Plan two - Hopeless

Gods Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up from your deep slumber with a really big headache. You groan softly before trying to open your eyes slowly. There is a light but not a bright one. And your nose immedietly found the smell of dust everywhere. You immedietly know. Its not your room. Shot up from you position,only to gain more headache from your head. You look at your surrounding. It was an old and rusty room as if never used by anyone else.

You lying in a bed that surprisingly not dirty like the other furniture on this room.

“Where am i? What happen to me..?” you said while trying to remember what happen before. You memory them flashed back to the night you found a man died in a old abandoned house. After remembering that, you also remember that you bumped on someone before you black out and you start panicking. That means you are in their place right now.

                You gained your feets strength and start running toward the door and found it locked. Figured. You tried to shove it with your body,but no use. You look around the room and found out that the room has no windows. Great. You are trapped here. You banging the door,hoping someone else will heard you.

“Is there someone outside?! Please help me!” you yelled as loud as you can,but nobody comes. You slowly stop banging the door and step back toward the bed before sitting on the end side of the bed. Tears start gathering on your eyes while thinking about what will happen to you next. Will they kill you? Or probably they will do something horrible to you before they kill you?

KLIK

A sudden sound of someone unlocking the door catch you guard down,not expecting someone to come to you.Not long after,there is someone entering your room with a plate of food on his hand. A boy. And if you look closely,it is the same boy who you bumped before you knocked out. A sudden shiver start attacking you and you unconsciously move back when he take a step closer to you.

“Easy. I wont kill you.Not now.” He said while putting the food on the table near the bed. You still moving back toward the headboard of the bed and hugging yourself.Afraid of what he is capable to do with you eventhough he said he wont do anything to you. Not now.

                You heard him sigh and stop just beside you and sit on the bed beside you.

“Stop being afraid like that. Just an hours ago you brave enough to spying on us and now you turn into coward like this.” He said in a really cold tone,making you flinch and fear begin to raise inside you. He sigh again and stood up from the bed.

“There’s a food my friend cooked for you. Whether you eat it or not,its up to you. We need you to be alive so there is no way he put a poison inside the food.” The boy then making his way toward the door and start locking it again.Leaving you and the food alone. Your tears begun to fall from your eyes the moment he get out from the room. You cried because you just don’t know what happen to you. Just an hour ago you are at the club with your friend and now you are locked in house of a killers that maybe will kill you later.

“…please…please save me…” you plead to nobody.But of course no one can hear you. No one but the boy who actually keep standing infront of the door of your room while listening to whatever you said behind those door. He keep a straight face before frowning a bit and then leave the hall.

 

After cried for hours,you stole a glance at the food he left for you. Its nothing fancy,just a normal fried rice. You are battling whether you should eat it or not. But right on the time, your stomatch start to grumble and you decide to at least fill in you stomatch a bit. You took the food from the table and grab the spoon on the side of the plate. You start scooping a little of the rice and eat it slowly. After chewing the food seferal time, you start to feel the taste of the food. Its actually good. Really good indeed. The you start eating the food normaly until the plate is empty. Then you place the plate back to where it is and you just realize that there are 2 bottles of water place on the nightstand beside the bed. You grab one of the bottle and drink it. After your stomatch full, you slip on the bed again and sit while hugging your legs again. Thinking whatever will happen to you next.

And as a cue, you heard another klik from the door and the door open again.Revealing the boy from before. Before, you are too afraid of your situation.But now, you clearly see the boy face. He is really handsome and tall. You could also see the muscle hiding behind those black tshirt his wearing. He close the door and sit on the sofa across from your bed.

“Calm down a bit? “ he ask you casualy like there is nothing. But you didn’t answer him. You just stare at him. He finally look at your eyes and you could see the cold coming from his black hazel eyes. You decide to stop staring at his eyes. It looks like you will get devoured if you keep watching his eyes. After some silences, you finally gather your though and open your mouth.

“Why didn’t you kill me?” you ask him in a really low voice that almost come out as a whisper,but he heard it.

“Because my boss told me not to.” He answer simply. Not interested at all with your question.

“Why?” you ask again. This time you look directly at him and he did the same.

“I don’t know. Not interested.” He said in lazy tone and it increase your hopeless more. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter