God Plans Second season : Bangtan Resurrection

Gods Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been 15 years since that incident…

15 years since you got involved into a serious danger.

15 years since you know him…you know them..

15 years since you got your very first nightmare of seeing someone killed infront of you…

15 years since he decided to save you and betraying his group…

15 years since he lost two of his very best friend…

15 years since the government caught him…

And now he is free..

 

 

You wait patiently infront of the police station. You rapidly checking your watch,whether you are too early or not. You are keep getting glance from people around you because you keep pacing around infront of the office door.

                Why are you here? You are waiting for him. You are waiting for the person who you love deeply for the past 15 years. You are waiting for your boyfriend who previously known as the dangerous gang member,Jeon Jungkook.

                Jeon Jungkook. Previously known as the silent killer in Bangtan,the most dangerous most wanted criminal list. Bangtan got destroyed 15 years ago,thanks to Suga,one of the member who decide to betray them by giving information on the national police of their whereabout.But because of this,he has to pay the price.By being killed by his gang member,his younger brother.Jimin.

                Jimin also got killed.But he is killed by you because he almost stabbed Jungkook. you told the police about this,but they told you that it was a mere defence act,so they let you go. you told them about how Jungkook saves you during that night,so they giving him some less heavy punishment.At least he is not sentence to death.

                Different with the remaining member of Bangtan. The government decide to give Rapmon a death sentences since he is the leader and for his evil plan in the future.V was in an isolation prison since he killed his cellmates several months after he enter the jail.J-Hope and Jin are sentences to 15 years prisons and they have to spend the entire life of them to giving service to the country.And about Jimin and Suga, Local police decide to digging their grave on the church and give them a more proper place on the local cementery. Of course they ask you and Jungkook first about this but both of you agree to this. You keep visiting both of them every months.

                Your though of the flashback got interrupted by the sound of door being opened. You snap your head at the door direction and there you saw him. Tall boy,with his black hair who is growing a bit longer than before,much more muscle behind those shirt and jacket he is wearing and a cap that covering part of his hair. The moment his eyes meet with yours, his smile just growing wide and you could see a pure happiness in his eyes.

You also,smiling widely when you saw him and like there is no tomorrow,you run to him and give him a big hug. He catch you with both of his hands and hug you lovingly. He kiss your forehead before you look at him in his more handsome face.

“I miss you so much (y/n)…” he said while giving you a small kiss on your lips. You chuckle at how much he changed. From the cold blooded killer from the normal loving guy. Since he was sentence in prisons, you keep visiting him everytime you are free and he keep improving. He change little by little and more opened to you as time passed and now he is just like a normal boy who fall in love with a normal girl.

“But I just met you yesterday.” You said to him and he chuckle before caressing your hair gently.

“Sure. But I already miss you. Am I not allowed to miss you?”

“No silly. Because you will see me now 24 hours everyday.” You said to him then release your hug from him and you guid him to your car that park not far from there. He drive the car to your apartment. Not your previous apartment because to avoid ruckus , you leave your old apartment and move to the more far one and more bigger one since you know you will live with Jungkook when he got released.

“So how you feel now?” you ask suddenly to Jungkook who is focusing on the road infront of him.

“Hmm?”

“you know…After you receive all those years in prisons. Do you feel a bit more ease now?” you ask him out of curiousity. He didn’t reply soon,making you feel awful saying it right after he got release.

“Oh,im sorry-“

“I think it not enough…” Jungkook said while parking our car to the side road and stop before he focus his eyes on you.

“ All of those years I spend on the jail…I think its not enough to atone for my sins. I killed countless  people. I take away people life. Im torturing them,I steal peoples money, I snuggling some drugs. But because of you told them about how I trying to save you,they decreasing my sentences.” He said to you.

“Im sorry Jungkook…But I just…I just want you to get out there as soon as possible. I don’t want to be left alone…” you said and looked down. Then you felt Jungkook hand on your chin and lifting your face up to stare at those dark orbs he have.

“I understand that. I really appreciate it (y/n)…I just though It not enough for all of my sin. Me too,want to spend my life with you more. Everytime you come and visitied me,I always so happy and exited.Eventhough its only a few minutes,I really enjoy knowing you more. And you also help me change to be better (y/n)…How could you apologize for something you are not suppose to feel sorry.” Jungkook said while smiling warmly to you. His fingers now tracing and caressing your cheek. You grab his finger on yours and hold it while smiling to him too.

“Im not changing you Jungkook. You already a kind and warm person from the start. I only help you realizing it sooner.By giving you my love.” You said to him.

“Then I thanking you for snapping me out from my shell (y/n)…I love you so much.”

“Me too Jungkook.I love you too.”

Jungkook then start decreasing the distance between both of yours before crashing his lips on yours. One of his hand is holding your face gently while the other one is holding your free hand. Jungkook start deeper his kiss on your and start asking for your mouth to opened for him. You move your head to the side a bit and open your lips a bit,before Jungkook start roaming your entire mouth with his tongue.

                After a few minutes,you both start separating yourselves before looking at each other lovingly. Jungkook press his forehead on yours and uttering ‘I love you’ to you before starting the car again and moving to your apartment.

You both then arrive on your apartment. Jungkook park the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter