Cinematic Record - Jimin

Gods Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cinematic Record

 

Name                    : Jimin

Real name           : Park Jimin

Other  name      : -

 

Title : Blood bath Witch

“Jimin~ Do more.”  A woman voice echoing inside this cramp bedroom.  I turn my head to look behind me,and spot a woman in her 20 laying in the bed without clothes. Me myself is not that far from her condition. I only wearing my jeans. My shirt already being tossed somewhere in this room. She my name again and I smirk at her before making my way to her.

“What it is ,dear? “  I whispering to her when im on top of her. She look at me with that look. A look I find bored to look now. Everytime I said those words, why they always gave me the same look each time? Give me something more.

“Please do it again. Make me yours,Jimin.” She said again while circleing her hands on my neck.

Wrong move,woman.Wrong move.

“Alright…If you insist.”

 

I sat on the edge of the bed while reaching out for my phone on the table. I slide the screen and open the message app and start sending some text to someone waiting outside the room.After that, I put my phone back on the table before grabbing my shirt on the floor and put it back on.

 

Click

While im still buttoning my shirt, the door of the room is opened and a man in suit entering the room. The usual dog I see.

“Jimin-sshi, are you done with the object?” he ask me. I finish buttoning my shirt and turn my back to the bed with a blanket covering the matres. I grip the cover and yank it to reveal the previous woman body inside it. Still but without a life inside it. Dead. Yes . That woman already becoming a corpse.

The man nodded his head and instructing the other two man outside to take away the corpse.He then handing me a small syringe and I immedietly injecting the liquid inside me to prevent the poison spreading further.That just how I killed her. During the , Im betting my life by smearing a poison in my lips and make her my lips during a our kiss. Of course sometimes i will swallow the poison myself but she is already preparing the antidote before hand since she dont want me to die.

Why I did all of this? Easy. To survive. From who? My ing mother. Or should I say Step mother.

When I was 5,my parents got killed by a brutal murderer called “th puppeteer” who I know is actually Yoongi hyung. Someone I met in the forest where I often get lost before. Im still finding that man up until now and I promise to take revenge on my parents. Then when I was 10, my family cant take care of me anymore and I move in a small orphan house near a church.There I met with Suga hyung whos like a big brother to me. At first, Suga hyung is really cold and antisocial.But I manage to get close to him and we are like brothers. Not long after that, out orphan house was forced to close and we ended up living in the street. I was fine because Suga hyung is by myside and he teach me several useful things like self defense and so on.

And then that woman come. That witch who take me away from Suga hyung. She told me and Suga hyung that she will take care of me because she always want a son and she cant have a child because her husband was died. At first, I refuse her offer but Suga hyung insist that this is the best for me. He don’t want me to suffering in the street with him. After so much nagging and begging, I give up and accept her offer. She then bring me to his big house

and adoring me so much.

That…until she finally show her real face.

When I turned 15, she immedietly drop her sweet and caring cover into disgusting witch I know now. There was this girl I use to like in my school.And she know about that. So one day, she told me to bring her to our house and introduce her to this witch. At first nothing wrong happen,that until she killed her infront of me.

The reason? That girl I liked is a daughter of her company rival. So she use me as the bait and one by one get rid of her enemy until nobody dares to defy her.But behind all those reason, there is actually one ridiculous reason I find it funny. And that reason is..

“Jimin my love~”  As a cue, a sweet woman voice coming from behind me and when I turn my head, I find that woman there. That witch. She wear her usuall black y dress with matching black pumps.

Her hair is wavy and have a bronze color hair. She have a really beautiful face for a woman in her 40,but for me she still a mere witch.

I smile at her and she come to me more closer and quickly grab my head and lock my lips with her. Yes. The other ridiculous reason I told you before was this.

This witch is in love with me.

She gave me a fierce and hungry kiss for several minutes before she let go and get off from me. She smile proudly at me while I gave her my fake smile.

“Are you done killing that darling? “ she ask me again sweetly but still disgusting for me. I nodded my head and she start rubbing my cheek with her hand.

“Good boy. So, how much did she touch you this time?”

“Not much. Only a few times before I shut her up forever.” I answer her flatly. Im kinda get use to her like this. Each time I finish my job for her, she will always ask me how much I was touch by that woman so she can do the same to me later at her house.

“ I see. Well then, go home now and wash youself. Wait for me in my room later. I will coming to get you soon.”  She said and ordering her guard to take me back. I just obey her because I don’t want to risk Suga hyung life with my reckless action. She threaten me that she will hurt Suga hyung if I try to escape or report her. That’s why I playing her game up until now and pretend to be in love with her as well.

 

They bring me to her huge bedroom and order me to sit on the bed.

They then start putting a chained cuff around my wrists and ankle. The long chain are attach to the bed so I cant get out from this room. I sit calmly on the bed since its not my first time being held like this. Being chained in my own house like a ing prisoner. At least I got a better treatment than a normal prisoners I guess.

While waiting for that witch to come, I think about how Suga hyung doing right now. Is he okay? Is that witch really get her hands off from him? I know Suga hyung is more that capable of taking care of himself but what if that witch held him somewhere? That might be possible knowing how evil she is. I just hope I can get out from here and find Suga hyung. But she can find me again later…That’s not good.

Click

Just then, the door finally being open and that witch come in. Her y black dress already being switch with a more y black lingerine.She smile brightly when she saw me sitting on the bed like usuall. She close and lock the door and walk toward me. I place another fake smile on my lips and welcome her fast kiss once she is infront of me.

“How was the bath?” I ask her once she release my lips. She look at me and smirking.

“Its so good ~ Young woman blood is really different Jimin. Taking a deep bath with their blood is really good for making my skin look younger.” She said while rubbing her bare skin. Yes, she use those girls blood I killed before as a spa. She always believe in what Elizabeth McGrath though about washing yourself with a young girls blood will make you eternally young and beautiful. So I was used to kill the girls and she take their blood to take a dip in them.

“Ne, Jimin. Is my beauty change or not?”

“No. You are still as beautiful as always,Carmilla.”

Carmilla.How ironic. That was the name of a lady vampire who also killing young girls to gain her eternal beauty. And this witch infront of me also bear the same fate and name with that vampire.

Carmilla then push my body so I was laying down on the bed while she is on top of me. She her lips before give me another hungry kiss. I just accept her kiss without fighting. She then start moving her lips toward my neck,giving a several mark there. I didn’t let out a single voice because I already become more than used to this kind of thing. But that doesn’t matter for Carmilla. She only care about controlling me after all.

The next morning I wake up with a sore body. Hell I have to stop getting so many in one day in the future or my body wont take it anymore.i painfully get up from the bed and as usuall, I already being move to my room once she is done with me. I get up and start washing myself in the shower. I undress all my clothes and look at my reflection on the mirror. So many bruises and mark here and there. There are some scratch mark too. There are some new and old scars. I turn on the water and the cold water start hitting my bare skin.

“I have to kill that witch sooner or Suga hyung life is in danger…” I whispering while closing my eyes. I actuallu already have a perfect plan after spending years to find the right timing to do it. Tomorrow Carmilla will go out from house the entire day and I don’t have any killing schedule since she just have her bath yesterday so I wont have to go to that cramp bedroom again.During that time, I will hacking into the security system so the cctv wont work on certain time. And when Carmilla come home tonight, I will kill her that time in her room since she hate to put that thing in her room. After killing her,I will fly out from the back door I found a months ago.

After spending a couple of minutes in the shower, I get out from the bathroom and dried my body with a towel before put on some clothes. Then I go to the dinning room to get some breakfast with her.

When I arrive, she is already waiting for me on the table,smiling like an idiot upon seeing my figure on the door.

“Jimin~ What takes you so long?” she said in happy tone. I smile to her and taking my seat beside her on the table.The butler then start bringing the food to the table and we begin to eat. Carmilla keep talking about how her blood bath ritual keeping her beauty as perfect as now,which is im not so interest in. Honestly I didn’t hear any of her story because I don’t care about her. But I try my best to smile and pretend to listen to her to avoid any unnecessary things.

When we finish eating, Carmilla get up from her seat and preparing to go for work. Before she leave,she place another kiss on me and her figure finally disappear from behind the giant door. As I look around my surrounding,I find only a few guards are inside the house but they will still keeping their eyes on me.So I have to find a perfect time to enter Carmilla secret room. I stood up from the chair and immedietly two guard walking toward me and put a cuff around my wrists. Living in here is like not living as a human.Who the hell walking around the house being handcuffs and followed by guard 24 hours like this. But I have to be patience.

 

Its going to be over soon Jimin… Its going to be over…

 

Oh…how wrong I was.

DUAK!

 

“Gah!”  I spilled some blood from my mouth because of the impact of my body with the cold floor. I look above me and saw Carmilla looking really furious with me. I cant get up from my position because my hands ar being restrained behind my back. My feet also get restrained with a leather cuff tightly circling them. All I can do is looking at her.

“How dare you try to mess with my guard and try to run from me!” she said angrily. She stomp her heels over my chest and I gasph because of the sharp pain.

“Have you lost your mind?! Do you want to suffering now? Or do you want to see your dear brother die infront of you now?! I swear Jimin! I will kill him if you try to pull something like this again!!” she said while keep adding more pressure to her heels. I feel like my chest are going to get crushed in any second. But fortunately she remove her shoes from me and I let out a bit relief breath. But my relief is too soon, because after that her two other guards coming into her room and she gesture them to pick me up. They nodded and lifting my body from the ground easily.

“Bring him to my chamber and strap him to the new machine.Immedietly.”  she order them. Before I could protest, they drag me away forcefully into her chamber downstair. I struggle as much as I can but with both of my ankle and wrist being restrained, I cant do much. Beside the guard grip was tigher than usuall.

                They bring me to the dim light room and strap me to a chair that being connecting with many wire and machine. They leave me there after the make sure I cant escape and Carmilla entering the room. She then put some kind of device on my head and turn the computer on. Fears start creeping insid my body and I struggling much to get out from the chair. Carmilla only giggle at my attempt and caressing my face with her cold hand.

“There..there Jiminie~ don’t struggle too much. The pain will only last a little. So bare with it , okay?”

“What are you going to do with me?...” I said with stern look at her. She only widen her grin while keep caressing my face. Im still trying to get off from these strap and wish to strangle her right here, right now. Not it wont bulge.

“I wont do anything serious. I will only remove your emotion.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter