Seven

Married For A Week

"Did I mention, sometimes I can't stand kids. They are annoying. They are loud. They ask way too many questions. And they are always in your business. They're almost like Seungcheol."

"Jeonghan, this is Lee Chan and Ming Hao." The two young boys stood in front of Jeonghan. Lee Chan stood behind Ming Hao sightly. He seemed a little scared, but he tried to stand his ground. Ming Hao smiled brightly at Jeonghan.

"I'm Ming Hao! I'm eight years old and my favorite number is eight, so you can call me The8." Jeonghan chuckled softly. 

"Okay, The8." He never would thought a kid his age would come up with a nickname such as that one.

"And this is my brother Lee Chan. He acts shy, but he really isn't. We call him Dino." Jeonghan nodded. These kids sure had a lot of character for their age. Ming Hao pulled Lee Chan forward. The two began to scope out the place.

"Where did these kids even come from Seungcheol?" Jeonghan should have asked from the begining, but it honestly didn't matter when he agreed.

"They're my nephews. My sister asked me to watch over them while she was out of town." Jeonghan nodded. He didn't know the older had a sister. He thought Seungcheol was an only child. The older drapped his arm over Jeonghan's shoulders. "Do you think you'll be able to handle them?" Jeonghan snorted, poking Seungcehol in the side.

"I handle anything you throw at me."

-

"Why is your hair so long? Do people think you're a girl? Will you ever cut it? Do you like long hair? Do other people like your long hair?" And so on the list went. Ming Hao constantly asked questions. He didn't know if he could handle Ming Hao for the rest of the day. He was loud while Lee Chan was quiet. The boy rarely spoke up and he was content with sitting on the couch with a coloring book and crayons. The only thing that made it hard was every time Jeonghan got up Lee Chan climbed onto his back and he had to go with the older. He sighed, getting up for the seventh time that evening to get Ming Hao a juice box.

"I may look like a family man, but I don't think I will ever be able to do this. Kids just aren't my thing. I mean, they're cute and I can a lot more about myself through children. You know what they say, two groups of people will be brutally honest. Drunks and children."

Seungcheol watched from inside the kitchen as Jeonghan interacted with Ming Hao and Lee Chan. Jeonghan stood up from the couch and began walking into the kitchen. Seungcheol laughed, catching sight of the younger's face. "What's the matter Jeongie?" Jeonghan frowned, lifting Lee Chan higher on his back. 

"I don't know if I can do this anymore." Seungcheol shook his head. 

"You're doing fine. I think they're really opening up to you. They don't do this with anyone else. Not even me." Jeonghan sighed. He did not need any positivity from a guy who didn't have a kid hanging from his back. He opened the fridge, pulling out one of the many juice boxes he didn't think he would ever drink. He handed it to Lee Chan and crouched on the ground.

"Go give that to your brother. I have to talk with your uncle." Lee Chan let go of Jeonghan and ran off to the living room without a word. Jeonghan stood up and faced Seungcheol. He slapped the older in the shoulder.

"Ow! What was that for?" Jeonghan smirked. 

"I haven't hit you in a while. I think you deserved that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! I'm sorry that this took me while to upload, but I have just been so sick. I think I've gotten over it so I will be able to go back to my regular schedule. I will try to take better care of myself in the future. Anyway, Kamsahaminda! Annyeong!