Plan Thirteen - There will be Blood

Gods Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You look at Rapmon figure in horror. He just shot J-Hope. He killed him without hesitation.And now he want to kill both of you. Jungkook move to stood infront of you,shielding Rapmon from you.

“I don’t know that you could love a woman,Jungkook. I though you despise them the most.” Rapmon said while cocking the rifle again and move closer to both of you. You unconsciously grab Jungkook shirt whos got torn by Noise before. Jungkook look at you with a reassuring smile,eventhough he himself don’t know if he manage to escape again.

The time Jungkook spend in Bangtan,Rapmon always manage to do anything perfectly.Nobody can defeat him.He is capable in hand-to-hand combat,shooting,and sword art. Each member of Bangtan already confirm it,including Jungkook himself. But the person who mostly near able to defeat him is Jin.

Come to think of it. Rapmon come here alone,without Jin. So that means…

“Where is Jin hyung?”  Jungkook ask Rapmon with his gun ready. You don’t know when that man could fire either you,Jungkook or both of you.

Rapmon stop on his track and become silent all of the sudden. He then raise his hand and touching something on his left ear.A silver earing.

Jungkook take a good look on it and notice the very familiar accessories. It was Jin earring. If the earring is on Rapmon now,that just mean one thing. Jin is dead.

“I take care of him…” that’s all Rapmon said to you and Jungkook. You clasp you mouth with both of your hands. Jin is dead. Another person died while protecting both of you. First Suga, and now Jin. But what Jungkook don’t get is Rapmon,his best friend, his most trusted person manage to do it. Guess what Suga told the was true. Rapmon already lost himself. Its not his true self.

“Why hyung? I though he was your best friend?!” Jungkook yelling toward him. Rapmon lower his hand that touching the earring and look at Jungkook with cold stare.

“Because he is blocking my way,and further more he is betraying me. And a punishment for a betrayal is death.” He said and pointing the gun at Jungkook.

You gasph in shock and trying to grab Jungkook to run but he still firmly stood in his place.

“…And you are also a betrayel Jungkook.Which means,as a leader I wil do you the honor to kil you personaly.”

 

BANG!

 

You close your eyes tightly. You thought the bullet hit Jungkook but nothing comes. You bravely open your eyes. Only to see Jungkook manage to deflect the bullet with his own gun. Rapmon look at Jungkook,amused smile appear on his face and he firing the gun again,only to get deflected by Jungkook again and again. Until Rapmon finally out of amo. He throw the gun away from him.

“Looks like I awaken the beast inside you,eh Jungkook?”  Rapmon said, he then walking toward the bag that you didn’t notice he is bringing and taking out something. He then throw one toward Jungkook and you and him finally manage to see what it is. It’s a Japanese sword.

Jungkook raise his eyes toward Rapmon who taking out the other sword from the cover. The shining blade shimmering inside this dark place,showing how sharp the blade is.

“Take that sword Jungkook. Its been a while we do this and im miss it.” Rapmon say. Jungkook look at the sword infront of him and took it. He whisper something to you before he take out the sword too.

“(y/n), hide or run from this place now and wait for me. This is my last battle with my leader…and I don’t want you to get involved in this. Please trust me just this one.”

You shook your head. You refuse to trust him again after he countless time lying to you. What if this time he really die? He is facing with the most powerful gang leader in Seoul right now. You know Jungkook himself is just as powerful but you don’t know about Rapmon since you never actually know him unlike the other member.But on the other hand, you also know Jungkook wants to end this all for good either he come alive or not. There just too much sacrifice that already happen. Suga,Jimin,V,Jin ,and lastly J-Hope. And don’t forget people at the apartment building you both used to live where V planted a bom before.And its all because of you.

If that time you didn’t get caught,if only Jungkook didn’t have a feeling toward you,if only…he never save you.All of this would never happen. You decide that maybe you will give him one last chance to prove he is not lying to you. You move back as far as you could from where Jungkook is. Jungkook himself already focus on Rapmon and eyeing his every movement.

For a moment  neither of them moving. All you could hear is a sound of breathing and a faint heartbeat. Their eyes were dead serious and eyeing every movement. They stay still for a second before finally both of them dash toward each other and swing the blade.

CLASH!

From where you hide, you could hear the sound of both metal being clashed together.You peeking a little from where you stood and see that Jungkook and Rapmon both once a mere inch with both sw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter