His name is V

Good boy VS bad boy (VKook fanfic/BTS)

Ⓙungkook avoided Taehyung for the rest of the day. He also tried to avoid him at school for the rest of the week. Although he hated the idea of not talking to him, he was so embarrassed to face him.

Even though it was Taehyung whom kissed him first, he couldn’t bring himself to face him. Just the idea of Taehyung standing right in front of him made him blush madly.

But why did he kiss me? Jungkook thought to himself the next weekend. And why hasn’t he called me?

The flustered male checked his phone, but there were still no notifications on the locked screen. It had been surprisingly easy to avoid Taehyung; as if he was doing the exact same thing.

Wait, is Taehyung ignoring me as well?

This made Jungkook sit right up on his bed as he just realised something. Why was he ignoring the raven haired boy? What had he done? Just because he ran away in embarrassment?

Jungkook punched his fist on the mattress of his bed before grabbing his phone, shoved it in his back pocket, and stormed out of the house, just yelling to aunt Hani he was going out.

Jungkook’s destination was over to Taehyung’s house, and he didn’t stop knocking until someone finally opened it.

“Oh, it’s Jungkook,” the oldest brother, Baekhyun answered, with the other brother, Daehyun, right beside him.

“What are you doing here?” he asked. “Taehyung is - “

“I know he’s home, so please let me in,” Jungkook said, but he was rather demanding than asking. “I really need to talk to him.”

“Look, Taehyung’s not h - “

“Then let me talk to V!” he yelled, surprising the brothers.

“O - okay,” Daehyun stuttered before opening the door, letting the younger male inside.

In high speed, Jungkook kicked off his shoes and ran upstairs to Taehyung’s room. He knocked hard as the male inside was playing loud music, but he knew he’d hear him eventually. Not long after, the door opened, and there stood the male who looked as irritated than ever.

“Oh, if it isn’t the stupid boy,” he mocked when he stared at Jungkook for a few seconds.

“Hello V,” Jungkook muttered, surprising the other.

“Looks like the stupid boy has gained some brain cells,” he smirked at him, and to Jungkook’s surprise, he opened the door, allowing him inside. “So he told you?” he asked as he sat down on the bed. Jungkook was about to sit on the floor until he clapped beside him.

“Yeah, he did,” Jungkook said, hesitant if he should sit beside him or not.

“He’ll push you away soon enough,” he said like it was the most casual thing to say in the world. “Just like what he did to Pumpkin.”

“Pumpkin?” Jungkook asked confused. Then a certain image came to his head. “Do you mean Park Jimin?”

His eyes widen. “Do you know him?”

Jungkook nodded. “He’s in my class.”

“So you do go to the same school?” he said, but it came more out as a question. Jungkook nodded. “Can I ask you something?”

Jungkook stared at him. If he was the mean guy Taehyung told him, why was he acting so normally to him now? “Aren’t you already asking?”

To Jungkook’s surprise, he started grinning. “What’s your relationship with Taehyung?”

It’s definitely V I’m talking to right now. “We’re…friends,” he said hesitantly.

V furrowed his eyebrows. “I don’t believe you,” he said, “I know Taehyung better than anyone, and I know it’s not just friendship going on here.”

It felt so weird to Jungkook; talking to what’s supposed to be his friend, but it at the same time it wasn’t. It was just the same face and body, but not the same person. V was different from Taehyung. Even their hairstyles were different; Taehyung always had his brown hair forwards like a fluff ball, but V had pushed it backwards. Jungkook could even tell V had showered not long ago as his hair was still a little bit wet, all pushed back.

And their eyes couldn’t be any more different. Taehyung’s eyes were so warm and soft. Jungkook felt always so lost and melted in them, but in V’s eyes, it was hard and cold. He could definitely tell they were two completely different people, and Jungkook had to be honest, it scared him a little bit, but he wasn’t going to let neither V nor Taehyung know that he was slightly feeling this way. He had to be strong for his friend.

“What do you mean by that?” Jungkook asked, furring his eyebrows as well. “We’re just becoming close friends since I arrived.”

V threw his head back as he laughed out loud. “You know, I’m not completely clueless either. I may not always know what’s going on when I appear, but I know Taehyung’s feelings and thoughts. Whenever he’s really upset, frustrated or sad, he’s too weak to pull me back, and puff, here I am,” he smirked.

It made Jungkook sick at how he was talking of Taehyung like he wasn’t present. Although he wasn’t quite sure how the disorder worked, he felt like Taehyung was still here; just asleep at the moment.

“And do you know why I’ve appeared?” he asked.

Jungkook shook his head. “Because he’s been angry for some reason?”

“That reason is you, Jungkookie,” he smirked. “All he’s been writing about is you. I know he kissed you, and then you ran away.”

Jungkook turned away immediately at the mention of the kiss. V was definitely not the right person to see him flushing pure red.

“I’ve never felt this strong to come out,” he grinned, “so thank you Jungkookie.”

“Don’t call me that,” he muttered through gritted teeth. He hated how he said his name, like he was someone he could bully like he wanted.

“Why not? If Taehyung calls you that, then I can too. We are still the same person. He created me.”

“Shut up!” Jungkook yelled. “He hates you! He hates you!” he repeated furiously. “Don’t talk about him like he’s someone you can toy around! He’s a person! And he’s my friend, so stop talking about him like that!”

V laughed again, but this time, he seemed more like he forced it out, just to give Jungkook the idea he thought he was ridiculous. “You like him, don’t you?” he smirked. “You fancy our Taehyungie?” he teased.

Jungkook glared at him. “Don’t say our Taehyungie,” he murmured.

“Why?” he asked, clearly enjoying himself making the black haired boy mad. “Because he’s your Taehyungie?”

“Yes!” Jungkook yelled without thinking. “Give me Taehyung back! It’s him I want to talk to!” he yelled.

V laughed. “He’ll come out when he’s calmed down,” he muttered, surprisingly calm again and looked very serious. “I can’t control it. It’s all him.”

Jungkook sat down again after calming himself down too. “Why did you come out now anyways? Does he have anything to be angry with now?” Jungkook asked innocently, which made V smirk at him again.

“I literally told you a few minutes ago,” he said, “it’s because of you. Because of the kiss.”

Jungkook decided not to turn around this time, and now V clearly saw his red ears. “But - but it was him who kissed me, not the other way,” he stuttered.

V stared at him before talking further. “But it was you who ran away.” Jungkook decided to remain silent, and V spoke further. “If you didn’t run away, he’d still be here. So technically, it’s your fault.”

This time he couldn’t stop his desperate glare for the other uninvited male. “How could I not? He just suddenly kissed me, and out of nowhere! Of course I’d get embarrassed and flustered! He’s acting like I hadn’t been non stop thinking about it!”

V stared at him. “You’re the one who acts like he hasn’t been thinking about it.”

Jungkook stopped. Wait… He’s right. I have been acting like that. Taehyung avoided me as well. He probably felt embarrassed as well. He may even be regretting it. “But I don’t want him to regret it,” Jungkook heard himself talking out loud, which surprised both him and V.

“Then tell him that, not me,” V muttered in a bored voice. “Hey, are you good at video games? I’m bored,” he whined as he stood up to look through the games in the drawer below the television was placed at.

“I’m not going to play any video games with you,” Jungkook frowned at him, still sitting down.

V turned around to glance at him. “It might raise up his mood, and he’ll appear again,” he said, which made Jungkook think about it.

Before he could say anything else, V had suddenly made his way towards him and pinned him again the bed whilst sitting on top of him. “Or you can just make me feel exhausted, and if you’re lucky, he might appear in the middle,” he smirked.

Jungkook’s eyes widen as V pressed his lips against Jungkook’s, not letting him move or protest.

Jungkook tried resisting, but he had no strength to push him away when he was completely absorbed in the bed because of his weight and locking his arms so he couldn’t move freely.

Jungkook shut his eyes tightly, hoping the moment would go over soon, and suddenly his lips felt empty again, but he didn’t dare opening his eyes.

“Jungkookie?” whispered the soft voice he had been longing for to hear.