Thirteen

Married For A Week

Seungcheol wrapped his arms tightly around Jeonghan. He was scared Jeonghan would leave the room if he didn't hold onto the younger. Jeonghan curled into Seungcheol. He had waited for a moment like this since they were in high school. If Seungcheol couldn't tell him about his feelings, Jeonghan was perfectly okay with this. The younger wasn't the type to spill out his feelings. He just couldn't do it. Seungcheol didn't want to close his eyes. He wanted to look at Jeonghan. He wanted remember this moment for the rest of his life.

"Jeonghan," Seungcheol moved one of his hands from Jeonghan's body to the younger's hair. He pushed his hand through Jeonghan's hair. This would keep him calm while he talked. He knew Jeonghan was on the verge of waking up and he didn't want to be in the middle of his confession when that happened. "Okay, this is going to sound stupid or crazy or something, but I only realized it a few weeks ago. As your best friend I tried to keep a distance. It would have gotten weirder otherwise. But when I saw you enjoying the day like it was going to be your last it changed something. I've never seen you more beautiful than in that moment. It made me think, maybe I don't want to just be your friend. I want to be something more. I avoided you because I was scared. I thought I would mess something up and I didn't want to ruin our friendship." He sighed, leaning closer to Jeonghan, pressing his lips against the younger's forehead. "I like Jeonghan."

"I like you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! I'm just gonna leave this here. Okay, so there are two more chapters I believe of this story. It really is coming to an end. I hope you are enjoying it by the way. Anyway, kamsahaminda! Annyeong!