Fourteen

Married For A Week

Seungcheol sat up, pulling Jeonghan along with him. Did he really hear what he thought he heard? Did Jeonghan just say that he liked Seungcheol also? "Excuse me?" Jeonghan laughed, turning toward Seungcheol. Was it really that shocking?

"I said that I liked you too." Seungcheol couldn't believe it. He thought that he would have unrequited feelings for the younger.

"Since when?" Jeonghan shrugged. He didn't want to tell Seungcheol that it had been since high school. That was way too embarrassing. He honestly didn't want to tell the older anything, but he would have to make something up. 

"Right after we started the show. Living with you made me changed how I saw you." That sounded good enough. It wasn't the truth, but it wasn't exactly a lie.

"Really? Why didn't you tell me?" 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Seungcheol snorted, falling back on the bed. Jeonghan smiled slightly, climbing on top of Seungcheol. "You know, our fight wouldn't have happened if you had just told me earlier what was on your mind." Seungcheol instantly placed his hands on the younger's waist. He could finally do this with confidence. He didn't have to hide how he felt anymore. His best friend no longer had to just be his best friend. He was finally happy.

-

"He gets on my nerves sometimes. He just does what he wants and doesn't take responsibility. But I love him anyway." Jeonghan looked over at Seungcheol. He grabbed Seungcheol's hand as the older began to speak. 

"I don't know what he's talking about. I'm nothing like that. He's the one that does whatever he wants. He sleeps whenever he feels like it. I always have to go to the store because he eats all the food." Seungcheol smiled slightly, looking at Jeonghan. "But I wouldn't have it any other way." The two shared a quick kiss before ending their meeting in the Expand Room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! This story really is coming close to the end everyone. I hope you are enjoying it so far. Kamsahaminda! Annyeong!