Friends

Well, well, well, What do we have here, hm?

“Hello, sorry for startling you.” He chuckles. “ You’re the new transfer student, Minseok am I right?” He tilts his head slightly to the right at the end of his sentence. His voice is so soft and mesmerising. He thinks. He looks up to him and reads ‘Luhan’ on his name tag. That’s a beautiful name. Wait, I think I  know what it means. Deer of the Dawn, maybe? I think so. It suits him.

 

“Hello, y-yes, th- that’s right.” He responds after a while causing him to blush more, but this time from embarrassment. He realized that he was staring. Great, I stuttered. He scolds himself.

 

“Great! My name is Luhan and I’m here to help you around.” He looks at Minseok with soft and warm eyes. He seems so shy. How cute. Luhan thinks. “We’ll first have to go to the principal’s office to get your timetable. This way.” He motions with his hand.

 

They walk along the hallways, side by side. Minseok is too busy to keep his mind straight to notice that a certain Deer is steeling glances of him every while.

 

“So, what brings you here, Minseok?” He tries to start a conversation. While steeling those glances, he noticed that Minseok looked pretty tense and uncomfortable. Having a conversation might help him to ease up a bit. He hopes.

 

“H-huh? Oh yeah, uhm, my brother and I m-moved to this city a few weeks ago.” Minseok is playing with the ends of his sleeves.

 

“How nice. How do you like it so far here in this city?” Luhan smiles brightly.

 

“Uhm, well, we were quite busy with unpacking and there was a lot that needed to be done so I didn’t really had time to look around.” They turned a corner.

 

“Heh~ well, how about I take you out to explore the city together sometime, hm? Does that sound like a good idea? I would love to go together with you, Minseok.” Said man almost trips himself.

 

“H-huh? Oh uhm, uh, if that wouldn’t be that much of a b-bother to you than I also would l-love to go to-together with y-you.” Minseok believes that his face is as red as a tomato right now, if that was even possible.

 

“Awesome! How does this Saturday sound?” Luhan sounds excited.

 

“That s-sounds good to m-me.” Minseok looks up cutely to Luhan and smiles shyly. Luhan returns the smile but is squealing on the inside. It’ll be kind of a date! He thinks.

 

The pair halt in front of a nice looking door. Luhan opens the door for Minseok and motions for him to enter. Once they’ve both got into the room, they hear the principal speak.

 

“Ah, thank you Luhan for bringing Minseok here. I’m Lee Soo Man, the principal of SM High. Here is your timetable and if you have any questions or if you need anything, you can always come to me.” He says while handing it over to Minseok. He thanks him politely and both Luhan and him leave the room. Once outside, Luhan asks if he can take a look at his timetable and Minseok agrees.

 

“Hm, let me see. Oh, we share almost all of the classes together! That’s awesome. The only classes that we don’t have together are economics and art. But don’t worry, some of my friends are in those classes so you’ll be fine. They’re nice people. Classes will start in five minutes so there’s no time to show you around the school. We’ll do that in the break. Our first class is homeroom, which is in 306, all the way upstairs. Honestly, I have no idea why it’s there, since that floor is only used for classes such as chemistry and biology and stuff. (Blame the author)” Minseok’s face lights up. So I’ll share a lot of classes with Luhan? He thinks. He’s relieved because he doesn’t know anyone around here yet and Luhan makes him feel safe. He doesn’t know why, but he likes the feeling.

 

After walking for a while and having here and there some small talk, they reach the classroom. Finally. Those stairs were a pain in the . They enter and the teacher immediately motions for Minseok to come over. Meanwhile Luhan goes to sit at the back and greets his friends. After a few minutes it seems that the class is complete. Everyone has already noticed Minseok and they started to whisper things. Minseok couldn’t hear what they were talking about, therefore it made him even more nervous than he already was. The teacher clears his throat in order to gain everyone’s attention.

 

“Good morning everyone. As you all have may noticed by now, we have a new student. Please introduce yourself.” The teacher says and looks at Minseok.

 

“H-hello. I’m Kim M-Minseok. Please take care of me.” He ends it with a polite bow. He swears that the whispers only became louder after that he was done with his introduction. This time he could catch some words such as ‘cute’ and ‘adorable’ that were being exchanged to each other. He felt his cheeks heat up.

 

 “Alright,” The teacher says, “you can sit at the back, next to Baekhyun.” He points towards the said man. Minseok follows his finger and sees a boy smiling brightly and waving at him. He’s wearing eyeliner and looks really cute. He also sees that Luhan is sitting behind Baekhyun and also smiling. Minseok walks towards his seat.

 

“Hey.” Baekhyun greets while coming closer towards Minseok. A bit too close. He is staring intensely and makes a difficult face. Wait, he think he has heard that voice before.

 

“Uhm, h-hi?” Comes the timid response.

 

“Yo, Baekhyun! Stop that. You’re scaring him.” Luhan says while pulling Baekhyun back by his collar.

 

“No, wait! I think I’ve seen him somewhere before.” He says while trying to take a closer look again.

“Oh, I know! You’re that guy from this morning, right? You were with Chanyeol.” He grins.

 

“Chanyeol? Oh, y-yes. That’s right. So you were the person who was chasing him?” Baekhyun laughs at that.

 

“Yeah, that piece of took my phone and eyeliner and ran off. I got it back, though.” Baekhyun says.

 

“Heh~, so you’ve already met Chanyeol, huh?” Luhan says while nodding. “He’s one of our friends. Oh, that reminds me. I haven’t introduced you to the others yet.” He motions to the person next to him. The guy looks very handsome, yet a bit scary. He also looks quite tall. Way taller than Minseok.

 

“I’m Yifan.” He says with a nod. Minseok returns the gesture.

 

“Don’t worry. He may look scary but trust me, he’s the biggest dork you’ll ev- Ow!” Baekhyun rubs the place where he just got hit by Yifan. “What? It’s tru-Ow! Staaaaaaahp!” Baekhyun cries harder this time. He tried to hit Yifan, too, but failed miserably. Yifan was about to hit him again when everyone halts their actions, hearing an angelic laugh. They turn their head towards Minseok. They all look at him with aw. . They all think and also start to laugh with him. They were also very happy, since they were the ones who made him laugh. After quieting down, Luhan motions to four other people who sit in the row next to them.

 

“Those ar- wait they can introduce themselves.” He chuckles.

 

“Yeah, that we can do.” A boy with cat-like lips and a handsome face responds. “I’m Jongdae.” He waves with a cute smile.

 

“I’m Sehun” Says the person sitting beside Jongdae. He also looks really handsome. The same goes for the other two boys. Why is everyone so handsome in this school? Minseok questions.

 

“I’m Zitao, but everyone calls me Tao.” Says a panda-looking boy. He sits in front of Sehun.

 

“And I’m Joonmyun. It’s nice to meet you.” Says the person beside Tao. He looks really kind.

 

“It’s nice to meet you guys, too.” Minseok says with a genuine smile.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: A slightly longer chapter then the previous one x3

Thank you all for the support!♥