Two

Married For A Week

"Wow, look how big the house is! Jeonghan, do you see it?" Seungcheol gripped onto Jeonghan's arm. The younger smiled slightly at Seungcheol. He had never seen the older so excited before. 

"Okay, guys. We are going to start filming. There is a room in the house that we call the Expand Room. It's where we film all the breaks, like when you have to say something about what you guys went through that day or whatever. We'll start in there." The pair nodded, following the camera crew into the house.

-

"Action!" The camera crew began filming in the Expand Room. Seungcheol was still trying to take in everything.

"Hello, I'm Jeonghan and this my best friend Seungcheol and we are going to be married for a week." Jeonghan decided that he would take over on this one. Seungcheol looked too distracted to be able to do it on his own. "I'm not 100% on this, but I will be a good friend to Seungcheol. What do you think?" Jeonghan looked over at the older. He shook his head.

"I think this will bring us a lot closer than we are now." Jeonghan resisted the urge to roll his eyes. He honestly didn't want to do this. He didn't even want to get any closer to Seungcheol. The camera crew put down their cameras. 

"Alright, we're going to film you one at a time. We'll start with Seungcheol." Jeonghan nodded, quickly walking out of the room. He was glad to be done with some filming for the time being. He was not a big fan of being on camera. 

-

"I'm Choi Seung Cheol, born in '95. I've always dreamed of being on T.V or just being noticed by a big company at least once. My best friend, doesn't think this is a good idea, but I think it'll be good for us. Our friendship has been strained these days since he works so much, but now we can work on it."

-

"I'm Jeong Han. I really don't want to be here. I'm just doing this for Seungcheol's sake. I hope this will be over soon." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! I hope you guys will like this story. I'm not sure how well it will work out, buy I will try my best. Kamsahaminda! Annyeong!