Cat ears

Well, well, well, What do we have here, hm?

The next morning Minseok is woken up by his brother. Again. Minseok successfully slept through his alarm. Good boy.

 

“I can’t believe you.” Seung-ho sighs when Minseok comes down the stairs and takes a seat on the dining table across from him.

 

“I’m sorry, hyung.” Came the apologetic response. Of course Seung-ho can’t be mad at him. Not when his cute little brother looks at him with his puppy eyes.

 

“Awh~ come here!” Seung-ho pinches Minseok’s squishy cheeks. “Mmm hyung!” Minseok squirms under his brother’s touch.

 

The two brothers make themselves ready and both go their own ways, one to work and the other to school.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

School ends and the six boys want to make their way towards the mall. The other half of the group were looking a bit down since they couldn’t go with them. This was for their punishment after all. But a single smile and a warm hug from Minseok brightened their mood instantly.

 

“Minseok will go together with me in my car and you guys can go there by yourselves.” Luhan decides suddenly while they walk to the parking lot. He simply plays with the keys in his hands. This sudden decision makes the boys halt their steps and turn to Luhan.

 

“Seriously? Really, Luhan?” Jongin sighs. He gives Luhan an annoyed look which he just shrugged off.

 

“B-But I also came by car…” Minseok mumbles in a soft tone.

 

“Oh.” Is all Luhan manages to get out. Great. There goes another chance of being alone with him. First the trip to the mall and now this. Jongdae snickers.

 

“Alright, how many cars do we have?” Jongdae asks to the group. Luhan, Minseok, Chanyeol, Jongin and Jongdae raise their hands. That’s five. They all look at the person who hasn’t his hand raised.

 

“Yixing, where’s your car?”

 

“Garage. The driving belt needs to be repaired so I came by bus this morning.” Came the answer.

 

“You can come with me then.” Minseok smiles sweetly. “O-Only if you want t-that is…” He suddenly looks a bit panicked. He doesn’t want Yixing to be uncomfortable.

 

“Really? I’d love that. Thank you.” Yixing walks over towards Minseok to give him a big sweet loving hug which the smaller gladly returns. Seems like the others hadn’t expected this by the look on their faces.

 

“Why isn’t my car in the garage…”

 

“Why is my driving belt fine...”

 

“Why didn’t I come by bus this morning...”

 

“Why do I have a car…”

 

The happy pair release the hug and Yixing follows Minseok towards a black Lexus RC F. Yixing places his arm protectively over Minseok’s shoulders, pulling the smaller boy close to him again. The taller one looks down on his right and gives the smaller one a gentle smile, showing his cute dimples. The other boys open their mouths to say something but close them soon after remembering “the talk” from yesterday evening.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“We need to talk.”

 

Luhan’s lips quirk upwards, forming a smirk. “Oh, really?” He says while crossing his arms. His eyes look challenging.

 

“Yes. Really, yeah.” Junmyeon replies, stepping forward. The other boys follow, except Luhan.

 

“It’s getting kinda obvious who wants him. He’s new here and needs some time to adjust. So we shouldn’t rush things with him and give him some time and space. This goes for all of us.” Junmyeon informs all the others.

 

“Besides, since no one has claimed him yet we all deserve a chance.” Tao adds.

 

“We’ll see about the last part.” Luhan finishes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

With Luhan riding in front and the others following him close behind, the boys drive towards the mall. After driving for about 5 minutes, Yixing notices that Minseok drives very careful and considerate. That’s not very surprising given his personality he thinks. Yixing smiles at that. The rest of the ride, the pair use their alone time to get to know each other better. It turns out that they both have the same music taste and also like the same series. They end up having a very nice conversation and once they reach their destined place, park their cars and get out, they feel more closer towards each other.

 

“Okay… I have absolutely no idea what shops sell cat ears honestly.” Chanyeol informs. The others agree and turn towards Minseok. He’s the ones who came up with the idea after all.

 

“Uh?” Minseok squirms under the attention. He’s new in town. Of course he wouldn’t know.

 

“... I’ll google it.” Luhan says while already taking his phone out of his pocket. “Found it. It’s about a 10 minute walk from here. Let’s go.” They all follow him and then-

 

“Ice cream…” Minseok mumbles while looking over to a shop. The other boys hear him and turn towards the sound, only to be met with a very adorable sight. Minseok looks at the shop with big eyes and his body slightly bounces up and down. He looks like a little kid. A very cute one. Well, he does have a baby face and definitely looks younger than all of them.

 

“Do you want some ice cream, Baozi? Come on, my treat.” Luhan’s already guiding the smaller boy towards the shop.

 

“No no no no it’ll be my treat!” The others start to argue who gets to treat the little guy.

 

“...T-Thank you all but I’ll treat myself then.” Minseok decides and that stops their argument. Luhan looks calm on the outside but is actually pretty disappointed on the inside. Third rejection so far. I really need to do something. But it’s not that easy if another ten boys have their eyes on the same guy. Just you wait. You’re mine. He thinks this while on his mint flavoured ice cream. Then an idea suddenly pops up.

 

“Hey, Baozi. Do you like it?” Luhan asks Minseok and takes a few steps closer towards the smaller.

 

“Yes!” The smaller replies happily bouncing up and down. At that moment, Luhan leans dangerously close to the small boy and takes a of the blueberry flavoured ice cream while maintaining eye contact with Minseok. Luhan’s doe eyes being composed and daring while Minseok’s cat-like eyes being wide from the sudden action and his plump cheeks painting it a few shades of red. Cute. Luhan thinks. Very cute. “You’re right. I like it.”

 

Of course this scene was bound to be witnessed by the others. Of course. Damn that Luhan. They all think.

 

“Minnie~I want to have a taste, too~.” Jongdae whines.

 

“...” The poor little guy is still in the state of processing what just happened. Is it normal for friends to do that? If so… then why is my heart beating so fast? I’m feeling so warm… Minseok thinks. All this time, Luhan’s still watching him. … his heart be better beating fast right now ‘cause I don’t want to be the only one. It takes a lot for Luhan to seem calm and composed, acting like what happened a few seconds ago wasn’t anything big. I hope I don’t seem as red as him… gosh Minseok what are you doing with me?

 

 

“Minnie?” Minseok startles and sees Jongdae standing in front of him.

 

“H-Huh? O-Oh y-yeah s-s-sure.” His voice trembles and it’s clear he’s pretty flustered. Jongdae finds it adorable but is not happy because he’s not the one who caused this state for the smaller. He leans in and takes a .

 

“It’s good! Really good. I’ve never had this flavour.” Jongdae eyes lighten up, he clearly likes the new flavour.

 

“R-Really? That’s great!” Minseok beams.

 

Now the other boys also want to have a taste and Minseok lets them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Finally, they reach their destined place, after having finished their ice creams (or each other’s ice creams) and enter the shop.

 

“So we gonna split up or what? Because this place is pretty big.” Chanyeol asks.

 

“Or we can just ask where it is?” Jongin replies.

 

“No, we’re going with Chanyeol’s idea. What will they think? Six boys coming here just to ask for cat ears.” The others agree with Jongdae.

 

Chanyeol’s idea was to split up and search, but knowing the boys, they’d only fight for the spot for the one being together with the adorable little fluff ball, so splitting up is not an option. They decided to stick together in the end instead.

 

“Cat ears, cat ears, cat ears~” After walking around in the store for about fifteen minutes, Minseok cutely begins to skip.

 

“Ah!~ Found it!” The boy stopped skipping only to bounce around on his spot like an adorable little child having found his favourite toy. The others, who were enjoying themselves by watching Minseok skip around , quickly made their way over to the smaller. There, Minseok picked up one of the many kinds of cat ears and placed it on his head. He made his way over to the mirror to take a look at himself. The one he picked out is black with pink ribbons, matching his own beautiful silky black hair.

 

“Tada~.” Minseok turns around to show it to the others.

 

“...” The guys are speechless. Some even cover their mouth. The amount of cuteness is too much for them to handle. He truly looks like a cat, with his cat-like eyes. Perfect. He’s perfect.

 

“You look so adorable! Oh my god!” Jongdae finally snaps out of his daze and runs over towards Minseok to give him a tight hug, making the smaller boy giggle. Now that the silence has been broken, the other boys also come over and shower the catboy with sweet compliments and squeals. Except for one boy who’s still in a daze. Luhan. He covers his mouth.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After having finally bought the cat ears for the other team, the group had decided to first eat somewhere in a restaurant before parting their ways.

 

The blue team can’t wait to punish them tomorrow. They imagine how embarrassing it will be.

 

Will it really, though? We'll see about that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys!♥ An update after like 2 weeks XD like I had said. I'm really really really sorry if this chapter hasn't meeted your expectations or if it was too short or just bad.. Also... the thing with this story is... I have no idea what I'm doing XD I do have all these ideas planned etc. but once I start writing it out I just somehow don't really stick to my original ideas. I can tell you this (idk if this is a spoiler) that in the future chapters, I'll let the boys have a "date" or just have more interaction with Minseok x3 (because untill now not every character has really been put into the spot lights I'm really sorry for this. But Yixing and Minseok are closer now ^^)This will either be with like one person being with Minseok or two people being with Minseok. 

BTW: In the part where Minseok was skipping like a cute little child x3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDVdn1bliow  This was the inspiration (I heard the 4th season will come out around fall 2017)

Thank you so much for reading my story and for subscribing/voting♥♥♥I love you!♥ Please take care :)