actually mad at me hyung. I'm sorry if I did cause any problems" Sehun bowed a bit, trying to act like a human. Not to mention Minseok was adorable when half asleep. And Sehun wasn't always heartless. He had his moments of being a normal human being.  "But can I come in? I'll try and take Luhan hyung back to the dorm so you aren't disturbed anymore" Sehun bowed once again, causing Minseok to get a bit flustered. 

"A-ah it's fine! You can take Lu back, I mean I'm not the one that really got disturbed, I think you were the one that got the worst of it" The smaller and cuter male said, pointing to the tissue sticking out of Sehun's nostril. Blood rushed to Sehun's face as he blushed and nodded his head. "But you can come in, my roommate is at home right now because he's sick so Luhan is occupying his bed. Just try not to get abused by him. He's feisty this time around" Giving you some background on the situation, Luhan has discovered a habit of Sehun's. Whenever Luhan is embarrassed, Sehun is always the one that manages to do something to embarrass Luhan, like seeing your drop dead gorgeous crush shirtless and ing water running down his ing abs and the rest of him. So Luhan tried to keep himself calm, but being rational didn't exist in the mornings. Which was why when he was so loud, people often watched the scene unfold with much amusement.

But this time it had been different because Luhan never announced what made him leave the room in such a fashion, rather he'd just shut up and leave to go sleep in Minseok's room for like five hours. But this time he had screeched what was going on and then when Sehun came out he had a bloody nose. People could only assume certain things. Things that only the human brain can think of. But Sehun didn't think about that when he walked into the dorm and headed for the lump on the bed that was Luhan. The senior sat up and turned to look at Sehun, puffing out his cheeks. "Oh Sehun, I thought I told you that you can't do that around me. It's like the same as dressing in front of a girl, you don't do it" Minseok face palmed himself, knowing Luhan had set himself up for teasing.

"Oh? So you're finally admitting that you are more like a girl?" Sehun asked curiously, crossing his arms as he stared at the flustered Luhan.

"I am NOT saying that I look like a GIRL in any way shape or form. What I'm saying is because I'm you know, not normal you can't be shirtless, pantless, or anything-less. It's unhealthy for my heart you know. My doctor said no men who are too much for me to handle." Luhan was dramatic 90 percent of the time before he had his coffee.

Please log in to read the full chapter