Plan Twelve - Release me

Gods Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                You slowly regain back your counsious . Your head feel so heavy and spinning. You also feel a sharp pain on both your hands. You open your eyes slowly and now you can faintly heard someone calling your name. Once you open your eyes, you are meet with a dark light. You blink your eyes several times to clear your vision,but it still so dark. Fortunately you finally gain back your sense. So the moment you realize you are hanging on the air really shock you. You look above you and see that both of your hands were tied above your head to the ceiling with a thick rope.

“(y/n)!” 

You heard your name being called again so you shot your head toward the voice and see whos the voice belongs to. You found Jungkook strap to the stone table on the center of the room you are cureently now. Both of his hands and ankles are restrained with rope and when you look at him,he is a bit reliefe to see you are finally wake up. You then look around the room you are currently.

                The room is look so creepy. With candles are the only source of light inside this dark room and strange symbol being written on the wall that you could see faintly. Beside Jungkook,there ia a table full of knife and many shart object you don’t know what is it.Only seeing that already gave you a really nasty feeling. Even you could see a dried blood everywhere in this place. What exactly happen in this room?

“Aah~ Looks like the new female guest already wake up from her sweet dream! “

As if the room aren’t creepy enough, suddenly J-Hope or Noise figure come out from the dark. He still wearing his previous clothes but with lessen accessories. His maniac grin is still glued to his face. The look at his eyes send a shiver through your spine.What is he going to do to both of you? Are both of you will gonna die for sure this time? With both of you chained up and Jungkook being injured you really don’t know if luck will really on your side.

Noise walk toward the center where Jungkook is. Jungkook trying to pulling the rope restraining his hands but no use. Noise chuckle at him.Amused at his attempt to struggle.

“Now now Jungkookie~ You don’t want to hurt your hands aren’t you? Don’t worry. I will make sure I end you with one blow so you don’t have to suffer more.” He said while caressing Jungkook face with his hand. Jungkook send a sharp glare at Noise whos reply with more chuckle before he move to the table next to Jungkook.

“J-Hope…what are going to do?..” you ask him.He look at you a bit annoyed and it enough to silence you.

“I told you my name is Noise so stop calling that brat name infront of me.” He reply you while suspecting the knife one by one before he stop on the kitchen knife and holding it highly.

“And about what im going to do… Im going to kill your dear boyfriend little by little before I will go with you next. “ Noise said darkly while the knife blade. Your body become so tense and you trashing around in the air,hoping the rope would loose. Seeing that, Noise becoming more and more satisfied

“Keep struggling girl and let see how far you can go.” Noise said while walking toward Jungkook again. Jungkook keep eyeing Noise movement while gulping nervously. Cold sweat start gathering on his forehead each time Noise make a movement. But Jungkook is not afraid of him anymore. He is ready if he will get killed first but he don’t want to imagine what will happen to you next.

Noise then start trailing the knife on Jungkook exposed chest. The feeling of cold blade touching his bare skin make Jungkook feel a little afraid but he stay cool. On the other hand you, who can only watch keep trashing around that making your wrists hurt very much. You could tell that the skin around your wrists are starting to get red from the rope but you don’t care. You cant stand watching how Noise keep trailing the knife along Jungkook body.He could do anything he want.

“Aaah~ How does it feel? Does it cold? Or not? Are you terrified ? Scared?Hmm? Tell me Jungkook?” Noise said like a maniac. Making both of you and Jungkook look at him in disgust.But without a cue, Noise suddenly raise the knife high and stab Jungkook right on his left side.

“AAKH!”

Jungkook cought some blood from his mouth and widen his eyes. The sudden act got him by surprise.The pain shot through all of his body but know somehow Noise missed his vital organ. You scream loudly and begging Noise to stop. Seeing someone you love being tortured like that is just too much for you.  You keep screaming at Noise but he ignore you. Instead he pull the knife from Jungkook body and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter