Four

Married For A Week

"I figured I should do something nice for Jeonghan. He's doing all of this for me and I know he really doesn't like this kind of stuff. He really does try his best for me. I really like that about him." Seungcheol had left early that morning to go to the store. He knew Jeonghan had wanted to go to the store together, but he figured he would do it by himself to help the younger out. It was the least he could do after all. When he got back he found Jeonghan asleep at the counter in the center of the kitchen. Seungcheol smiled at the younger. He always knew that the younger got sleepy very easily. Seungcheol slipped his jacket off and wrapped it around Jeonghan. The younger shifted slightly, moving into the article now wrapped around him. He snored softly, signaling that he was still asleep. Seungcheol sighed, walking out of the kitchen. He had to bring in all the groceries and he hoped to do it before Jeonghan woke up.

Seungcheol was putting the last of the groceries away when Jeonghan lightly slapped the back of his head. "Ow! What was that for?" He turned around to look at the younger. Jeonghan stood with his arms crossed and his eyes narrowed.

"I thought we agreed to go to the store together. Why did you go without me?" Seungcheol smiled slightly, closing the cabinet. He leaned against the counter and crossed his arms. 

"I just thought it would be nice to let you stay home and enjoy time for yourself. You're always doing super nice things for me. I mean look where we are. You could've said no, but you didn't. And I bet you caught up some sleep, didn't you?" Jeonghan looked down at his feet. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Well..." 

-

"I did say when I get bored it isn't good for anyone. It seriously isn't."

-

"Jeonghan is comparable to a new puppy when he's left alone for too long. He basically just runs through the house, ripping up everything in his path. Except it's in a different way. Not only does he rip everything up, but he cleans it up only to rip it up again. Then just leaves it for someone else to find. His face tells the guilty story."

Seungcheol stared at their room. "What did you do?" The mess could speak for itself, but there was nothing else he could say. Jeonghan looked up at him with large doe eyes and a pouty lip. 

"I was waiting a long time for you. I got bored, but then I got tired." Jeonghan stood in the doorway of their room, looking at the mess he had made. He pulled all the dresser out and stacked them on top of each other, all the clothes from the closest had been thrown around the room, the hangers had been hung from the curtain rod, the blankets had been stripped from the bed and their shoes had been stacked on the bed as well.

"It's going to take forever to clean this." Jeonghan shook his head. He felt bad, but there wasn't much he could so about it now. The damage had been done.

"Don't worry. I'll clean it up. Why don't you just take a break. You've been out all day. And when I'm done I'll cook your favorite." Seungcheol turned to look at Jeonghan.

"I'll hold you to that."