Chapter 10

Welcome to The Club
Please log in to read the full chapter

Last time on the Kdrama, The Club, our main couples were separated due to Mr. Lee coming out of the gym, trying to make the escaping students return to their classrooms. The first ones over the fence were Chanyeol and Baekhyun who had a heart breaking separation. They however reunited, Chanyeol having gotten covered in dirt and had to comfort a distraught Baekhyun. Jongdae and Minseok were the second couple off campus, but they had a less romantic moment. Yixing and Junmyeon had a romantic rose garden moment that made our viewer's heart melt. However Kyungsoo, Jongin, Luhan, and Sehun were all unaccounted for. So let's figure out where these handsome boys went off to.

When Baekhyun screamed, Kyungsoo's instant reaction was to run back to school as he regretted skipping school to begin with. However Jongin had other plans. The taller male grabbed Kyungsoo's wrist and pulled him away from everyone, sprinting to the safest place he could think of. Of course Kyungsoo was yelling at Jongin to let him go, saying that he was hurting his wrist, violating him, everything he could think of to break the contact. Honestly Kyungsoo isn't able to have contact with Jongin without his face exploding in various shades of red and his normally reserved attitude crumbles within seconds. Yet there he was, pinned against a wall with a panting Jongin breathing heavily on him. "I think we lost him" The male said with a breathless laugh, his hair messily sticking to his forehead from sweat. Kyungsoo stiffened for a second before he tried to push the male away from him, but only resulted in Jongin holding his shoulders with that cocky smirk. "If you move someone will see us"

"You smell like sweat, it's disgusting" The smaller male growled as he managed to smack Jongin's hands away from him. Boy males sighed as they stood there, not being able to move. "Also while I'm on the subject, why did you choose this place to hide in?" The usual quick reply wasn't present, leaving Kyungsoo with a questioning look as he raised an eyebrow, curious if Jongin had done it all on purpose. "Well? I'm waiting" He rolled his eyes a bit, wanting to know when he could leave the place he had been stuffed into. Honestly Jongin had hid the pair down a small alley between the school and the infirmary building, creating a space only comfortable enough for one person. However there they were, practically pressed together, Jongin using the wall behind his long time crush to keep himself from smothering the male. 

Jongin bit his lip as he thought, wondering what he could say. "Would you believe me if I said this was the only place I thought we could fit?"

"Are you calling me small Kim Jongin?"

"What? No, NO, I am NOT calling you small Kyungsoo-ah, I'd never do that! Never!"

"Yes you do! You do it all the time!" 

"I do not! Soo, you know I would never make a comment about your size. I think it's adorable, fun sized"

"I knew it! You are calling me short!"

"No I'm not!" Kyungsoo's cheeks were on fire as he stared up at Jongin, realizing that his friend thought he was short. Jongin only smiled as he looked at his irritated friend. He could only affectionately smile at him before leaning in closer, closing the distance between them. "You know, I love you best when you're like this" His face showed how teasing he way, but his voice was sincere. In that moment, Kyungsoo didn't have a single remark to make as he was silenced within seconds. 

When the scream had erupted from Baekhyun's lips, Luhan's instant was to grab whatever was closest and run. That thing happened to be Sehun. The younger's wrist was grasped firmly in Luhan's hand as the soccer captain hauled across the field, the whole group scattering. Both boys didn't say a thing as they ran, blood pumping through their body at a speed that dyed their faces scarlet. Their breathing was in sync, bodies moving like a well oiled machine. Somehow the grip on Sehun's wrist had turned to tightly holding hands as they ran, the older of the pair looking for a place to hide. If it hadn't been that situation, Sehun knew that he would've enjoyed the mom

Please log in to read the full chapter