Prologue

Welcome to The Club
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rolling his eyes at his overprotective mother, Sehun grabbed his bags from the trunk of the car and nodded. "Yes Mom, I know how to survive without you. Plus it won't be that bad, I think I'll be okay" He said was an even tone and set his bags on the ground to look at his tearful mother. She was honestly one of the most emotional people in the world. Well Sehun was surprisingly emotional as well, but that side never shows unless he's with people he's comfortable with. Which probably was just his family. Frowning at this rather annoying thought, he nearly said something when a sob came from his over dramatic mother.

"I can't believe my baby is all grown up! You're going to be living away from home and you'll be making friends, and I'm so proud of you. I knew you weren't so smart and good looking for nothing. Now you just need to get yourself a decent boyfriend and all will be good" Wiping away her tears, Sehun's mom pulled him into a bone shattering hug. "Call me as soon as you meet your roommate" 

"Of course Mom. I'll call your right away" Sarcasm was laced in his voice, but honestly his emotional mother couldn't even be bothered to notice. She was too busy wiping away her tears and getting into her car to notice anything. Fingers raked back through his hair as he stood there, unsure of where he was supposed to be going. Looking around the campus he noticed the amazing amount of students that populated the area. There were various groups of friends that were all talking and sitting around on the large campus, all looking like they were having the times of their lives. Sehun frowned as he realized that he was stupid enough to apply for this school. Sure he got in with ease, but still, he stood out like a sore thumb. The blank faced male then sighed before walking towards the building in front of him, the one he figured was the main building. Or at least he hoped it was. The academy was strangely different from what he expected and it was much bigger too.

As he walked, his bags slung across his broad shoulders, suitcase dragging behind him, Sehun was suddenly blindsided b

Please log in to read the full chapter