Plan Four - Traitor among us

Gods Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook don’t understand at all. He don’t understand at all why he save you. Tonight they suppose to kill you with the old man on that room. But why he run at the room in full speed and break the door open when he heard you screaming? When he saw how scared you are,sitting near the dead body of the man, he unconsciously grab you and pull you outside the room. He then take you to the emergency exit and lead you outside to his car.

 When you are inside, you just cant stop shaking in fear. The event that just happen infront of your eyes. How the man look at you in shock and how the bullet goes through his head. You keep sobbing and crying inside the car.

                Jungkook felt for the first time in his life a feeling named guilty. When he look at your state, he can feel that his heart shattered a bit and without thinking more, he grab your head and buried it in his chest. He hug you and didn’t said anything,letting you cried in his chest.he actually don’t want to admit it but he did like you. He really is. He even love you. He don’t know since when but he just feel like to protect you. So when he heard the real mission tonight about to kill both you and the man, his heart stoped a little and fear start coming to him. He know that his hyung would never let him out after this but he just cant let you die. Not when he finally admit that he love you. And seeing you like this, only making him having more urge to protect you. He have to protect you eventhough it means he have to betray the group he is with for 6 years.

                When your cried dyed down a little, he relase you and start driving his car to the safe place. You still sobbing a little because you just cant get rid of the image before and ignoring Jungkook worried look along the way. You two then arrive on a old church outside the town.

The church is really beautiful if the shattered stain class and broken door didn’t put on it. Jungkook lead you inside the church and lock the door with a chair and lead you inside the main hall. The chairs inside are old and rusty but you decide to sit on one of the chair infront of the god statue. You hold you body and shaking a little,still traumatic. Jungkook sit beside you and put you closer to him and he is hugging you again.

                Just now you feel confused of his action. Why did he do this? Why did he bring you here, not the main base?

“Why are we here..?” you said in hoarse voice. Jungkook got silent for a moment before breaking it with a heavy sigh. He decide to let you know the truth.

“ Tonight…actually we are suppose to kill two person. That man…and you.”  He confess to you and you widen your eyes in surprise. So you was suppose to be dead by now? Jungkook then continue.

“Rapmon hyung know that keeping you longer will lead into something burdening in the future but he cant just kill you that night. So he suggest us to bring you to our base and lock you up until the right time, which is tonight.” He said. You just silently listening to him,don’t want to broken his courage to tell you this.

“But I cant let him do that…I don’t…I don’t want you to die. Not when I just realize something important.” He said and release you. He making you look at his eyes. There are sadness and pure honest inside those usual cold eyes and you cant stop yourself from staring at him.You know what exactly he want to said,but you don’t want to. You know the consequent if he did it and you don’t want it.

“..No jungkook…don’t say it…you cant ..” you shaking your head at him but he didn’t care. He just continue what he want to say so badly.

“(y/n)….you are the first person who make me break my rules…You…You make me fall for you..” he said and then he crash his lips on you. You are surprise of his action and make no move for a second,but you finally reply his lips and deeper your kiss. You only let go of his lips when you feel the need of oxygen on your lungs. Jungkook stare at you in loving eyes and put his forehead on yours.You close your eyes and let you feel his touch on you.

“ I don’t know when exactly but…I tried several times to denny this feeling for you. But I know I just cant…And I even though killing you would making me forget this feeling. But it was the opposite. The mere thinking of you died in the hands of my friend and where I cant hear your voice again is killing me. So I decide to save you instead…” he said smiling a little.

“But…but you are betraying your friends…and they will kill you…” you said in sad voice. You felt Jungkook hand on your cheek and caressing it carefully.

“I know…and I don’t care anymore…I just want to protect you…even if it cost me my life..” he said to me.You shook your head and make him confused.

“I don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter