Plan Eleven - Another J-Hope

Gods Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                You run outside the building with Jungkook keep pulling your wrist. Your leg is really hurt because of the gun scratch V made before,but you ignore the pain and keep running. Jungkook then run toward Jin car and you enter the car with him. Fortunatelly or not,Jin left the car key hanging insid the car so Jungkook can use it. Jungkook then start the car and drive the car away from the place.

                You keep anxious about Jin. Those weird and bad feeling still lingering inside you. Jin will be back,right? He will come back right? He wont get killed right? That’s all you keep thinking while Jungkook on the other hand also think the same but he more focus on where you two could hide before the escape time while waiting for Jin. Eventhough Jin manage to get rid of V and now still holding back Rapmon,there is still one person Jungkook want to avoid the most. J-Hope.

                At first glance,J-Hope may appear friendly and kind.Absolutely gave you a good and less dangerous vibe. But Jungkook who’s already work with them for a long time already know almost everything about them and he can conclude one thing for sure. J-Hope is the most dangerous killer among them and he will do anything to avoid him.But as always. God plan never ever being on his side.

                Right when Jungkook was crossing the forest, suddenly there is a green Ford GT come from the hill above him and land infront of him.

Making him make a sudden stop. The familiar car. Very familiar in Jungkook eyes. The car that Jungkook realy don’t want to see and he just want to run away right at this second but since the road is so small and there is a chance that his car might fall into the cliff behind them is so big,he stop at his place.Waiting for the car owner infront of him show himself.

“Aish~ Could you at least choose a better place to run,Jungkook-ah? This place is too small for us.” Its J-Hope.

                You who finally realize what exactly happen grab Jungkook hand and hold it tightly. He did the same to you and focusing his glaze toward his hyung whos keep messing his brown hair.You actually don’t really afraid of J-Hope but one look at Jungkook eyes right now could change that. For the first time,you see a fear inside there.You don’t know what Jungkook really afraid of J-Hope since he was really nice at you when you were a hostage before,but there clearly something hiding behind those sunshine face of J-Hope and Jungkook fears that. You know it.

“Oh come on Jungkook,(y/n). How could you leave me being cold outside while you guys are warm and cozy inside the car? That’s not fair!” J-Hope whines to you two like a kid. You still don’t know what exactly make him so scary inside Jungkook eyes,but you rather not knowing that.

“Really guys? Am I have to drag you two outside just to talk? I just want to take the file from Jungkook and I let you guys go. That’s all.” J-Hope said again. Looks like he know that Jungkook currently holding the flashdisk containing Rapmon plan with him.Jungkook clench his teeth. What should he do now? Run away? That’s not possible.Where should they run to.Fight him? Yeah…maybe that’s a good idea. At least Jungkook could luring some time for you to escape.Or the last,kill him?

                Jungkook then get out the car after reassuring you,but you refuse to be left inside the car so you following him outside the car.Facing the very amused J-Hope.

“There! What so hard to just hand me the file and then we don’t care about what you guys going to do afterward.Now hand me the thing.”  J-Hope said while reaching out his hand toward Jungkook. Jungkook look at J-Hope hand before going back to his eyes. Jungkook just stay still at his place and J-Hope growing impatience with each second Jungkook been wasting.

“What are you waiting for? Hand it now!” J-Hope said a little irritated.

“Hyung,im sorry!” then Jungkook throw a flash bom Jin spare inside the car toward J-Hope. Again, a blinding light is make your eyes hurt and you shielding your eyes unable to see.But then you feel Jungkook hand grab your wrist and pulling you again to run down the hill. He carry you bridal style before sliding carefully to the bottom. You can hear J-Hope shouting Jungkook name from far but Jungkook ignore it. Instead, he keep running with you on his hands.

                After a bit far, Jungkook stop behind a bush and put you down. Both of you keep quiet,only the sound of your breathing could be hear before J-Hope figure some into your view. He was standing not too far from where you were hiding,looking around in search of both of you. Jungkook told you to stay still while he grab his survival knife he grab before from his waist. You widen your eyes and look at him. He is going to kill J-Hope. You grab his hand and stop him. He look at you confused and you shook your head.

“No jungkook. I think you shouldn’t kill J-Hope. I think he is different from the others.” You said to him but he just shook his head.

“Yeah..he is different. That’s why I will get rid of him before something worst come out.” And after that Jungkook rush out from the bush and ran straight toward J-Hope whos back are facing toward Jungkook. Without hesitating, Jungkook stab J-Hope right where his heart is. J-Hope who is still shocked cant do anything except look at the end of the blade that got through his body and tried to get it out from there,but he couldn’t . Jungkook release the blade from J-Hope body and let his body fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter