Plan Ten - Sorrow and Regret

Gods Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                You and Jin are inside Jin car that drove away from the now burning house where Jin killed V before. Both of them keep silent because you don’t exactly know what to say right now. Encourage him? Asking his feeling? Being reliefe? You don’t know. Somehow you could sense a sadness inside Jin eyes when he return after killing V. You are far from the house to avoid the explosion,so you didn’t manage to hear what are they talking before.

                You then decide to think about where to find Jungkook instead since your goal is never change. You will have to find him knowing that he is already escape from the gang.

“Still want to find Jungkook?” Jin finally said something to you after several silent session and that make you surprise a little. You look at him who still focus on the road and answer him with a firm nod. He exhae loudly but not giving you any complain.

“You really love him aren’t you?”

Jin statement make your face red a little and you nodded nervousely.

“Iam. If im not,I would never stay with him and wait for him for these past 15 years.” You said to him without looking at him. Instead you look at the ring on your finger tha being given by Jungkook long ago.

It was only a scrap metal ring Jungkook made during his time in the prison but it value more than a diamond for you. It was the first thing Jungkook gave to you.

                Jin steal a glance at you for some minute before focusing on the road again.A smile forming on his lips when he look at how deep your love for Jungkook. He admit that he is a bit jealous of Jungkook because truthfully, he has a little crush on you.But he know that Jungkook also deep in love in you and you would never return his feeling. So he back out and tried to forgot his feeling for you.

                After being separated for 15 years,Jin though that he already get rid of it but when Jungkook come back to him with you,all of his effort become useless.Further more,you remaining someone from his past. Someone special from his past.

Jin snap back into reality when they finally stop at the other side of the city. Jin come out from the car and told you to follow him. You following him and enter somekind of building and going through to the basement.You wondering what exactly Jin want to do here but then your eyes caught someone figure who leading against the wall while sitting in the room.It none other than Jungkook.

“Jungkook…”

After muttering his name,Jungkook snap his head toward your direction in warn but soften as he saw who it is. You run toward him without caring your surrounding and hug him like there was no tomorrow. Jungkook also hug you tightly in his arms and kissing your top lovingly. Jin only look at both of you in relief. Actually,while searching for you before,he already contacting Jungkook asking for his whereabout.After Jin explain that you ran away from him,Jungkook immedietly tell him where he is and ask Jin to bring you to his place.

                After a few minutes,you release your hug and hit Jungkook shoulder hardly.

“Oww! What was that for?” he hiss in pain. You put your annoyed face and cross your hands infront of your chest.

“For making me worried sick. Do you know how much you hurt me when you said those words on the phone earlier? This is nothing compare to that.” You said looking at his eyes.Jungkook become speechless as he saw worry and sadness inside your eyes.He bring up his hand and caressing your cheek softly.You cant hold back your tears anymore so you let it out. Several water escaping from your eyes and Jungkook erase it with his thumb.

“Please don’t cry.I promise you now. I wont go anywhere.I wont leave you again. I promise.” He said it firmly. Seeing you like this is torturing him. He though if he is far from you,you will got safe.Apperently he is wrong and he don’t want something simmiliar happen again.Then his eyes fall to the wound you have o your knee.

“What happen with your knee?” Jungkook ask you in concern.You look at your wound knee that already being threated by Jin.

“Oh.Its nothing. I just got scratches from V.” you answer him and touch the still hurt wound.Jungkook exhale heavily. Before they can continue,Jin coming closer toward both of them.

“Sorry to interrupt you guys but I think we should make a move here before someone find us.” Jin said seriously. You and Jungkook turn around him and listen to what he want to say.

“But we still have several days before the departure to the Europe. We should at least find somewhere to hide.” Jungkook said to us.

“Its no use. Eventhough I already get rid of V,there still J-Hope and Rapmon outside,ready to hunt us.Even if we manage to find a safe hiding spot,it don’t take longer before for them to find us.” Jin said. That’s true. So far,they already manage to find us in every place they are hiding. And it will always involved with a fight or someone died.And you don’t want it to happen again.

Jin look at his watch and sight. “ We should go from here. If we fast enough,we might still be able to outsmart them.” Jin said while prepare to go out from this place.

“Oh…You really think you can outsmart me,don’t you?”  

 

DEG!

All of you froze in your spot when you heard that really familiar voice.Second after that, there is a sound of something being throw before Jin yelp in surprise.

“Gah!”

You snap your eyes toward Jin and find him being strangle with a wire from behind.He desperately try to loosen the wire chocking him with grabbing the wire from his neck. And when you look behind,there stood Rapmon with his cold eyes and both of his hands holding the end of the wire tightly.

His cold eyes are bore straight at you and you couldn’t move at all.

“Long time no see (y/n)…I see you haven’t change at all.” Rapmon said while still strangle Jin but you cant answer him. It looks like the words got held on your throat and cold sweat start gathering on your forehead. Then you feel jungkook hand gripping on you and give you a small comfort.

“Let Jin hyung go Rapmon hyung!” Jungkook said glaring toward Rapmon direction.But the said person only chuckle and tighten the grip,making Jin chough laudly.

“Hyung!”

“Why should i? He is my best friend. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter