Ten

Married For A Week

There had been a total of three episodes in the span of a month. Three more would happen in the next month and the last 'day of the week' would air as a finale in the third month. The boys could watch the episodes online if they wanted too, but Jeonghan didn't care much for that and Seungcheol didn't want to see his embarrassing moments in the Expand Room for a second time. He also didn't want Jeonghan to know that he might actually like the younger. It would be awkward living in the same house as your best friend that liked you more than a friend, Seungcheol thought. He was getting nervous as the days winded down. He wanted to get closer to Jeonghan, but he wanted everything to be done with. This wasn't his plan at all.

-

There was something wrong with Seungcheol. Jeonhan had started to notice it after Lee Chan and Ming Hao went home. He didn't like to spend time with the younger, he started going to work earlier and he didn't sleep in the same bed anymore. Jeonghan didn't like this at all. 

"Things are getting weird between me and Seungcheol. I don't know what's wrong with him. Or maybe it's me. Did I do something wrong? I'll have to ask him and I will get my answer this time. For sure."

-

"Seungcheol, dinner is ready." Jeonghan had made Seungcehol's favorite dish tonight. This was the first step in his plan of making sure that he didn't do anything to ruin their friendship. If Seungcheol was full of food he would most likely want to sleep in bed. That would be Jeonghan's second step. The third is just to asking. It shouldn't be that hard. The younger set the table up just for Seungcheol. He made enough food for the older to be full. Seungcheol walked into the dinning room, looking at the spread. He took notice of the one space set up. He looked up at Jeonghan. 

"You're not eating?" Jeonghan shook his head.

"I ate earlier. This is your non-spicy meal. I'm going to take a shower, maybe take a walk. You just enjoy your meal, okay?" Seungcheol nodded, trying not show his concern. He knew that he was acting differently toward Jeonghan, he didn't mean to leave an impression on the younger.

"I'll eat well."

-

Jeonghan did take his shower, but he didn't leave to go take a walk. He waited in the bathroom. He was actually getting a bit nervous. What was he going to say to seungcheol when he had the chance? What if something came out wrong? What if he couldn't go through with it? What if...

"Jeonghan, are you still here?" The younger gulped upon hearing Seuncheol's voice. He slowly opened the door, poking his head out around the corner.

"You rang?" Seungcheol crossed his arms over his chest and narrowed his eyes at the younger.

"What the heck are you doing?" Jeonghan smiled sheepishly, stepping out of the bathroom and into their shared room.

"I was just hanging around." Seungcheol shook his head.

"No. I mean what are you trying to do? You made my favorite dish, even though it normally has a bunch of spices, you left me completely alone, you even set the bed the way I like. What are you doing?" Jeonghan looked down at his feet. He was hoping Seungcheol wouldn't catch on this soon. What was he going to do?