What are we?

Good boy VS bad boy (VKook fanfic/BTS)

Ⓔven after their little heated kiss, they still hadn’t had enough of each other. The more they kissed, the more they wanted from the other.

“Wait, Jungkook,” Taehyung stopped after their making out section in bed (with their clothes on of course). “What are we?”

Jungkook frowned at him. “Males?” he asked stupidly.

“No, I mean us,” he said, giggling at Jungkook’s cluelessness. “We like each other, but do we both want a…” Taehyung didn’t complete his sentence and stared downwards instead to avoid the other male’s gaze.

Jungkook smiled at him as he lifted his head up with his hand softly. “Doesn’t that mean we’re together now? I mean, I’m not sure what kind of person you think I am, but I don’t make out with just anyone in their beds,” he laughed sweetly, which also made Taehyung chuckle.

“So, we’re… uhm, b - bo…”

“Boyfriends? Yeah,” Jungkook smiled. He was glad he had finally admitted to himself that he was, in fact, in love with Taehyung. Badly. He might even have fancied him ever since he first caught the sight of him, but he knew for sure he really wanted this male to himself. No one else could take him from him; especially not V, and Jungkook knew he had many meetings left with the other personality, but he wanted to help Taehyung the best he could to get rid of him for good.

“You should probably go,” Taehyung said after they had spent way too much time at his room. “I’m going to have dinner soon, and you must be home soon as well I believe.” Taehyung was right, but Jungkook didn’t want to leave just yet. And he even feared his brothers would be downstairs as well; he had even yelled at them previously, which made him scared to face them again.

“Can you walk me to the door? I’m scared to meet your brothers,” he asked innocently, but it only confused his newly boyfriend.

“My brothers? Why?” he asked.

“I kind of yelled at them earlier to hurry up and let me in, although they tried to keep me out because V was here,” he confessed, which only made the other laugh madly.

“You yelled at them?” he chuckled. “I wish I could’ve seen that!”

Jungkook frowned. “I’m glad you didn’t,” he muttered, but pushed it aside as Taehyung followed him downstairs and towards the entrance door.

Just before Jungkook managed to tie his shoes, the evil brothers had of course appeared behind Taehyung, putting one hand on each other his shoulders-side whilst smirking evilly at the guest.

“You all right?” they asked them both, who only nodded in response, confused of why they wouldn’t be.

“We heard you guys fight, and we wanted to check on you to see if you’d get physical,” Baekhyun started, still smirking at them.

“But we stopped when we heard and stuff,” Daehyun finished, smirking till his face would break, along with his older brother.

“G - guys,” Taehyung stuttered as his face was flushing red.

All Jungkook could do was to avoid their gazes. “I’ll get going now,” he muttered and exited the house. Just before he closed the door, he turned around to glance at Taehyung and mouthed ‘bye’ before closing it and headed back home again.

 

Not much longer after when he was finally home, aunt Hani attacked him with questions as to why he just suddenly disappeared and why he hadn’t answered his phone that had been on mute this whole time. (Plus he was quite distracted, so he didn’t notice it one bit.)

“I’m sorry aunt Hani,” Jungkook apologised as he pulled her into a bear hug. “I promise I won’t do it again.” And with that, he got away with it.

 

The next Monday Jungkook waited by his and Taehyung’s meeting spot again, and they joined their way to the school together. They intertwined their hands together on the way and were as affectionate as they wanted to be, but when the school had closed the gap, they had slowly stopped touching each other, and their hands left the other’s not longer after.

They said their goodbyes when they had each of their own classes, and this time Jungkook was a lot happier than previous lesson, which also caught his seatmate’s attention.

“You’re friends again?” Jimin asked, which made Jungkook slightly jump in his seat as he was currently in dreamland with his boyfriend.

“What? Who?” Jungkook asked confused.

“You and Taehyung of course. I don’t see you talk to anyone else here,” he said.

Jungkook snorted. “Stalker much?” he retorted. “We did have small misunderstanding fight, but we’re all okay now,” he grinned. He didn’t even mean to seem so happy, but he couldn’t help it.

“You seem more than okay,” he commented, “did you guys get closer or what.”

Jungkook started blushing uncontrollably. “N - not really,” he stuttered as he avoided Jimin’s gaze.

“Wait, do you like him?” he asked astonished, which literally made Jungkook jump for a moment and flustered glanced around to find something to his rescue, but found none. “Does he like you as well?”

“I never said I did,” Jungkook muttered, “and it’s none of your business what my relationship with Taehyung is anyways.”

Jimin closed his mouth as he watched Jungkook closely before answering. “Sure. Congrats.”

“With what?”

“Being together I mean,”  he replied.

“I didn’t say we’re together,” Jungkook said.

“I can still tell,” Jimin said, “but still, I don’t mind as long as you’re both happy.”

Jungkook wanted to ask Jimin further, but Seokjin, their teacher, entered the room and started the lecture right away. Jungkook made sure he didn’t lose his concentration on their previous conversation so he’d remember to ask carrot head what he meant.

When it was finally break, Jungkook turned towards Jimin again. “What did you mean?” he asked right away.

“About what?” he asked clueless, as if he forgot about their conversation earlier.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. “About wanting us both to be happy? Why do you care at all? I know you used to be friends, but Taehyung is not your concern anymore. If you want to reunite with him, then talk to him, not me, okay?” he said perfectly without messing up, despite him being nervous as hell. He had long wanted to say this to carrot head since he heard his past with Taehyung, but he had never gathered up the courage to actually say it to him until now.

Jungkook was waiting unsettling for a response from Jimin, but he was sitting completely still.

“I can’t…” he whispered, looking like he’d almost cry in the middle of the classroom.

Jungkook was taken aback from such an expression from the doll boy. “Of course you can. You’re allowed to speak your mind, you know,” Jungkook encouraged him, but he knew he made the wrong move when he was about to lay a comforting hand on his shoulder, but he suddenly snapped it away whilst glaring hard at him.

“Just drop it Jungkook,” he murmured, before literally turning his back against him in the chair, clearly giving him the message they were done talking.

The next subject was about to start in just a few minutes, but what caught the students’ attention was the sudden loud banging noises outside in the hallway.

“What’s that?” Jungkook heard someone behind him whisper.

“Sounds like the doors are slammed open in every classroom,” the seatmate responded.

It did sound like that indeed. As Jungkook listened more closely, the sound was creeping up closer to their classroom, and it’d only be a matter of time before their door would be busted open as well.

The moment the door was slammed open, an angry looking Taehyung was standing in the door opening. He literally looked like someone had murdered his entire family; he was incredibly pissed. But what Jungkook noticed was not Taehyung, but V.

Jimin made a little squeaking noise - Jungkook noticed - and when Taehyung, or V’s, eyes landed on the raven haired boy, they immediately landed on his seatmate as well.

Without any warning, the angry male stormed in their direction. For a split second, Jungkook thought he’d drag him out, but it wasn’t him he was going for, but Park Jimin.