Amusement surprise Part 2

Well, well, well, What do we have here, hm?

“Minseok!”

 

Sehun, still not understanding what was going on, was ready to sprint after the smaller boy when he’s suddenly stopped by a hand in his shoulder. Without looking back, he smacks the hand off his shoulder and starts to run again. But to no avail. The other members, who also were ready to chase after Minseok, were also stopped. Now, a total of four guys are blocking their way.

 

“Is this how you treat other people?”

 

Sehun suddenly stops moving and slowly turns around. Once he looks at the person behind him, his eyes widen with shock.

 

“What the hell are you doing?” Sehun whispers, by now the boy is beyond confused of what’s going on, and instead of getting a normal answer he gets smacked on his head.

 

“Do you know him?” Junmyeon asks. Before Sehun can respond, the person in front of him says something through eye contact.

 

“Uh… no.” He says unsurely and shakes his head slightly. The unknown person gives a small smile, being satisfied with Sehun’s answer.

 

“Listen, I know you guys want that little squish ball back, so therefore you guys gotta listen.”

 

“The hell did you just call him?” Another smack.

 

“What’s going on?” Luhan asks, with his hands in his pockets, while coming outside of the bathroom with the rest of the members trailing after him.

 

“Minseok’s just been kidnapped!” Tao cries out. Upon hearing this, Luhan pulls his hands out of his pockets, clenching his hands. Hard. His eyes become dangerous, making Tao squirm under his stare. He’s silently asking for confirmation. “I’m not joking! It’s true, some guy just took him and is gone now.” By now, Tao has tears in his eyes.

 

“Don’t worry, nothing will happen to your little friend, unless you guys won’t listen to us, that is.” One of the unknown guys smirks. Luhan immediately goes to stand in front of him and grabs him by his collar.

 

“What the hell do you think you guys are doing?” Luhan spats through gritted teeth.

 

“What, no respect for your elders?” The guy says unaffected. Luhan is close to snapping by now.

 

“Listen here, you little . I don’t care how much older you are than me. Doing stuff like this doesn’t give you respect. You have to earn it,” Luhan says dangerously low, “Now tell me where he is.” His grip tightens.

 

“Relax. It’s simple. Just do as we say and nothing will happen to your little friend.” One of the guys opens his jacket slightly wider, revealing a gun. The others stare at the guy in silence. Luhan narrows his eyes at him. “You’re bluffing.” He says.

 

“Do you wanna find out?” The guy with the gun asks smugly, taking a few steps towards Luhan.

 

“Shoot me.” Luhan demands with a fierce face.

 

“Woah, hold up!” Junmyeon exclaims. “No one’s gonna shoot anyone. Just tell me what you guys want.” He turns towards the first guy, who had stopped Sehun.

 

“We’ve got some missions for you guys. Complete them, and little Minnie will be safe.”

 

“I don’t believe you.” Luhan responds.

 

“Thought so.” The guy grabs his phone out of his pockets and calls someone. “Yo, let them hear him.” The guy puts the person on speaker and holds his hand up, so that everyone can hear the guy on the other end.

 

“Hello?” That’s definitely Minseok’s voice without a doubt.

 

“Minseok! Are you okay?” Everyone asks immediately.

 

“Yes! I got a cute little plushie and I’m here at the-” they suddenly hear his voice being muffled.

 

“You’re not supposed to tell where you are, stupid Angel.” This time they hear the voice of another unknown guy. Strangely, they couldn’t detect any harm in his voice.

 

“Why not?”

 

“Because you’re a hostage now.”

 

“Why?” They all can already imagine the cute little tilt Minseok does when he asks something or when he’s confused. The other person sighs loudly.

 

There’s a long pause. Suddenly, they hear a “muah” sound. May all hell break loose because,

 

“DID THAT BASTARD SERIOUSLY JUST KISS YOU?!”

 

“Yeah, he does that pretty often.” Minseok answers obliviously. Before the others can even say something back, the guy on the other hand continues.

 

“Listen, it’s pretty simple. Just complete the missions we have for you and we’ll return this little guy to you.”

 

“Missions? Are you gonna go on a mission? I wanna go on an adventure, too~” Minseok whines cutely. The guys can’t see him but he’s currently clinging onto his kidnapper. The guys were ready to decline but now that they know Minseok is kinda safe and that he is actually excited, so they decide to give in and do as they’re told.

 

“But Minnie, you are already on an adventure. In this one, you’re the princess and your friends are the knights dedicated to safe you.”

 

“But I’m not a girl.” Minseok says confused.

 

“But you’re so cute.”

 

“That doesn’t make me a girl, though… “

 

“Alright, you guys have two hours in order to- Wait Minnie, not here - in order to complete all of the missions. Fail and you’re not gonna get- No wait Minseok! Get off there before you’re gonna fall down! Oh my god! - Okay, like I was saying, fail and you’re not gonna get back for today.” The phone call has ended.

 

“Well that didn’t go as planned…” The guy says awkwardly.

 

“Anyway, allow me to explain.” Another guy, who hasn’t said a word until now, goes to stand in front of everyone. “You guys will have to complete a total of three missions in the timespan of two hours. After every mission you guys complete, you will be rewarded with a medal piece. If you guys have finished every mission, the medal will be completed. The medal is the key to your lovely friend. Once you’re done with the first mission and earn the medal piece, the next mission will be in an envelope on the back of the medal piece.”

 

He scans the crowd and sees everyone nodding, indicating they understand.

 

“Alright, once it’s completed, you guys have to deliver it to us and you’ll have your friend back.” He finishes.

 

“Where do we have to hand the medal over to you guys?” Junmyeon asks.

 

“Don’t worry about that. We’ll know when you guys are done.” He smirks.

 

“What’s our first mission.” Luhan asks. He sounds calm but is actually raging in the inside.

 

“Mirror house.” The guy gives a sickenly sweet smile and with that, all four of them walk away.

 

“Yeah, because that’s totally obvious!” Jongdae shouts back at them exasperatedly while throwing his hand in the air. “Mirror house.” Jongdae says mockingly. He continues his whining in the background.

 

“Alright. Mirror house it is. Let’s go.” Luhan heads off towards their destination with the others following behind. His eyes are dark.


They’re gonna pay for this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm so sorry if I have disappointed you guys with this chapter

I seriously don't know what I'm doing

Next chapter will be about the missions and I'll reveal who the kidnappers are

Once this part is completed I'll continue with the "alone time" with Minnie and of course there will be more OT12 chapters

Well... if you guys still enjoy this story that is ':D If not, then I'm sorry for not being able to make this enjoyable.

I also want to thank you guys for supporting this fic by subscribing, commenting and upvoting ♥♥♥

Please take care :)