Eight

Married For A Week

Jeonghan didn't know how he felt about being left alone with Lee Chan and Ming Hao, but there was nothing he could do about it. Seungcheol had been called into work for the night, leaving him with the two young boys.

"I know he's worried about watching the boys, but he can do it. He'll always find a way. That's just what Jeonghan does. Him getting nervous makes him work harder. He doesn't like messing up. He'll do the job right. I know he will."

"I don't think I'm good with kids, but I will try my best for Seungcheol and his family. That's what matters the most to me."

"Don't worry too much, okay. The8 will take care of Dino as much as he possible can. He's always been that way. Just let them do their thing. I'll be home in a few hours." Jeonghan nodded, shifting Dino in his arms. The younger wouldn't part from him no matter what he tried to do. 

"Don't work to hard." Jeonghan didn't know what he was supposed to say to the older. He had never seen Seungcheol off to work before. Seungcheol smiled slightly.

"I could say the same to you." Jeonghan snorted, looking down at Dino. The boy was pressed against his side, looking at his hands in disinterest. Jeonghan waved as the older walked off toward his car. He closed the door with a sigh. It was going to be a long night.

-

"Ming Hao, don't jump of the couch, you'll get hurt." Jeonghan stood in the kitchen preparing food for the two boys. He didn't know what they would like, Seungcheol never mentioned it to him. He decided to go with the easiest thing within his small selection of foods he was good with cooking. Chicken. He had sliced small pieces of the chicken and placed them in a bowl, along with some rice and vegetables. He didn't know if the two would like vegetables, but he would try to make the meal as healthy for kids as he could.

"Mom, let's me do it." Jeonghan rolled his eyes.

"Well, I'm not your mother now am I. Just stop jumping on the couch and come eat." He looked down at the younger boy sitting on the counter top. "Are you hungry Lee Chan?" He nodded, pointing to his stomach. Jeonghan smiled at him. "Good. Cause I made something really tasty."

-

"When I came home I didn't know what to expect. But I didn't expect to see the boys, all three of them, cuddled up in bed asleep. That was a sight I never thought I would see. Jeonghan really does have a huge heart. I think something might be changing. Not in him, but in me. And I don't know how to feel about it."