Chapter 3

Welcome to The Club
Please log in to read the full chapter

To be frank, Sehun's day was a mess. He didn't think anything was going according to plan. It all really started when he entered the room which he was going to be sharing with the really cute Luhan. He barely wrapped his head the appearance of the other so when they were walking he was kind of just staring at the shorter male, as if he was some strange creature. But that didn't compare to his face when he saw Luhan's room. He thought he was about to strangle the kid because of the state of the bedroom. Clothes stuck out of every drawer, empty ramen cups populated the desks and shelves, various towels, bags, shoes, and soccer gear where laying on the floor and God there was the strangest odor in the air. Sehun's face turned to one of displeasure and disgust as he scrunched up his nose and gripped his suitcase handle tightly.

He couldn't even see the mess that was the closet and bathroom. Not to mention whatever had crawled underneath Luhan's bed and possibly died. He barely even processed the excuse Luhan gave him when the male escaped from the bedroom until after the door was closed. Sehun's journey of cleaning the dorm room is one that's rather disgusting and upsetting. He managed to clean every inch of the room, but started with the bathroom first. There were more beauty products than he had seen before and he realized they were skin products to help reduce aging, wrinkles, acne, etc. He cleaned everything and found various bottles of expensive smelling cologne. However it looked like one was missing. How could he tell? Because there was an obvious space in the small box of colognes and Sehun figured that Luhan had it with him. 

Shaking his head, Sehun wondered why he was even curious. "I refuse to live in these conditions" He muttered as he began to clean everything. The dark haired male cleaned the toilet, the shower, the floor, the sink, and the counter, He took the towels that were hanging up and threw them into the hamper and dug around for fresh towels to hang up. He sprayed a type of air freshener in the air to make the room smell clean, like fresh cotton. The scent was very light as Sehun had always been sensitive to perfumes and scents like that. He moved the hamper out into the main room where he would take it to the laundry room. Everything slowly began to get cleaned and Sehun had a ghost of a smile on his face when he looked at his progress. The closet and bathroom had been cleaned and organized and the little living room had gotten the same treatment. What was left was the beds and the desks that needed to be burned. Sehun however up whatever clean air his lungs could find and began to clean the death trap.

His side of the room was dusty as hell and honestly it seemed like nobody had ever been on that side of the room. Now Luhan's, Luhan's was another story. It was a total mess. His bed looked like it had been assaulted by five year olds. His blankets were pulled up just fine, like the bed was made, but when Sehun pulled back the covers, a frown played on his features. Books, music sheets, clothes, various things were cluttered underneath his blankets and it was honestly making a headache bloom in Sehun's brain. "Aish!" Throwing the blankets back down, the tall male placed his hands on his hips, deciding to touch that place last. 

So he distracted himself by cleaning off the desks and shelves that were covered in empty ramen cups. He wondered how such a skinny guy could eat so much, having forgotten that Luhan had said he was involved with the soccer team. Honestly he forgot about various things once he stepped into the room, which included calling his mother and switching roommates. He had been so shocked and frankly horrified he spaced out. The memories would probably come back once it was too late to change roommates and his mother would already be hysterical by the time he would call. Instead he was grabbing trash and throwing it into the trash can before emptying that out and replacing it.

He cleaned furiously, in attempt to make the room into a place that's liveable. Once he cleaned every single thing in the room, the male stood at his roommate's bed, eyes darkening at the mess. First he began to remove everything from the mattress, sorting it into different piles. It seemed like the male had been studying for something and just fell asleep while doing so. Placing the books on Luhan's desk, Sehun proceeded to strip the bed and the pillows. Bunching everything up, he walked to the hamper and placed them on the floor with a grimace on his handsome face.

Long story short, Sehun fought with the laundry room for quite some time. He even convinced a teacher to let him use the staff laundry room. Honestly how could they say no to such a pure and innocent request? Plus they had all witnessed the mess that was Luhan's room at least once so they were more than happy to comply. When Sehun returned to now his dorm, he went straight into the bathroom to shower. He spent a long period of time in the shower, acting as if he was scrubbing the germs sweat off of his body. He washed his hair a few times with his plain scented shampoo before deep conditioning it and twisting it between his slender fingers, looking for split en

Please log in to read the full chapter