Chapter 6

Welcome to The Club
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Why the hell didn't you say he was the only one that could go to the ing club room?!" Minseok yelled as the three seniors ran around the building, cheeks tinged red and sweat beading on their forehead. Jongdae let out a whine as he ran alongside his boyfriend. 

"I didn't think the guy was that big of an idiot! He looked like he'd kill anyone that talked to him. How the hell was I supposed to know he was as docile as Lu-Lu?"

"First of all, I am NOT docile, I'm manly. Second of all, why are you calling me Lu-Lu? That's a name for a dog" Luhan said, eyes narrowed at the other. 

"I like calling you Lu-Lu so quit being such a baby about. Jesus you're high maintenance."

"Remind me again who ed up on New Year's"

"A guy makes ONE ing mistake and it's like as bad as killing God"

"You know, I haven't even told Minseok what you ing did"

"Will you two stop arguing like a damn married couple already and focus on the task at hand?" Minseok snapped and the boys headed for an open window that led to a hallway close to their club room. Or at least they thought it was. The one drawback of going to a huge school is that you get lost at least once a day. First Minseok went through the window then Luhan, and Jongdae attempted to, but got his right leg caught and fell flat on his face. "Lu! Hurry and head to the club room! We'll meet you there!" The best friends nodded to each other before Luhan took off down the hallway, weaving past students and teachers, one teacher yelling at him for running in the halls. Girls seemed to have heart attacks when he ran past them or touched their shoulder to get by without hitting them. It was like a scene from a drama. 

The blonde however wasn't trying to be charming in the slightest way possible and was much more worried about actually getting to the club in time. He knew that there was no way Chanyeol would catch Sehun since he was far too clumsy and would end up tripping over his own feet before reaching the boy. So the nimble soccer captain was going to have to do it. He was flying down the halls, trying to locate the club room. He ran up a flight of stairs and turned a corner, the club room at the end of the hallway. 

Luhan's eyes widened as he saw his destination, he had done it. Sprinting forward, Luhan was home free, prepared to surprise Sehun and keep the club a secret if the kid brought any friends with him. However as he looked to his left, down another hall, he saw the tall brunette and it seemed there was a female student following him. "They better treat me like a damn God for this" Luhan bitterly thought as he changed course and headed straight for Sehun, snagging the kid's arm in the process. 

If it was a drama, Luhan would've been grabbing the girl's arm and saving her from being with his love rival or something super cheesy like that. However it was quite the opposite, Luhan was dragging and totally confused Sehun down the hallway, ignoring his broken Korean and rather pathetic attempt of freeing himself.

As the shorter male dragged the younger away from the equally baffled girl, the boys passed a panting Chanyeol and behind them Minseok and Jongdae showed up. The surprise for Sehun's entrance to the club, or rather invitation to the club had been saved. You see Chanyeol went up to the girl and told her he'd treat her to a quick snack in the eating lounge. Her brown eyes were still filled to the brim with confusion, but her face was flushed from embarrassment, not used to being talked to by Chanyeol, who was pretty popular for his height and cute looks. Meanwhile Jongdae and Minseok snuck into the club room, dirty, sweaty, panting, and ready to explain everything. It was all going according to the backup plan. Or at least it was.

It sort of backfired when Sehun finally snapped out of his dazed state and yanked his arm back to his side and glared at the older male, arms crossed. "Mind explaining what the hell that was all about" He asked, a dark eyebrow raised slightly at Luhan. Luhan on the other hand was fidgeting uncomfortably, not wanting to get yelled at by an attractive person. It always put a wet blanket on his candle like self confidence.

"Well you see... You were sort of taking that girl to the clubroom which is a big no no because you were the only one who was invited to the club. It's a long story, but I had to make sure she didn't go into the clubroom..." Okay so maybe he wasn't explaining everything, but he was explaining enough. His curly locks peeked through his hat which had gotten a bit messed up during the sprint to save the club.

"So you're the one who threw this at me?" Sehun asked, voice a little less, you know attack

Please log in to read the full chapter