Plan one - Getting caught-

Gods Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life is so complicated and unpredictable…

Who knows what will happen now,next second,tomorrow,next year,and so on?

God always planning something for every human kind.

And who knows that tonight,God already planning something for you…

Something you wouldn’t understand.

Something you want to avoid.

And perhaps…something that will completely turning your ‘normal’ life…

That’s all you could think right now. You are now currently on a night bar your friend force you to come. You actually don’t like this kind of things. Party,alcohol, drunk people everywhere, dancing like there are no tomorrow, snickering old people who have money so many will hovering over them. You want to get out of this place quickly and you want to throw this outfit you currently wearing away and change them into your confortable pajamas.

                Your so called friends already long gone from you sight.Devoured by the humans inside the club. You growing tired of this,so you pick up your bag and start making your way toward the exit door.Once you got outside,you walk toward the bus stop to grab the ride and go home. You waited quiet some time since it was already midnight and you still cant find taxi. You keep checking your phone to see if your friend search for you,but none. Angryly,you shove your phone into your bag and turn to search for a taxi again.But suddenly,your eyes saw something or someone more precisely not too far away from where you standing.A guy in black hair and black outfit. Standing infront of some rusty old house that looks like being abandon for years.

He is looking for his surrounding,like he is checking if someone near him. After making sure nobody near him,he instructing someone to come inside the house. Not long after that, a group of people who you can make sure all boys, make an entry to the house and its looks like their holding something or someone with them, but you couldn’t see it clearly since its too dark. Then they disappear inside the old house.

                Actually,there is something strange from it,and you want to know what it is.But your other mind screaming at you to not let your curiousity get ahold of you,thus you focus again on get to your home.Not even five minute later, you heard a single clear sound of something being fire. A gunshot . Curiousity then start creeping on your mind again. Slowly,your feet start moving toward the house. You can tell that your entire body refuse to let you entering the house since every step you took,its too heavy.But your stobborness get ahold of yourself. So in the end you enter the house.

                Once you enter the front gate,darkness already welcoming you. There is not a single light that placed there. So you pick your phone and use the light from your phone to find the path.You start entering the house yard with caution. The house is really old and abandoned for a really long time since you could see many broken glass window scater on the ground.

THUD

You froze on your track. You heard something is throw to the ground. The sound is coming from the back side of the yard. You gather your courage even though your mind is telling you to run as fast as you can from this house,you ignoring it.As you step closer, you start hearing a noise from the other side. A noise of people talking. As you come more closer, you can finally heard the voice more clearly.

“Hyung,what will we do with the body? Bury it?” a voice of a man ring through your ears. Bury? What are their going to bury?

“No. Take the body inside this house and burn it. We cant let the police find the trace of him.” Said another voice,more deeper and dangerous this time.

What exactly they are talking about? And they want to burn this house to hide something. But what?

Uncon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter