Friday

Well, well, well, What do we have here, hm?

“Chanyeol, wake up or you’ll be late.” No response. The person sighs. I got no time for this.

 

“Weren’t you going to a movie with this Minseok guy? You couldn’t stop talking about him this whole week.” At hearing the name, the once asleep boy is now awake.

 

“Oh !” Chanyeol throws the covers off him and runs towards the bathroom. “Thanks, Yoora!” Another sigh, but this time with a gentle smile across her face. She chuckles. Have fun today, little one.

 

Chanyeol quickly gets himself ready for school and leaves the house with a big smile.

 

~

 

School has finally ended and Chanyeol couldn’t stop smiling throughout the whole day. A date with Minseok! Well… it’s not really a date, more like something to make up for bumping into him and hurting him. Chanyeol frowns thinking back at their first encounter. Just wait little Minmin, I’m gonna make it up to you today. No… you know what? Screw it, it’s a date now. Wait… does watching a movie count as one? Or do I need to take him to other places too? I want to but what if he won’t like that? Argh! Okay okay, relax, it’s gonna be fine. With a deep sigh he continues his walk towards Minseok’s class. Upon arrival he sees his other friends, who share the same class with Minseok, walk out of the classroom with the smaller.

 

“Chanyeol!” Minseok waves when he spotted the taller man. He quickly makes his way over to him. “Hey, you ready?” Chanyeol puts his arm around the smaller. He nods excitedly. They bid their goodbyes and head over to his car.

 

“Which movie are we gonna watch?” Minseok asks once he has fastened his seat belt. “You’ll see.” Chanyeol sends him a smug smile.

 

~

 

They end up seeing a horror movie. Oh boy. Even though Chanyeol really loved a super clingy Minnie, he however felt bad for the smaller and so he grabbed his hand and guided him outside only to just walk into another room where an animation movie is currently playing. All this without saying a word. Good job, idiot, good job. Bring him to a horror movie and scare the out of him. Well done. You’ve messed up twice now. The inner convo Chanyeol has with himself. Poor boy. He only means well.

 

Once the movie is done they walk outside the room and sit down on a couch. Minseok glances over towards the taller. He’s bent forward with his hands together, elbows on his knees. He’s looking troubled. This makes Minseok sad. The smaller doesn’t mind this at all. He knows that Chanyeol is a good guy and will never mean any harm to anyone. Minseok places his left hand on top of Chanyeol’s right hand. “Thank you Chanyeol,” Minseok gives him a gentle smile, “I truly enjoyed it. Even though the beginning was scary, I didn’t really mind,” Chanyeol wants to say something but Minseok is not done yet “Please don’t feel bad about this. I know you meant well and that’s what matters. Thank you, again.” Minseok gives his hand a reassuring squeeze. Chanyeol stays there frozen. He needs some more time processing what he has just said. He didn’t mind? Not at all? He even enjoyed it? “R-Really?” Minseok nods and smiles. Chanyeol doesn’t know what to say at the angel in front of him so he just hugs the boy, which the smaller gladly returns. They stay like that for a few minutes what felt like hours. Once they break the hug, Chanyeol feels way better, but still not good enough.

 

“Do you like coffee?” Minseok looks surprised by the sudden question but quickly smiles because the boy loves coffee. “Yes!” He tried not to sound too enthusiastic, but failed. “Awesome! I know a café where they have really great coffee and desserts. It’s not far from here.”

 

The pair walks a few blocks and halfway Minseok links his arm with Chanyeol’s, making the taller melt inside from cuteness. True to his word, it only took about five minutes when they reached their destined place. They decide to take place in a corner. Chanyeol knows that Minseok is quite shy and thinks that taking place in the middle wouldn’t be the best option, given the fact it’s always more crowded over there. No way I’m gonna mess this up for the third time. They talk a bit about themselves until the waiter arrives.

 

“Hello, welcome to Café LuckyOne. Can I take your order?” The waiter finally takes a glance at the customers and his eyes widen in realization. “Minseok?” Chanyeol looks curious from the waiter to Minseok, who seems confused. Where have I seen him before? He takes a glance at the name tag on the waiter’s uniform. Hoseok. Sounds familiar.

 

“Do you remember me?” Hoseok asks with a hint of hope in his voice and sparkling eyes.

 

“F-From the bathroom, right?” Minseok asks unsurely.

 

“Yes! Oh my god, you remember,” Hoseok sighs deeply. He gives Minseok a sweet smile “Hey, about the other day, you know, my friends,” He makes an awkward gesture with his hands. “They’re good people and didn’t mean to scare you, at all,” He puts a reassuring hand on Minseok’s shoulder. “I’m sure they still did, so I want to apologize for that.”

 

“Uhm, I don’t wanna be rude or anything, but what happened that day?” Chanyeol asks after having been quiet for a while, just watching.

 

“It’s just that my friends and I were in the bathroom one day and when Minseok came my friends got a bit intimidate with him,” Chanyeol expression changes into a dark one with clenching fists, seeing this Hoseok immediately adds, “But we didn’t do anything to him, don’t worry.” This calms the taller down a bit. Hoseok turns to Minseok. “So much for a first impression, huh?” Hoseok chuckles.

 

“I-It’s alright. I’m sure they didn’t mean that.” Minseok smiles gently.

 

“You’re so kind. I’ll make it up to you by giving you guys something on the house,” The waiter was about to walk away when he remembered something, “Oh, that’s right. Taehyung also works here,” He makes a gesture towards the back of the café, “We both have a break in ten minutes, is it alright if we join you then?” Hoseok asks hopefully with a puppy face.

 

Minseok turns to Chanyeol, asking for permission with his eyes. Honestly, Chanyeol doesn't want to. This is his alone time with Minseok, after all. He was about to say ‘no’ but seeing Minseok like that he gave in and said a simple ‘sure’ instead. Seeing Minseok smile and being happy is more important, he thinks. Hoseok smiles really widely and jumps a few times on his spot. “Awesome! Thanks I’ll tell my friend now.” He walks away only to come back. Again. This time he looks embarrassed. “Your order, please.” He smiles sheepishly with a hand scratching the back of his head.

 

~

 

After having noted down their orders, Hoseok immediately makes his way to the kitchen.

 

“Dude, you won’t believe who’s sitting over there. It’s the cutie from the other day in the bathroom!” Taehyungs eyes widen. “Are you serious? The one that made Yoongi say something cheesy?” Hoseok laughs. “Yeah, that one.” Taehyung runs his hand through his hair, taking in the interesting news. “There’s more. I asked them if we could join them in our break and they agreed!” The pair of friends scream in excitement and are now bouncing on their spot with their hands together like some kids fangirling over their bias.

 

“Hey! Keep it down a bit, will ya?” Their manager shots them a glare. Hearing this they apologize and calm down.

 

“Wait, you said ‘them’? So as in he’s not alone?” Taehyung asks after thinking about it for a bit. “Yeah, he’s with a friend,” Hoseok answers, “But he seems like a good guy. It’d be nice if we could befriend them both.”

 

~

 

“You’re right! This is really nice coffee.” Minseok says after he took a sip of his cup with both of his hands. The boy gives a satisfied smile. “I know right.” Chanyeol can’t stop thinking about how cute Minseok just looks like. Minseok is wearing a slightly oversized sweater, so the sleeves cover half of his tiny small cute little hands. Just the action of his taking a sip out of the big cup with both half covered hands. Gosh. So cute! Chanyeol smiles dreamily.

 

After a while of some talk about everything and nothing and some inner debates of just kiss the damn boy, Hoseok and Taehyung make their way over to the pair.

 

“Here, like I said. On the house.” The two guys place 4 cups of coffee and a few desserts on the table and give a warm smile.

 

“I’m Taehyung.” The boy introduces himself with a cute nod. “Nice to meet you, I’m Chanyeol.” The boys give each other a hand and sit down. Taehyung sits down next to Minseok and Hoseok sits across from them next to Chanyeol.

 

Surprisingly to Chanyeol, he really likes the two new guys. He thinks they’re both really kind and sweet and have a really good sense of humour. The group takes their sweet time bonding with each other and when sadly their break is over, they feel like they’ve known each other for a way longer period of time. Minseok promises to come back more often since he really thinks the coffee is top quality and the boy loves desserts. Minseok also took the offer of working in the café. He’s always liked coffee and even got his own coffee machine for his birthday.

 

They left with a hug and Chanyeol dropped Minseok off in front of his house.

 

“Thank you for today. It was really fun.” Minseok gives Chanyeol a warm sweet hug, which makes the taller melt inside.

 

“I enjoyed today too, little one.” Chanyeol pats Minseok’s head affectionately.


That day both guys slept like a rose with a warm loving smile on their cute faces.

_________________

A/N: Hey guys x3

I'm really sorry for the late update. But finally my idea of EXO having their "alone time" with precious Minseok starts now ^^ 

Well... Hoseok and Taehyung did kinda interrupt it XD I'm sorry but I love that they're friends now x3

And I'm sorry for Chanyeol messing this up.. kinda 

But I just thought it was cute and since Minseok is an angel he doesn't mind x3

Next chapter is Saturday! Which means a date with Luhan <3 (chapter 2)

Thank you all for supporting this fic♥ I love you!

Also, I really wanna thank my very good friend, Lizbird101, for the ideas for this story♥♥♥

She also has a story called The Rebels are Crazy and it's really good >w< Please check it out if you want :)