Chapter 2

Welcome to The Club
Please log in to read the full chapter

It wasn't like Baekhyun to storm out of a room or yell at Chanyeol. In fact it was almost unheard of. He was usually pretty calm when it came to Chanyeol, the taller male would rub the back of his neck and they would just be happy together. However Baekhyun began to get easyily annoyed and hotheaded, much to the displeasure of everyone in his group of friends. Baekhyun stalked down the hallway, his feet carrying his wherever they would take him. His dark eyes were narrowed in furry and only looked more intimidating due to the heavy amount of makeup he was wearing. The black eyeliner caused his puppy dog eyes to look less innocent and the accent of shimmery eyeshadow gave him some edge. It was slightly smudged at the corners in an attractive way, a way that Chanyeol said he liked on Baekhyun. The short male briskly walked through each hallway, pushing through the students that populated them. His small hands were clenched into tight fists as he walked. Baekhyun was always happy so why was he so angry? He didn't understand it himself, but he figured it was because his home life wasn't the best at the moment. His parents have been amazing with the fact that he isn't interested in women, but his grandparents are another story. They still think their grandson is what they consider 'holy' and the perfect example of a perfect human being. Yes, they think he is straight. It's starting to get to Baekhyun and he realized that over summer when the group hung out at his house. His grandparents decided to make a surprise appearance and met all of his friends. Of course they accidentally walked in on Minseok and Jongdae holding each other quite closely which resulted in Baekhyun being lectured for surrounding himself by those we are 'immoral' and aren't 'the way God created the human race'. 

Suddenly a hand was on Baekhyun's wrist and was pulled so he spun around. His eyes were wide as he looked at the guilty looking Chanyeol in front of him and began to chew on his bottom lip. "Baekhyun, I'm sorry about what I said. I didn't mean to snap, I'm just stressed out. I'm really sorry" Chanyeol seemed to be begging as he held Baekhyun's wrist with both hands. A few students looked at them with a curious gaze as they never saw the pair fighting or apologizing to each other. They were always causing trouble and being dorky. Baekhyun's fingers twitched as he proceeded to grab Chanyeol's hands and removed them from his wrist. Then he grabbed Chanyeol's wrist and dragged him down the hall and Chanyeol obediently followed. The pair weren't always loved, mostly the male students disliked them. Since middle school Baekhyun had been called a due to his makeup and that instantly made Chanyeol stick up for him in everyway possible. Rumors flew about that they were dating each other, but a very flustered Baekhyun made a public announcement that those rumors were false and that the two were just best friends. Middle school had been a stressful time for Chanbaek and honestly only the members of The Club knew about their struggles.

Baekhyun ended up taking Chanyeol to the dorm building were he pulled the tall male into his room. The pair had been rooming with each other since middle school and so the school didn't think that there was a need to change it up. Plus they tried to have their gay students rooming together, so that they felt more comfortable and secure. So once the door was closed, Chanyeol yanked Baekhyun into a hug and buried his face in the crook of the shorter's neck. Despite not being together romantically, they sure seemed like it. Out of all of the 'couples' in The Club, they were the ones that had skinship the most. You would always see them holding hands, Chanyeol's arm around Baekhyun's shoulders, Baekhyun's arm around Chanyeol's waist, they were more loving than Minseok and Jongdae. 

Baekhyun's small hands were soon placed on the back of Chanyeol as he sighed deeply, trying to just forget about his stress. "Yeolie, it's okay. I'm not that mad at you. I've just been feeling really trapped and upset because of everything due to my grandparents. It's hard to pretend that I'm some straight child. I guess that's why I've been so flirty for attractive men" He mumbled in his husky voice and this caused Chanyeol to hold him closer. This caused Baekhyun to squeal as Chanyeol's long fingers began to tickle the shorter's sides in order to get a smile on his face.

"Yah! Park Chanyeol! I can't breathe, stop it!" Baekhyun squealed as he tried to escape Chanyeol's fingers, but to no avail. His cute laughter soon filled the room as he squealed and tried to escape the taller and stronger male. Chanyeol's own deep laughter mixed with Baekhyun's. 

"Baekhyun it's your own fault. You made me worried that you were angry with me" Chanyeol exclaimed

Please log in to read the full chapter