Why didn't you tell me?

Good boy VS bad boy (VKook fanfic/BTS)

Ⓣhe moment he had dragged Jimin out the classroom, everyone nearby started whispering to each other.

“He’s back,” one said.

“He never left,”  the other muttered.

Subtly and sneakily, Jungkook escaped the classroom fast enough to catch a glimpse to where the two males were headed, and he followed. He knew it was none of his business, but he was too curious to know about V and Jimin’s relationship to stay put.

“What the hell were you thinking!” he suddenly heard yelling right around the corner, where he managed to stop quickly enough to not be seen by the two other boys. When he peeked in their direction around the corner, V had Jimin pushed up against the wall, staring intently at him.

“What I was thinking?” Jimin yelled back. “You literally just openly dragged me out in the middle of a class! Don’t you think people will talk again?”

V looked taken aback, but he still didn’t budge. “You told me you moved.” Somehow, he didn’t sound angry anymore. If rather, he seemed…hurt.

“I told you so you’d stop,” Jimin said easily in a matter-of-factly tone.

“So you lied to me?” he murmured back.

“Yes,” Jimin said honestly.

“Why? Why would you lie to me Pumpkin?” V asked, and to Jungkook’s surprise, he was tearing up. Literally.

“Don’t call me that!” Jimin snapped. “I’m not someone for you to fool around with V!”

Jungkook knew it was V already, but it surprised him how much Jimin knew him well. He knew Jimin and Taehyung used to be friends before, but what exactly was his relationship with V?

“I know you liked me better than him,” he said, but more quietly. “We used to , remember?”

Jungkook’s jaw literally dropped open. They had a ual relationship without Taehyung’s awareness?

“Keep it down!” Jimin barked. “And that was when Taehyung and I weren’t friends anymore,” he said sadly. Jungkook was still confused. So after Taehyung pushed Jimin away, he was secretly meeting V?

“I don’t care if he knew or not,” V said carefree. “Since I talked with the stupid boy, he mentioned you’re in the same class as him, and I knew he went to school here.”  Jimin’s eyes widen at what he said, and so did Jungkook. He was talking about me.

“You - you’ve talked to Jungkook?” he asked.

“I’m glad you agree he’s stupid too,” V smirked, and suddenly he was leaning closer to Jimin, but the smaller boy pushed him away angrily.

“Stop it!” he snapped. “I’m not interested in you. I have a boyfriend now, whom I love so much, and we’re together, so don’t even think about it,” he declared before fixing up his clothes as brushing off dust whilst sending the taller a disgusted glare.

“I’m going to win you back,” V muttered, but he kept his distance with him.

“You never had me to begin with,” he spat at him, and then started walking in Jungkook’s direction, which definitely startled him, and he was too late to react in time. “Jungkook?” he gaped at him in surprise. “What - what are you doing here?”

“I followed you,” he confessed, which made V approach closer as well.

“He’s obsessed with Taehyung,” he muttered coldly, staring at him with a look full of hatred.

“Huh?” Jungkook glared at him. “The one who’s obsessed here is you,” he snapped back, which surprised him.

“So, you heard?” Jimin asked carefully.

But Jungkook was already pissed. “Of course I heard!” he yelled. “And what the hell is wrong with you? Sleeping with him behind Taehyung’s back? Are you even human - “ Before Jungkook could finish his sentence, he had already felt a sudden strong force touching his face, which surprised him so much he lost balance and fell backwards on the floor. As he rubbed the painful area, he glared back at the male over him. “Did you just punch me?”

“Don’t talk to Jimin like he did anything wrong,” he said.

Jungkook stood up quickly again, still not breaking off his disgusted and hard stare. “He did do wrong! Don’t you realise how much it was hurting Taehyung?”

V started laughing loudly again, like last time they talked, as he threw his head backwards. “You don’t think I’m a bottom, do you?”

Jungkook rolled his eyes. “I’m not talking about his ! I’m talking about his feelings,” he murmured.

“His feelings?” V mocked. “He didn’t even know.”

Jimin seemed to have wanted to say something as he opened his mouth, but he closed it immediately, which Jungkook ignored. “You do realise you’re actually the same person? If you have feelings for Jimin, or just are ually attracted to him, what do you think Taehyung would feel? He kept his distance with Jimin, but he was hurting on the inside. And the reason why he hated it and felt so bad about it was probably because he still cared too much about him, and that brought onto your attraction towards him.”

Jungkook wasn’t as confident as he sounded. He spoke as if he knew everything and how this D.I.D condition worked, but he wasn’t too sure. He hoped he had judged it right, despite what he had just heard from them, and what Taehyung had told him, it only made sense, but these two didn’t seem to have linked that part together.

“Wh - what?” Jimin stuttered. “Taehyung felt bad about it?”

“Of course he did,” Jungkook snapped, “you know Taehyung better than me, but you didn’t know this? He obviously pushed you away because of himself, not you!”

“Are you saying my feelings for Jimin aren’t real?” V suddenly barked at him.

Jungkook had no idea what to answer. He knew what would make him mad, and he might even be wrong, but he was going for the first answer he thought of, and how it must be working. “Yes.”

This made thunder visible in V’s eyes. “You ing - “ He didn’t finish his sentence as he was about to throw in another punch at the raven haired boy, but he dodged, and Jimin also helped him to stop.

“Don’t you get it,” Jimin said with teary eyes, “I had been hurting Taehyung all long, and all you did was to deceive me.”

V snapped his arm back, whilst switching his glare onto the males that was now standing against him, obviously against him and everything he tried to say. “Come on, Taehyung! He shouldn’t exist! I’m the one who owns this body, not him,” he yelled, but neither of the boys believed, nor gave much reaction to him.

“Yeah yeah,” Jimin said with a fake yawn.

“You believe that,” Jungkook muttered, but loud enough so they’d hear him.

“You ing ,” V cursed at him, “you’re gonna regret this.”

Somehow, Jungkook definitely believed him. He was sure V was going to take revenge, but he knew what he did was the right thing, and it was worth letting V boss him as long as it didn’t bother Taehyung.

As V gave him one last glare, he walked away past Jungkook as he purposely bumped into him and walked away.

“I’m sorry you had to hear all this,” Jimin apologised after a while when V had gone, and the other two boys stood still like mannequins in the hallway.

“No, I’m glad I did,” Jungkook said. “But can I ask you something?” Jimin nodded his head in response. “Did V appear this often as well before?”

Jimin frowned at him. “Has he been appearing often? I don’t really stay in touch with Taehyung, you know, so I don’t know when he has appeared lately.”

Jungkook mentally counted. “He’s appeared four times, counting today,” he stated.

Jimin gasped. “Four times already?” he asked amazed. “He barely appeared once in a month before.”

This was definitely weird. V had been appearing way too often of what he used to. So why was he always appearing now?

“When specifically does he appear? Just when Taehyung’s angry or depressed?”

“When he feel those emotions strongly, yes.”

Then it’s all because of me? And Jimin?