Five

Married For A Week

Jeonghan finished cleaning, but ended up pretty tired. He had promised to make Seungcheol dinner, but he didn't know if he could do that now.

"I don't know what my problem is. I mean, I get at least eight hours of sleep a night, seven if I'm busy and nine if I'm lucky. But I get these moments of being really tired and just have to take a nap. They usually only last like five minutes each."

Jeonghan tried to keep himself awake enough to get to the kitchen and make food for Seungcheol. He stumbled slightly as his eyes felt droopy. He wasn't going to make it all the way through dinner and that was something that he looked forward to. Especially with Seungcheol. He always had something interesting to say about his day. Jeonghan walked slowly into the kitchen rubbing his eyes. He couldn't fall asleep while making the dish. That would be bad for him and Seungcheol. He would work hard to finish this dish so that he could take a nap. That's all he wanted. A nap.

-

"Seungcheol," Jeonghan stopped his sentence for a yawn. "dinner is ready!" Seungcheol didn't waste any time coming to the kitchen. Even though he knew Jeonghan's cooking could be improved he still enjoyed the food the younger made. 

"Jeonghan is always trying his best to make good food for both of us. He doesn't do the best job, but it's still good enough for me."

"Wow, it looks good! You've been practicing haven't you?" Jeonghan shrugged. He hadn't be practicing at all. He just tried to recreate food that he had watched his mother make over and over. Except he had to null the spices for Seungcheol, seeing as how he couldn't eat spicy food. He would never truly understand that, but he didn't say anything about it. Seungcheol smiled at the younger before looking at the bowl in front of him. "I will eat well." He picked up his chopsticks and dug in.

"I will eat well." Jeonghan mumbled, taking a bite of a hard boiled egg. He wasn't exactly hungry at the time of dinner. He did have these moments every so often. He couldn't quite explain it. During these moments he liked to watch others eat. Seungcheol seemed to like this dish better than yesterdays. Jeonghan wasn't sure if he had gotten any better. Cooking wasn't exactly his strong suit when it came to serving more than one. He could make extraordinary dishes for himself, but wasn't proud of other people tasting his food and giving him advice on how to make it 'better.' 

"Jeongie, it's getting better. I think you'll be able to cook all kinds of things soon enough. With even more practice, you'll..." Seungcheol looked up from his bowl to see Jeonghan passed out on the table. His chopsticks never left his hand and his face was turned away from the bowl. Seungcheol sighed. "I ate well." He whispered, standing up from his place on the table. He walked to Jeonghan. Seungcheol easily lifted the younger from his chair. "Oh Jeongie. What am I going to do with you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! I'm sorry that It has taken me ages to write this, but my busy schedule just got ten times busier. I now have to go to driving school for three hours a day for two weeks. I just finished my second day like an hour ago. So I won't be able to write during those hours. But I will be trying my best for all of you. Kamsahaminda! Annyeong!