Amusement surprise Part 1

Well, well, well, What do we have here, hm?

“Hey, it’s been awhile, huh? Seung-ho ssi” The person on the phone smiles.

 

“Hey, how have you been?” Seung-ho replies brightly. It’s been awhile since they’ve talked to each other.

 

“Good. Pretty good. Thanks. You?”

 

“Same here.”

 

“Is Minseok with you?”

 

“No, he went to the amusement park with his friends.”

 

“Oh, okay.”

 

Both them keep talking for a long time, catching up with what they’ve missed out on.

 

“Alright, take care.”

 

“Thanks, you too. Bye. Oh, and one thing, don’t you dare lay a hand on Minseok.”

 

“I won’t promise anything.”

 

“Yah!? What do you me-”

 

The call has ended.

 

“Amusement park, huh?” The unknown person jumps off from where he’s been sitting on. “Alright guys, let’s go.” A total of five people head towards a car.

 

“Let’s pay Minnie a little visit, shall we?”

 

An evil smile plays on their lips.

 

Minmin’s bro Seung-ho: You little , hanging up on me like that. I’m serious. Hurt my precious little brother and you’re dead.

 

-

 

“For the last time Tao, we’re not gonna get cotton candy before this ride.” Junmyeon sighs for the umpteenth time this day. Tao pouts cutely and grabs Junmyeon’s sleeve and swings slightly with it. Junmyeon’s heart melts at the sight. “Well, if you really want to… I think we can get cotton candy now. But don’t come crying to me if you feel sick after the ride.” Junmyeon smiles gently at Tao. Minseok looks at the scene in front of him with pleading eyes. Junmyeon notices it and chuckles. “You want it too, don’t you?” Junmyeon ruffles Minseok’s hair when he innocently nods. “Alright guys, change of plans. Whoever wants cotton candy comes with me and the ones who don’t can already go in the ride.”

 

“No,” Yifan immediately disagrees with the new plan, “We came here together, we’re gonna stay here together and we’re gonna leave together.” He finishes. Chanyeol looks at him with slightly big eyes and mouth slightly agape. “What you looking at, huh?” Yifan notices Chanyeol’s expression. “I don’t know why but that kinda sounded cool. Different from your usual stupid sayings.” Jongdae and Baekhyun burst out laughing. Yifan goes to lay a hand on Chanyeol but is stopped by Luhan. “Alright, that’s enough,” He lets go of Yifan’s hand, “Yifan is right though. We stay together.”

 

“Alright, then we go get cotton candy.” Junmyeon grabs Minseok’s hand and starts to walk away. Luhan sees this and feels something inside his chest. He doesn’t really understand this feeling. He decides to let it go and just follow the rest of the guys.

 

After the guys had finished eating their cotton candy they all went to stay in line for the ride. They all were in a really good mood now because seeing Minseok’s smile while eating cotton candy is indescribable. The little boy just really loves sweets.

 

By now they’re standing somewhere in the middle of a pretty long line. Minseok was looking at a few birds in a big tree when he suddenly feels a tap on his shoulder. He turns around and is met with a stranger smiling at him. The eleven other boys stopped talking with each other and turned their gazes towards the stranger. They’re alert.

 

“Hey.” The stranger says shyly. Minseok on the other hand is confused.

 

“H-hello.” Minseok says with a small polite bow.

 

“Pretty long line, huh?” The stranger says awkwardly and brings his hand to scrape the back of his head. A group of boys standing in front of them groan loudly and some even facepalm. Minseok doesn’t notice them but his friends surely do, if their snickering is any indication.

 

“Y-yeah…” Minseok answers quietly. Honestly, he doesn't understand what the stranger is getting at.

 

“I guess something must be wrong with my eyes because I can’t take them off you.” The guy says with a chuckle. Minseok, being the innocent little fluff ball he is, doesn't understand that the stranger is actually flirting with him. Poor stranger.

 

“O-oh… do you need to go to a d-doctor?” Minseok asks with a concerned face and a cute tilt with his head. This makes both his friends and the guys in front laugh out loud.

 

“I’m sorry, but he’s already taken.” Luhan has seen enough already and decides to put an end to it. He puts his arm around Minseok and pulls the smaller close to his chest. Claiming him. His eyes looking dangerous. This makes the stranger’s face fall.

 

“Oh. Well it’s not really surprising that someone as beautiful as you already has someone. I hope the best for you guys.” With a sad nod the strangers goes back to his friends waiting in the front.

 

“... W-what just h-happened?” Minseok asks once the stranger is gone. Minseok is so close to Luhan he can hear his heartbeat. Luhan looks at him with an amused smile.

 

“Nothing. Don’t worry about it.” Luhan answers with a gentle smile. He sees the glares thrown at him and lets Minseok go, leaving the poor boy blushing furiously. Minseok doesn’t understand why, but he actually misses Luhan’s touch. Maybe it’s just because he’s warm?

 

-

 

Okay.

 

Tao regrets his life choices.

 

“I’m never gonna get into that one again. Ever.” He says with teary eyes and a cute pout. Poor boy almost threw up. He looks at Minseok. “I don’t understand how you’re fine, like, you’ve eaten so much!” Tao gestures with his hands to emphasize how much Minseok has eaten. “And look at you! You still have a perfect body! What the hell…” He walks over to Minseok and pats his cute little flat tummy. “Look it’s so flat and … oh.” Tao stops and he suddenly lifts Minseok’s shirt up for the whole world to see all its glory. Everyone gasps. Minseok immediately pulls his shirt back down again with the most reddest face so far, if that was even possible. “W-why d-did you do t-that?” He asks while stuttering really hard. He averts his eyes to the ground, clearly embarrassed.

 

It’s silent. Too silent.

 

Suddenly Tao bursts out laughing and needs to clutch his stomach. “He’s got more muscles than those towers over there.” He points at the tallest guys in their group. The others are now laughing too, except for a few. They, instead, have a dangerous look in their eyes. The look of lust. Luhan bites his lips. Interesting.

 

-

“It’s pee time!” After the incident, the group tried to make Minseok forget about it so that he’s not embarrassed anymore. So they went into lots of other rides and now their bladders can’t take in anymore.

 

Only half of the group needs to use the bathroom, so the other half is waiting outside.

 

“I’m back~” Minseok exits the bathroom and when he almost reaches his friends, there’s a sudden impact and before anyone could even register what was happening, Minseok was gone.

 

“Minseok!”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Tum tum tuuuuuuuuuuum

Hmm, what could have happened to him? What do you guys think?

I hope you enjoyed this :) if it was boring, then I'm really sorry :'D

Thank you so much for reading <3 Take care~