Plan Three - Breaking the promise to not fall in love

Gods Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been three days since they keeping you here. Even though they gave you food and drink and sometimes one of them will lend you their clothes so you can wash yourself,it still not right. Even now you know almost all of them since they keep changing the person in charge of watching you.  You enjoy the company of Jin and J-Hope who treat you like a normal person,not a hostage and for Jin who cooking your meal everyday. Sometimes you also enjoy Suga silent moment. That guy seriously do nothing than laying on the sofa. But eventhough he is like taking a nap, every single noise are always noticed by him. And you really didn’t enjoy V and Jimin. For V is because he keep talking about various way to make you feel less painfull to kill and Jimin because he just hate you. Namjoon rarely meet you unless he want to ask you several question like ‘where is your parents?’,’Your full name’,’house?’ and many others then leave the other guys to watch you. As for Jungkook, you and him become a slight closer. He actually didn’t as scary as he look. That was one of his mask as he is saying. He rarely showing any emotion toward people because he don’t want to get attach to people.You don’t know the reason though.

You scramble some words on the little book Jungkook gave you since you ask him if you could at least give you something to write because sitting in a room all days was just bored.You write some lines for a song. You actually a rookie composer in your collage but not a popular one.Writing some lyrics can ease your depression a little so you ask him for a book and a pen.

“What exactly you write on that book?” Jungkook voice making you stop writing and look at him who is sitting on the sofa across you. You look at the book and examine the lyric before you answer him.

“Nothing. Just a few lyrics that coming through my head.” You said while trying to write another words. You could sense that Jungkook is a bit curious as to what you write so you offering him to see it. And he agreed.

“here. You could see it if you want.” You hand him your book and he read them in silence.After a couple of minutes,he nodded and look at you for a moment before focusing on your notebook again.

“Its pretty good. Are you making a song?” he ask in pure curiousity.

“No. Im still not manage to complete my song,but I wish I could.” You said while smiling a little. Little did you know,Jungkook is keeping an eye on your facial expression and there is a ghost of smile forming on his lips before he is back with his poker face and handing you back your book.

“Well cant help you with that. But I must admit it was pretty good lyrics you create.” He said and you sense that it was a honest compliment. For some odd reason, you feel that your heart start beating fast and your cheek turning a slight pink from his compliment. You awkwardly cought and saying a small thanks to him.

“Oh well,I have to go now.” He said while look at his watch and then stood up from his seat.

“Where are you going?”  you ask him even though you probably know where he is going. Doing his ‘Job’.

“The usual. Have to take care of a little bit problem with some old man.” He said and start making his way outside your room. Once he lock it, you focus again on your small notebook. Its been three days, yet they never actually co anything to her. Are they going to release you soon? Nah. Of course not. You stop writing and thinking about your family and your friends. Are they looking out for you? Are they worried because you have been missing for days?

It’s midnight and you are about to get some sleep when the door of your room suddenly being unlock and Jungkook entering the room. But he is not the usual because you notice there are bruises and injuries on his face. He silently sat on the sofa while winching in pain. You get off from your bed and approach him slowly.

“What happen with your face?” you ask him in worried. Why would you worried of him?

“Nothing major. Just a few mistakes happening during the job and this is what I got.” He still hiss in pain when his hand touch the cut on his llips. Without thinking,you ran toward the small bathroom on this room and grab a first aid kit that have been kept there. You found those several days ago and find out the contain was still complete. You comeback to him with the box and he look at you confused.

“What are you doing?” he ask you while you grab some cotton and put a little antiseptic on them.

“Your wound should be threaten or it will become more swollen. Here let me clean it up first.” You said and get close to him and start put the cotton slowly on his bruises. At first,Jungkook hiss in pain when the liquid touch his injuries,but he endure it. Instead he is now looking straight at you with unreadable expression.But you didn’t notice him since you are too busy with cleaning and threating his wound. Several minutes later, you finally finish threating his wound and put the bandage over all his open wound.

“There. That should be fine now.” You said satisfied and start cleaning the mess and about to return the kit box,but he hold your wrist and making you stop. You look at him and asking if there are some place you missed.But he didn’t answer you. Instead he asking something to you.

“Why you help me?” he asking. You got silence for a second and thinking. Yes,he is a killer. He kidnapped you. But up until now he never hurt you.But above all of them, is there a reason why you should help him?

“I think you don’t need a reasons to help people. You have countless reason to kill and hurt someone,but are there needs some reason to help others?” you said. You clearly saw Jungkook face morph into surprise look and making his hold on your wrist loosen. You get back and enter the bathroom to put the kit box.

Jungkook on the other hand,got his guard down since he never expect that kind of answer. All of his life until now, he never got threaten like that except from Bangtan. Even his parents never cared about him and don’t care when he is deciding to get out and joining Bangtan. So why you are so kind to him? Without his realizing, his heart beat start to beat more faster when he remember how you looks when you clean up his wounds.Does he likes you? But then he shook his head.

“No jungkook…you aren’t suppose to be fall for your hostage…” he said to himself.

Six days have passed. You grow more confortable in this place. And for the rest of three days after you threating Jungkook wounds, he become a bit more distance to you.He rarely enter your room again. Only standing on the outside of your room. You hate to admit it,but you really miss him.you miss the moment you spend with him. You miss him asking you about the lyrics you wrote and ask about your normal life. And most of all,you hate to admit that you probably like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter