Plan Fourteen - Departure

Gods Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pain…

Evertyhing is in pain…

I cant breath properly…

I even can only hear what Jungkook and Rapmon talking faintly. My back is facing them so I cant see what exactly happen between both of them.I don’t have many strength to move my body. Even breathing is a lot harder than usual. The blade still impaled in my chest.Blood start gathering around me. I could feel my life start to get near the end,but I don’t want to leave Jungkook here. Not before I know he is safe.

Suddenly I heard a gun shot sound following by a loud shattering and crashing sound. What happen? Did Jungkook killed him? Or maybe the opposite? But your worries soon answer with a rapid footstep that come toward you.

“(Y/N)!”

Jungkook..?

You open your eyes and meet with Jungkook worried and fear eyes. You tried to smile a little to ease his worry on you,but of course its no use.Jungkook then look at the still impaled blade on your body and prepare himself to pulling it.

“(y/n). this will hurt a little,but please hold on to it. Hold my other hand if you want to,to help you surpass the pain.” Jungkook said to you carefully.You nodded and grab his other hand while the other is start grabing the end of the blade.Slowly,you can feel the blade start pulling out from your body. And it hurts a lot.

“Ukh!Gah!”

you hold Jungkook hand tightly and try your best to endure the pain until the blade finally out from your body.Jungkook immedietly tossing the blade away from him and hold you tightly. He look at you with fear in his eyes and you don’t like it.

“Hey…its over right..?” you slowly said to him. He only answer you with a nod but there still sadness inside of those black orbs you love so much.

“Jung…kook…why are you…sad.? Im..alive..babe…” you lied. You lied and Jungkook know it. You are trying to ease his sadness because you hate seeing it. Jungkook try to smile a little eventhough its hard for him knowing the situation.Its the first time Jungkook feel this way and he don’t know how to handle it.

Your vision starting to blurry.You time keep ticking and your life is nearing its end.But you still don’t want it to end like this. Suddenly a memories of the past cross your mind. A small wish you want to granted. Maybe it will at lease give a memory of you inside Jungkook mind when you gone.

“Jungkook…lets go…” you ask Jungkook who look at you with confuse. Where do you want to go in this situation? But he ask her anyway.

“…Where? Where do you want to go (y/n)?”

You smile brightly when you know Jungkook willing to do it. At lease you want to be with him at that place. At the promises place.

“..to our promise place Jungkook…”

Jungkook pick you up bridal style with carefull. He don’t want to hurt you again and he start leaving the place. When he was outside, he is finally know that they are in the middle of forest. Most importantly, you both are actually in Bangtan old secret base that half of it now being destroyed because of what J-hope done before.

                You grasph Jungkook shirt and motion him to start walking and he do it. He walk through the forest with you in his arms. Every second he keep checking on you if you are feeling hurt or not.But in reality, he is checking whether you are still breathing or not. He is praying that miracle happen and you actually survive from it.But reality still reality. Jungkook cant fight with it.

“Jungkook…are we not there..yet..” you said weakly when a couple of minutes already passed but Jungkook still walking. Jungkook look down on you and smile.

“Not yet but soon..wait a little bit more (y/n).” Jungkook said while smiling. You return you smile and snuggle you head deeper into his chest. You try to remember Jungkook scenth as many as possible before you start forgetting them.You actually wish this kindof thing happen before. But of course not with blood and near end experience like this.

“Jungkook?...You remember I ever said that…I want you to give me a ride when you propose me later…?” you try to make some talk to ease the torturing silence. You giggle a little when you remember how dumbfounded Jungkook when you said this for the first time.

Jungkook who remember about it perfectly crack a chuckle and you smile again when you see his smile.

“yeah…I remember that. I almost spill my drink when you told me about proposing that time. We are not dating yet but you already talk about proposing.I though you lost your mind.” Jungkook joking a little. You chuckle a bit because if you laugh loudly, Jungkook might know that you are hiding the sharp pain on your wound.You don’t need him to worry about that now.

“You know Jungkook…i..ever dream about you…about us..and about our child..” you smile happily when you recalling those memories. Jungkook look amused and smile too.

“How many kids we have in your dream (y/n)?” Jungkook ask in curiosity.

“Two…a beautiful daughter and a handsome boy…the boy looks exactly like you…so handsome and charismatic..” you smile. Imagining a mini version of Jungkook running around the yard of your house with Jungkook trailing behind.

“And I bet the daughter is as beautiful as you, (y/n).” Jungkook finish me and I nodded. I really enjoy recalling those dream. A dream that would never come true now.

Then you both become silent again for a couple of minutes before Jungkook then stop walking.

“Were here (y/n)….” Jungkook said while signing you to open your eyes. You slowly open your heavy eyes and look at the scene infront of you.

 

A lake.

Its really beautiful As beautiful as Jungkook told you.

 

“(y/n), you know that there is a beautiful place that placed near our secret base?”

“No. When you guys capture me, I couldnt even see the sky inside my room. Why would you think I be able to know about that?” you reply him with a hint of sarcast. Jungkook scratch his head awkwardly. He forget about that and he is asking those stupid question.

“never mind. But it is really beautiful! It’s a lake. I used to go there when I want to be alone or when hyungs annoy me so much. Nobody know about that place except me,so basically I was the one who found it!” Jungkook said with proud. You chuckle at his antics but found it cute.

“Really? Is that place that beautiful?” you confirm him and he nodded his head firmly while shipping his drink.

“Then you have to bring me there while proposing me.”

*cough**cought* “P-propose?!” Jungkook cough while drinking and look at you likeyou are insane.But you only nodding your head.

“yes. Propos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter