Mall

Well, well, well, What do we have here, hm?

 

A/N: I guess you guys must be used to my late updates by now XD I'm really sorry. 

Idk if this was clear but Minseok is the youngest here and Luhan the oldest (in the foreword it's kinda in order)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Stop that.”

 

Jongdae pokes Baekhyun for one more time and then he stops.

 

“Thanks.” Baekhyun says sarcastically.

 

“I’m impressed that you stayed quiet for so long. New record.” Jongdae follows Baekhyun’s gaze across the big field. His eyes land on a certain little Baozi who seems to be struggling with tieing his shoes. They see the deer-like boy walking over and positioning himself across the little one on one knee and tieing his shoes for him. A blush spreads across the cute cheeks of the little one. Jongdae averts his eyes back to his friend sitting next to him. “So that’s why, huh? No surprise to me.” Baekhyun doesn’t respond nor does he avert his eyes away from Minseok. Both guys are sitting on the sidelines, not feeling like joining their class with P.E.

 

“Wanna go to the mall after school?” Baekhyun merely just shrugs his shoulders.

 

“Minseok will be coming, too.” Now this seems to get his attention.
 

“Really? When did you ask him?” The guy asks with big shiny eyes full of wonder and hope.

 

“I didn’t,” The smile fades away, “Not yet, I mean.” Baekhyun sighs and pushes Jongdae weakly. He simply laughs.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll make him come.” A smirk plays on Jongdae’s beautiful features.

 

-

 

Well, it was easier said than done. No surprise when your target is surrounded by nine other guys. However, Jongdae somehow managed to get Minseok alone with him for just a few minutes. The short time was enough to get a pleasant response out of the little one.

 

So here they are. Their first place to visit was a cutely decorated candy shop. The duo figured Minseok might have a sweet tooth. And right they were. Minseok couldn’t stop smiling at the sight of so many different types of candy from all over the world. They ended up buying way too much, so now all three of them are carrying equal heavy bags loaded with candy. Minseok’s smile is worth it.

 

“Let’s sit over there.” Jongdae points at a bench in front of a beautiful water fountain. Since it’s in the afternoon, the mall’s pretty crowded. The bench is really big, so others are sitting on it too. The two slightly taller boys make Minseok sit in the middle, so that the smaller can feel more safe that way as well as comfortable.

 

Most of the candy they bought are foreign ones from all over the world. The duo wasn’t surprised when Minseok told them he’d already tried those before.

“This one is my favourite!” Minseok exclaims happily once he’s finally found what he was looking for inside the bags. “Here.” The smaller grabs a few pieces of the candy and before he can give them to the two guys sitting beside him, Jongdae gently caresses Minseok’s cheeks and makes the smaller turn his head towards himself. “Feed me.” Jongdae says, more like demands with his challenging eyes. Minseok’s face heats up. Baekhyun’s eyes grow big. What are you doing?! He screams internally. Minseok is silent for a few seconds but does what he has been told and gently places the candy inside Jongdae’s mouth. The boy smirks and pats the younger one’s hair. “Good boy.” Before Minseok can even take in what just happened, Baekhyun turns him around.

 

“M-Me too!” He says with his puppy eyes, unsure of the reaction of the smaller one. Again, Minseok does what he has been told to do. He gently feeds Baekhyun the remaining candy. Once he’s done, two guys are beyond happy and the third one is beyond confused and blushing like crazy. Jongdae and Baekhyun look at each other and seem to have come up with a plan. They both grab one of Minseok’s favourite candy and make Minseok open his mouth. The favour is returned and they both grab his hand and start to walk to their next destination. Minseok is actually glad that they’re holding hands now. If they weren’t he’s sure his leg would fail him and give in. Of course, he’s not gonna admit that. Moreover, you can’t blame him. Who wouldn’t when they’d just fed not one but two extremely handsome man? And even getting fed himself in the end.

 

The trio walk into a clothing store and go right towards the men section. “Oh, this one looks cute!” Baekhyun says, holding a baby blue sweater in front of Minseok. I’m sure this’ll look great on you.” He nods. Jongdae immediately agrees too. They continue like this for a while until they all think they’ve grabbed enough and they decide to head over to the fitting rooms. Minseok first tries on the sweater that Baekhyun had picked for him. He must say, it really suits him. “You done?” He hears Jongdae ask from outside. “Yes!” Minseok opens the curtains and steps outside. Their faces immediately brighten up, especially Baekhyun’s. “I knew it!” He exclaims. “Isn’t it a little too big?” Minseok questions quitely. His sleeves are long enough to cutely cover half of his beautiful hands. “No no! It’s just right.” Baekhyun reassures him. “Yeah, it’s like you’re wearing your boyfriend’s sweater.” Jongdae says jokingly. Minseok’s face heats up and his eyes widen. His mouth slightly agape. Baekhyun’s mouth falls open and he immediately smacks Jongdae’s head. “Yah!” Minseok has already gone back behind the curtains to change out of it. The three of them continue to try on their selected items and end up buying almost all of them.

 

Their next stop was in a small restaurant and after that they decided to call it a day. Minseok thanked the guys for the good time and gave them a warm loving hug. The other two did the same and they bid their goodbyes. Even though that these guys were already friends since the day they’ve met each other, they feel they’ve grown much closer after this day. Minseok realized that even though Jongdae and Baekhyun have different personalities from each other, that they can get along really well.

 

-

 

“Hey.”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Have you noticed something about Minseok?”

 

“If you mean that he’s been stuttering less lately around us, then yeah.”

 

Jongdae smiles.

 

“He’s beginning to open up to us.”

 

Baekhyun agrees.

 

“But he’ll keep stuttering if you make those weird comments and bold moves.”

 

They both laugh at that.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm sorry, I know this might be really boring 

NEXT CHAPTER: OT12 in Amusement park! 

Hm... wonder what will happen then XD Will Minseok be safe?

Please let me know what you guys think ^^ also if you have any requests etc. 

Also, thank you so much for reading :)