Saturday

Well, well, well, What do we have here, hm?

 

 

 

A/N: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!! THANK YOU!!!

First of all, I apologize for yet another late update. I'm really sorry. 

Secondly, I have zero knowledge about Seoul etc. So the places you'll see in here might be a bit unrealistic because of the time needed to travel there. 

Please don't take it too seriously :D (the places are real just the time needed to go from one place to another might be unrealistic, that's all)

There are more notes at the end of the chapter.

Enjoy reading :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Being nervous would be an understatement for Minseok’s situation right now. He’s currently sitting on the couch in his big walk-in closet. The little boy doesn’t know what to wear. He doesn't want to be overdressed but also not underdressed. Being so lost, he decides to get some help. He’s lucky his brother doesn’t work on Saturdays.

 

“Hyung~ please help me.” Minseok hugs the latter from behind as soon as he came in view.

 

“Of course. Anything for you, little one. What do you need help with?” He ruffles the smaller’s hair affectionately. Minseok smiles and takes Seung-ho’s hand in his and guides him to his room.

 

“I don’t know what to wear.” He lets himself fall down on the couch he was sitting on earlier.

 

“Heh~ you must really like this Luhan guy to be worried about something like this, hm?” His brother gives Minseok “the look” with wiggling his eyebrows.

 

“W-What? N-No it’s n-nothing like t-that.” Minseok is denying the out of it.

 

“Whatever you say.” Seung-ho laughs.

 

He averts his attention to the clothes and after a few minutes of searching he picks an outfit for his lovely little brother.

 

“How about this?” He hands Minseok the outfit over, which consist of a simple white shirt, black ripped jeans, a black with pink bomber jacket and a pair of black Jordans.

 

Minseok’s face brightens up and he beams to his brother. “I know I could count on you. Thank you~!” He goes to immediately change after giving his brother a kiss on his cheek.

 

“How do I look?” Minseok asks once he’s done putting on his clothes.

 

“You look good. Really good.” Seung-ho answers with a proud smile, since he’s the one who chose the outfit. “Hm, it feels like something is missing though…” He trails off with a slight frown. “Oh, I got it! Wait here.” He leaves the room only to come back a few minutes later with what seems like a black cord in his hands.

 

“What’s that?” Minseok asks with a cute tilt of his head.

 

“A choker.” Seung-ho steps closer towards his little brother in order to put it on him but Minseok backs away.

 

“A c-choker? Why?”

 

“Relax, it’s gonna look great on you. And I’m sure this Luhan guy will love it.” He sends him a smug smile. He takes a few steps forward, again, but this time Minseok stays on his spot, allowing his brother to put the choker on him. Once he’s done he turns Minseok around in order to look at himself in the mirror.

 

“Awh~ look at my little baby~” Seung-ho pinches the smaller’s cute plumpy cheeks.

 

“Thanks hyung, but please stop that.”

 

“Never.”

 

-

 

Luhan takes a deep breath. Alright, you can do this. His hand hovers over the doorbell of Minseok’s house. What the, since when the do I need a pep talk in order to ring a damn doorbell? This is all Baozi’s fault. What’s he doing with me? Seriously…

 

Finally, after some time, Luhan manages to ring the doorbell. The door opens in less than a minutes and it takes less than a few seconds in order for Luhan’s breath to be taken away. Minseok is standing there, looking all shy while his outfit is the complete opposite of his normal cute attire.

 

“H-Hey.” Luhan manages to say. Did I just stutter? Did I just ing stutter? He mentally face palms.

 

“H-Hi.” Minseok greets him shyly and closes the door. They both start walking towards Luhan’s car, which is a white Audi R8.

 

Luhan takes in every detail of Minseok. . He’s wearing a choker. Did he do that on purpose? I bet he did that on purpose. Why you do this…

 

“You look beautiful.” Luhan says after a while, looking straight in Minseok’s eyes with sincerity. Minseok had already been blushing since he had opened the door. He’s not gonna deny he likes Luhan’s outfit, which consists of also a white shirt, ripped jeans and a blue denim jacket with another grey jacket underneath it. Hearing the compliment makes him blush even more. He mentally thanks his brother again.

 

“T-Thank you,” Minseok says brightly, “You too, look very beautiful.” They’ve reached the car and Luhan thanks Minseok. He opens the door for the smaller and goes to the other side to get in himself.

 

“Where are we going?” Minseok asks once he’s seated. He has asked the same question a few days ago via a text message but Luhan refused to tell him. “Or will you still not tell me?” They both laugh at that.

 

“Hm, you’ll see.” Luhan winks, making the smaller blush.

They drive in a comfortable silence and after a while the two envelop in a nice conversation. They’re both surprised that they share a lot of interests with each other like coffee, football and anime. Luhan suddenly stops the car, having reached their destination. Minseok finally looks away from Luhan, since they’ve been talking for most time of the ride. The moment he does, he gasps at the beautiful view from the window. “We’re here in Yeouido Park.” Luhan smiles and takes his seatbelt off and gets out of the car. He walks over to the other side and opens the door for Minseok gently with a small bow. They both smile at the gesture when they make eye contact.

 

“Thank you.” Minseok says after stepping out of the car. Luhan waves it off and they both start walking towards a busy street. While Luhan informs Minseok about the area, the smaller can’t help but stare at the taller’s hands. He wonders what it would feel like to have his hands in his. I’m sure it’s a nice feeling… W-Wait what? No no no no no~ these thoughts go away! Minseok demands himself. He averts his attention to Luhan’s beautiful face instead. He takes a good look at him, eyes scanning over every facial feature… and stopping at his lips. It looks so soft… His thoughts wander off. And so pink…

 

“Minseok? Are you listening?”

 

“H-Huh, y-yeah I’m s-sorry.” Once Minseok has snapped out of it, his face instantly becomes beet red and looks away. I can’t believe I thought about that!

 

Luhan looks at Minseok and then smirks. Poor boy was being so obvious. The moment Minseok looks at him again, Luhan changes his expression into a gentle one and continues where he had left off. He keeps talking for another few minutes until he stops and guides Minseok into a Chinese restaurant for lunch.

 

The inside of the restaurant is decorated in a traditional style. A waitress welcomes them and guides them to their assigned booth in a corner, next to a large window. They thank the waitress and sit down.

 

“Are you familiar with these? I can tell you everything you need to know about the dishes.” Luhan says after a while when Minseok still hasn’t decided yet.

 

“Oh, a-actually I am.” Minseok smiles. “In fact, I’ve lived a couple of years in China.” Luhan’s eyes widen with the new information. “Really?  That’s amazing! How was your time over there?” Luhan looks really enthusiastic.

 

Before Minseok can start his story, the waitress from earlier comes back to take their orders. Once they’ve finished that, Luhan gives Minseok all of his attention.

 

Minseok tells him all there is to know about his time over there. It turns out, his parents moved to China for their job, in order to expand their business. There, they had changed Minseok’s name into Xiumin and he got along very well with his other classmates and friends, even though he had lots of difficulties with the new foreign language. Once his older brother got of age, he decided to take over his father’s business back in Korea while the parents decided to stay in China. The plan was for Xiumin to stay with his parents and finish his school there, but since Minseok really loves his brother, he didn’t want him to be alone and therefore he tagged along and they moved together to their homeland. They moved to Seoul instead of their own hometown. This is the reason why Minseok transferred into a new school.

 

All the time while Minseok was talking, Luhan couldn’t help but be fascinated about the boy sitting in front of him. The way he talks and his facial expressions really show what’s he’s feeling. He could see sadness in his eyes when he talked about moving here and meaning he had to leave his friends and parents behind. He could see happiness when Minseok recalled his adventures in China. And there was so much more.

 

“Wow, that’s some story. Xiumin, huh? That really suits you.” Luhan winks. “If only you had moved way earlier, we could have met.” Luhan was surprised that Minseok had actually lived in his own hometown and went to the same school as he once used to. The taller boy himself also moved to Korea due to his parents’ work. “Since it’s not too long ago since you moved here, I think it’s safe to say you still know some Chinese?” Luhan asks hopefully. Minseok smiles at that and nods, making Luhan eyes glinster and smile brightly.

 

Their food arrives and the two boys eat while having a comfortable conversation about their childhood, with Luhan switching into Chinese from time to time, just to mess with the smaller.

 

Once they’re done, Luhan pays the bill while Minseok insists to pay or at least pay for half of it but Luhan is having none of it of course. After that, they exit the restaurant and walk through the beautiful park with the lovely cherry blossom trees. They take lots of pictures, which are definitely going to get posted on social media.

 

-

 

Luhan guides Minseok back to the car and they drive off to another place. If Luhan was honest, he’d wish to visit every inch of the beautiful city with the cute guy currently sitting next to him. But it’s impossible to do that in one day, since Seoul is quite a big city.  

 

Luhan is actually a small confused little deer at the moment. You see, just until last week, Luhan was never really interested in love. He did get a lot of confessions from both girls and guys from time to time but he always rejected them, mostly because he wasn’t interested and also he didn’t know those people. How can you accept someone’s love if you didn’t know they even existed until that moment? He never bothered to to reject them kindly and therefore he was mostly seen as “cold”. But even then, that didn’t stop some of the boys and girls from still trying to get him. Mostly did stop though after knowing he would show no mercy to them. They got the idea that that is Luhan’s “true colour”. But honestly, you can’t just judge someone from just one encounter or rumours. Luhan, however, isn’t bothered by it. He has his friends that do truly know him and accept him for how he is, after all. Everything was going good with the little deer, until a certain cute little dumpling guy decides to transfer into their school and turn the deer’s world upside down. When Luhan was asked to welcome Minseok, he wasn’t happy. There were plenty of other students who the principal could’ve asked instead, but no he just had to pick Luhan for the job. Luhan’s negative thoughts however suddenly all vanished once he met the smaller one. It’s like his bright aura just radiated and caused Luhan to be bright too. The poor boy had never experienced something like this before. How can one little guy have so much influence on you? Luhan didn’t know what was happening and why. He didn’t have answers. But there was one thing he was certain of.

 

He wants Minseok.

 

But there’s one problem.

 

His friends want him too.

 

Don’t worry, Baozi. Whenever I want something, I do everything in my power to get it. You’re no exception. Just you wait.

 

-

 

Luhan slowly stops the car and looks over to Minseok. “We’re here in Seoul Forest.” He smiles.

 

They both get out, with Luhan opening the door for Minseok again.

 

“Woah, it’s so pretty!” Minseok looks at the beautiful scenery surrounding them. While Minseok is busy looking around the area looking like a cute little small child, Luhan went to the back of his car to get something out. Once he’s done, Minseok looks at him and his eyes immediately brighten up, if that was even possible.

 

“A football!” He exclaims cheerfully. Luhan laughs at the very cute reaction and nods.

 

“A football, indeed. I’m really happy you like the sport. I brought it with me just in case and I’m glad I did.” Luhan winks and throws the ball to Minseok who skillfully takes it with his right foot. Luhan whistles. “Pretty good.” Minseok smiles. They walk deeper into the forest until they’ve found a good spot where they can play the game.

 

“Hm, how about we use those pebbles over there as goals?” Luhan points towards the direction. Minseok nods and they both grab a few big ones and put them together in order to use it as their goals. Luhan looks over to Minseok and an idea comes to his mind. He smirks.

 

“Alright, how about this, Baozi?” Luhan walks over to Minseok, who just finished laying the pebbles neatly, and stops in front of the smaller. “Whoever manages to score seven times before the other,” He pauses for some dramatic effect, looking into Minseok’s eyes intensely, “Can make the other person do whatever you want. Just once, and you can’t refuse.” Luhan quirks one eyebrow and holds both his arms wide.  “How about it, huh?”

 

Minseok seems lost in Luhan’s eyes. They’re so beautiful… Wait! Now’s not the time. What kind of bet is this… If I lose… I don’t know what he’ll make me do. Luhan sees Minseok’s discomfort. “Relax, if I win I won’t make you do anything bad.” He puts a reassuring hand on the smaller’s shoulder and gives it a little squeeze. This seems to calm the other down. “Alright, I’m in.” The smaller nods and gives a smile, which Luhan copies.

 

Let the game begin…

 

-

 

Minseok is lying down on the soft grass beneath him, panting really hard. Luhan is also currently lying down, but not on grass or something else, rather on someone. Minseok. He’s on top of Minseok. Both guys have faces as red as a tomato, whether it is because of their intense game session or from embarrassment, they don’t know. Their faces are so close to each other, just a few centimetres apart. Minseok really wants to look away, but can’t. It’s like Luhan’s eyes have captured him. Captured in those beautiful brown doe eyes. His eyes show an emotion that Minseok can’t describe and doesn’t know what it means. Poor boy is too innocent to know the eyes of obsession. And lust. Luhan, as much as he doesn’t want to, slowly looks away. He averts his attention to the ball instead. Minseok, now freed out of his trance, looks into the same direction as Luhan. There he is, the ball, having rolled casually past the pebbles, into the goal. Luhan looks back into Minseok’s eyes and the smaller does the same. Both guys know what this means. No words needed. Luhan has won the game.

 

-

 

Luhan underestimated Minseok’s skills. He thought he’d be good, but not this good. Whenever Luhan managed to score, the smaller would just score back. This went on until the score was six for both guys. Minseok may be smaller than some guys, but he’s faster and more flexible than the average person. Way faster. But this time, it wasn’t enough. Luhan wasn’t the team captain of the school’s football club for nothing. Besides, it’s been quite a while since the last time Minseok had played.

 

Luhan had the ball and was in front of Minseok and his goal behind him. He only needed to score one more time and he’d win the game. He made a feint to the left and almost managed to get past the smaller, but Minseok blocked him with his foot. Luhan didn’t see that one coming and it caused him to trip over the ball and fall on top of Minseok.

 

-

 

They’re in the car again. This time it’s silent. Both are thinking about the incident. Minseok is also wondering what Luhan will make him do. Their agreement was that the person who lost has to fulfill one request from the other, but they didn’t talk about how long it will take for the person to come up with the request. So in another sense, Luhan has all the time he needs to come up with something. It doesn’t take long before Luhan stops, indicating that they’ve arrived to their destination. By now, the sky has turned into beautiful colours, like pink, purple and orange. “This is one of my favourite places,” Luhan looks over to Minseok with a gentle smile, “Surprisingly, not many people come up here.” He gets out, opens Minseok’s door and they start to walk up the stairs. Once they arrived, Minseok’s breath gets taken away in an instant. He has never seen a more beautiful scenery than this, where you can see the city from above. Because of the evening sky, it looks even more amazing. While Minseok is busy looking fascinated, Luhan is busy looking at Minseok. He takes in the smaller’s glistering eyes. A loving smile spreads across Luhan’s face. “I don’t understand why people wouldn’t want to come here often,” Minseok looks over to Luhan, “It’s truly beautiful.” Luhan walks over to him and stops just a few centimetres from the smaller’s face. He brings his right hand to the other’s cheek, carassing it lovingly.

 

“You know what else is bea-”

 

He gets cut off by Minseok’s ringing phone.

 

“I-I’m s-sorry.” Minseok steps aside and answers his phone.

 

Meanwhile, Luhan facepalms himself. Seriously, Luhan? Seriously? Oh my god, I can’t believe myself. He faces away from Minseok and fold his hands together over the railing. You’re so original. You know what else is beautiful? What? You. Hahahaha. Luhan thinks with a pokerface. He suddenly feels another presence next to him. Before looking over to him, he brings his hand through his hair and braces himself. “I’m sorry for that.” Minseok says apologetically. The deer’s eyes widen. “Please don’t apologize, it’s not your fault.” He puts a reassuring hand on the raven haired guy. Both smile.

 

-

 

The day ends with Luhan bringing Minseok back home safely. Luhan was about to turn back to his car when he suddenly turned around and enveloped Minseok into a loving hug. He knew his future self would hate him for not hugging the cute little one. He sighted. It felt so right. He felt so right in his arms. Luhan broke the hug and said goodnight, leaving a blushing Minseok behind.

 

Today, was an amazing day.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: A really big thank you to my lovely friend Lizbird101 for creating the outfits for Xiuhan and helping me <3

Please let me know what you guys think :)

NEXT CHAPTER: Xiumin with Jongdae and Baekhyun >w<

Thank you all for the support♥♥♥

Please take care :) 

PS: Xiumin's profile picture in the Foreword has changed. You might or might not want to check it out.