Chapter 11

Welcome to The Club
Please log in to read the full chapter

Upon arriving at the beach, everyone was kind of awkward and a little tense. The only ones that weren't were Jongdae and Jongin, one of which was in severe pain, rubbing his body in various areas. Jongdae on the other hand had his arms outstretched and was soaking up the warm sun and the scent of the salty air.  Junmyeon suddenly clapped his hands and looked at the boys who were all very awkward with each other. "Alright boys, we came here for a good time so let's have a good time. Yixing and I will set up the picnic area, you guys try and have some fun. Swim a little? Become friends?" He patted the backs of the brooding Sehun and the uncomfortable Jongin before he and his boyfriend headed to the back of the van and began to unload the food. 

"You heard the man, let's move!" Minseok yelled, the dumpling like man was smiling excitedly and suddenly jumped on the back of Luhan who let out a shriek, trying not to fall. 

"Yah! Minseok-ah! Warn me will ya!" The pretty blonde boy yelled, a smile on his face. The pair were heading off to the beach, leading the rest of the boys. Surprisingly Baekhyun and Jongdae were the next ones, quick loudly yelling as they sped down to the beach, running past Minseok and Luhan who yelled at the younger boys for being so rowdy. Chanyeol let out a sigh as he looked at the remaining boys. Before he could even say something, Kyungsoo was jogging after his friends, yelling at them to wait for him. 

"Wah, looks like it's just us. So Sehun-" Before Chanyeol could finish, the stubborn youngest of the friends put his hat on and trudged down to the beach, looking unfriendly and annoyed. "Aish. These punks" The tallest muttered before he wrapped an arm around Jongin's shoulders. "Alright, let's go Jongin. The beach awaits"

"I really don't want to go to the beach though" The male whined, but Chanyeol was sick of being ditched and dragged his friend down to the beach. There was nobody at the beach as it was pretty early and well a school day. Most people were sleeping or in school so they had the beach to themselves. The boys were pretty loud as the parent like couple set up a little camp for the boys. Towels, umbrellas, the works. It was like a family outing actually. Three boys even took off into the water, screaming as waves came at them. Luhan, Jongdae, and Baekhyun. Their shrieks filled the air as they were drenched from head to toe, having wrestled each other in the water. 

As the three ran back to the beach, yelling at each other, Jongdae tripped, being forced to swim until he regained his footing. They were laughing like giddy children, doing another round of rock paper scissors to decide who had to go back in the water. While they were having fun, Minseok was on a photoshoot honestly, taking pictures of everything. His smile was bright and he even made the usually stoic Kyungsoo laugh as he forced him into a cute selca. Chanyeol was attempting to be like his usual self, trying to have fun by messing around with Jongin, but honestly he felt incomplete without his best friend next to him. Jongin was quiet and simply tried to ignore his slight jealousy as he hung out with Chanyeol, sneaking glances towards the boy he had been in love with for the longest time. The last of the three grumpy males was sitting in a chair, sunglasses on, and a scowl still visible. Ah yes, Sehun. He wasn't happy at all.

His dark gaze was glued on the blonde that was happily playing in the water, getting soaked, ocean water causing his clothes to cling to his frail body. Sehun could only glare, feeling irritation bubble up inside of him. Of course he had to ruin it, he had to ruin it all. It was the only chance he got to be that close with Luhan. The two had a strict rule in the dorm, that well Luhan made due to Sehun being oh so straight. However the older often broke the rules and caused Sehun to say that he was straight at least five times before the boy remembered the rules again. Yet here he was, sitting in a chair, looking like he was was in literal hell. Everyone was so happy, yet he wasn't. And Luhan didn't even care. The blonde was screaming and chasing the other boys down the beach, yelling things that really nobody could understand. That wasn't what Sehun wanted to see or hear. Selfishly, he wanted the boy to be as miserable as he was.

Once it was time to eat, everything was a bit better. The boys had played and gotten tired, everyone was able to be around each other without killing anyone. It was nice. Well for the most part. The boys sat down in chairs and on towels, the food all laid out before them. Most of them were drying off from the swim in the ocean, but others were perfectly dry, but in a better mood. Most of them had migrated back to their original p

Please log in to read the full chapter