A new Day, a new school

Well, well, well, What do we have here, hm?

“Minnie~”

A voice.

“Hm.”

He responds.

“Minnie.”

Again, the same voice from before.

“Hm?”

He responds again.

“Minmin, wake up.”

Wait, he recognises the voice. The same soothing voice.

“Nuuuuuuuuuuu”

He responds this time.

“Come on!”

Patient voice.

“I don’t wanna~.”

Whiny voice.

“You have to wake up, otherwise you’ll be late for school. Come on, it’s your first day! Aren’t you excited?”

Silence.

“Oh.”

More silence.

 

 “Did, did you forget? Hahaha! You, you? Seriously… I can’t even. Minnie~”  Seung-ho stands up from the bed where he was sitting before. He goes to the window of the room and draws the curtains, allowing light to enter the once dark place. Minseok immediately pulls the covers over himself.

 

“Rise and shine my boy, rise and shine.” Seung-ho goes back to the bed and gently pokes his sweet little brother’s sides, causing him to roll to the other side of the bed.

 

“I’m going to make breakfast now and expect you downstairs in no more than twenty minutes, alright?” He kisses Minseok’s temple and leaves the room without waiting for a reply.

 

Minseok is now fully awake, thanks to his brother. How could I forget? He asks himself. He sits up straight and grabs his phone from the charger. He turns the device on, places it on his nightstand  and goes to the bathroom. There he does his morning routine and goes back to his room in order to put on his brand new uniform. Before changing he takes a closer look. Cute. He thinks while smiling to himself.

 

After seventeen minutes, he goes downstairs to the kitchen. There he sees his brother having already made breakfast and sitting at the table.

 

“Minseok! Look, I made pancakes with blueberries, your favourite!” Seung-ho is smiling brightly.

 

“Yay! Thank you, Hyung! You’re the best.” He jumps and goes to his brother to give him a hug. The smile on his brother widens. How cute~, I knew he’d get happy. He thinks.

 

The Kim brothers eat their breakfast happily and after being done they clean up together and get ready to go. Once outside, they walk through the parking lot to the car. The car ride consists full of throwing jokes at each other, talking about the latest episode of their favourite anime and arguing about who gets to choose the song. In the end it’s Minseok who won. How can you not give in if your little brother pouts so cutely and puffs his squishy cheeks? And that’s how they end up only listening to DBSK for the rest of the ride with a cute Minseok singing happily along with the songs.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

The car slows down and stops by a big prestigious school.

 

“Here we are.”

“Wow, it’s way bigger than my previous high school.”

 

“Yup, awesome right? Now give me a hug before going, okay?” Seung-ho spreads his arms and looks up to his little brother with big eyes full of expectancy and joy. Minseok chuckles and launches himself in the inviting arms. The hug was warm and comforting. It was nice. Before parting ways, Seung-ho wishes Minseok a happy and nice day and tells him to take good care of himself and to have lots of fun.

 

Minseok walks to the front gate of his new school. On his way he sees something. Or rather a someone, after taking a closer look. And it’s only getting closer and closer until-

 

“Ow!”

 

“Holy ! I’m so sorry! Are you alright? Here let me help you up.” Says an unfamiliar voice while helping Minseok to stand up.

 

“I’m alright, thank you, uh…” Minseok says shyly while glancing up to the stranger. Wow, he’s tall. He thinks. He’s quite handsome, too. He looks at his uniform and reads ‘Chanyeol.’ “..Chanyeol.” Said man smiles. , he’s so cute. He thinks, while checking the boy out in front of him. However, his smile falters when he thinks about how he could’ve hurt such a breath taking creature.

 

“Are you su-“

 

“Chanyeol! Stay where you are!” Another unfamiliar voice.

 

“Oh , I gotta go. See you around and again, I’m really sorry for bumping into you! I’ll make it up to you, don’t worry!” Says Chanyeol and runs off into the school. The man, who shouted at him earlier, running right behind him.

 

Minseok looks stunned. He stands there for another minute before walking again. That was weird.

When he finally got inside, he realized that he didn’t know where to go. He looks around him to see if he could maybe get a clue but to no avail. Suddenly he felt someone tap his shoulder. He turns around only to be faced with the most handsome boy he has ever seen. The boy has beautiful black hair styled up messily. It’s like morning hair but then styled to perfection. His shining eyes are a beautiful dark colour. One where he can see the universe in. And his lips are so- He instantly blushes.