Cinematic Record - Suga

Gods Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cinematic Record

 

Name                    : Suga

Real name              : None

Other  name      : The puppeteer,Yoongi.

 

Title : The puppeteer

 

“You little piece of !”

“Why would I gave a birth to a thing like you?!”

“If only you weren’t born my parents wont abandon me!”

“You are really cursed kid! I should have killed you! “

 

There they go again…If you really hate me that much, why not really kill me? You guys could killed me in my sleep long time ago. Why regret not doing it now?

I keep shielding my head with both of my hands up as both my mother and father keep kicking my small body. If only im not a kid, if only im a bit older, I might be able to attack them back. I might be able to get my revenge on them.

I don’t know what exactly go wrong. Im pretty sure my parents really love me when I was born and when I first enter my kindergarten. But why they keep abusing me now? Why they keep throwing hurtful words to me? Why they no longer love me?

That’s obviously because…

 

I’m different…

 

                Im different. I was born with weird genetic running inside my body. Physically and mentally. By physicaly, I was born with a really pale pigment,it makes me looks white as a sheet of paper. And I got quiet a pale gray color eyes. Further more, I was born with a natural grey hair. People tend to mocking me because of this but my parents always the one who took all the blame. They said that they gave birth to a cursed child with a grey hair.Even their my grandparents though the same.Thats why they abandon my mom and dad.

Secondly by mentally, I was born with a high IQ since birth. Usually,the first word that coming from a baby is a shriek of crying. But im different…The first word I said to my parents was asking’ where I am’. I don’t understand why I can do that but I just know that. I just know how to speak and understand people around me.Im always outsmarting my teacher and classmates. That’s why I was bullied in the school and my teacher despise me because they think im humiliating them. Its not my fault that they are  too stupid to understand that easy subject.

At first, my parents ignore their insult and keep living our live perfectly. That until my mother and father keep losing their job and the residence agreeing to never let them working on their place. We don’t have money, we are lucky if we can purchase a meal for a day. I stop going to school because they kicked me out. What worsening is both my grandparents also working with the residence to make our live miserable. And that’s because of me. Because my mother giving birth to me…

                After finish kicking me, my mother move aside and let my father grip my hair tightly. I let out a yelp of pain and look at his disgusting face. The face I used to love now turn out to be the face I hate the most. He spat at my face and slaming my face to the hard floor again. I hiss in pain. Im surprise my head didn’t cracked with that hard slam.

“I should really kill you from long ago you demon kid! I would never lose my job if only I killed you before!” he shouting at me while keep pressing my head on the ground. I couldn’t do anything. My small body already become too weak to reply their attack. What did you expect from a 8 years old kid anyway?

                After they satisfied with torturing me, they bring me back to the storage room underground.

They throw my body to the cold ground and lock the door so I wont escape. I crawl to sit up position and touch my bruised forehead. A bet they are red and bleeding right now. I use my worn out shirt to wipe out the blood and more to the corner of the room. Theres nothing in this room except for a sheet that I use as my blanket which is not helping at all during winter.

I look at the wall near me to see the counting scratch I made. I use this to count on the day. The day I will got my freedom from this hell. I scratch another line in there and look at it.

“Just a little bit more…” 

I took the sheet and cover my body with it before drifting into the darkness.

“GET UP YOU ING BRAT!”

I got up with a startlet as someone yank me harshly by my wounded hand. I immedietly snap up when I notice it was my father who woke me up. Without another words he drag me out from the storage room to the main house and bring me inside. He then throw me again infront of a bathtube that full of ice cubes and cold water. ..they will do that again.

As a cue, my head then suddenly being grab forcefully and bring it down inside the cold water. Because of the shock, I inhale the water a bit but try to hold my breath as best as I can after that. They are not drowning me,no. All they do is try to do a quick recovery on my wound and bruises. They try to conseal the wound with a cold water to make it recover faster. But they might as well kill me with this metode if they do it during winter.

After a couple of minutes, they let me take a breath before drowning me again repeatedly. They do it for 5 to 10 times. After the last one, he let go of my head and let me slump down weakly beside the tube. I try to catch my breath and calm my body because of the cold. My father look down at me and throw a nasty look before my mother enter the room and tossing the a wooden basket.

“Find something to eat tonight. If you cant find anything, then never get back here. And remember,even if you try to escape, we would definitely find you.” She said before both of them leaving me alone inside the bathroom. True. Its not like I never tried to escape before. I already tried it countless time but each time I almost made it outside, my father always manage to find me and drag me back. After my 10th times, I give up on running away and planning a better way to escape later. But it took a longer time than I expected. I can only wait patiently and praying Im not death before that day comes.

I get up slowly and pick up the basket before heading out from the house. I took my worn out black coat and beanie with me to cover my hair. I slip on my shoes and head out to the forest that place a bit far from my house to find something we-no, they can eat tonight. Usually I would find some edible mushroom or wild vegetables there. And if im lucky, I might be able to catch some small fish on the small river inside the forest.

I enter the dark place with ease.

Even though there are a sign that tell me to never enter the place, I never care about that. Rules are meant to be broken anyway. And if someone sees me entering the forest, they will leave me alone. Im the demon kid anyway,get near me and you will got a misfortune. That’s what people talking about me.

I roam the forest for a few hours before deciding to take a rest on the small river.

I put down my basket that almost full with vegetable and folding my pants up a little. I get down to the river and wash up my face with the warm water a little. I close my eyes for a moment to feel the calmness of the forest, but got interrupt when I heard someone sobbing not too far from where I am. I look around me with cautious but found no one. The sobbing voice keep continuing so I decide to find out where it is coming from. I pick up my basket and my beanie and search for the voice.

“Hiks..Hiks…Mommy..Daddy…where are you..?”  

I could hear it more clearly now. It’s a voice of a boy. A cry of a boy inside the forest. I go a bit deeper and finally found a little boy whos around 5 sobbing in the ground,asking where his parents are. I slowly coming infront of him and bend down to him while calling him softly.

“Hey..whats wrong?”

He look up at me with those puffy eyes. His black short hair got mess up a little but the surprise and fear look in his eyes telling me that he probably lost here.

“I..I cant  find…mommy and …daddy..hiks..”  he told me while sobbing. I put my hand on his shoulder to calm him a little. He really lost. But why he is here?

“Why are you here in the first place?” I ask him gently.

“I…Mommy told me…to wait here…and daddy also told me…to not go anywhere until…they back…but they never back…im scared..”  he cry more after telling me this. Actually, I might know the reason why he is here but I don’t want to assume something to fast so I let it slide. Instead I put both of my hand on him and he stop crying while looking at me.

“Don’t worry. I will get you out from here. You remember where you live right? Cause I don’t know where your house is.” I smile softly at him and theres a ray of hope inside of his small eyes.

“I do remember…you can get me out from this creepy place..?” he ask me again and I only nodded my head. He then smile widely and get up from his position right away.

“Good. Now stop crying and follow me closely.” I said standing up and turn back where the exit is. I often coming here so finding the way out is really easy. As I walk a few step,I feel something tugging on my shirt and I look at the boy who holding my shirt tightly,afraid if I leave him behind. I chuckle a little before continue walking with him beside me.

A couple of minutes later, we finally outside of the forest and now me with the boy standing not too far from his house.

“That’s my house!” the boy said while letting go his grip on my shirt and run straight to his house.He knock the door of the house and calling for his parents. A second later,both of them come out from inside and look at their son with…horror and shock? Whats wrong with them? Beside, why they are here when their son is lost in the forest.Unless…

“H-How could you…where are you’ve been sweetie? I’ve been looking for you.” The mother said .

“y-yeah…were so worried. How did you find your way back here son? “

“ I was in the creepy forest mom and dad bring me before and wait for you,but you never got back so I got scared. But there this kind hyung whos helping me got back here-Eh?” the boy look behind him only to find me already gone from there. I hide behind the stone so no one will see me. If they see me,I will bring a ruckuss into the town and people will accuse me of kidnapping trial.Its best if I never show up my face to them. After make sure he is safe now, I return to my house but the though of why that boy ended up in there keep bothering me.

“Could it be that he was…”

And I was right. As days,weeks and months passing by,that boy from before keep coming back to the forest. Saying he is lost and his parents disappear again each time I found him crying.That just make me understand clearly what their intention is.

They abandoning their  son.

But I don’t understand why his parents hate him so much that they want to throw away their son.Sure my parents is not a good example themselves,but for my case I know exactly why they want to throw me away,but this kid. He is so innocent. Human really are selfish. Why would they bother to create a human being if they are going to throw them away anyway.

Today is the 8th times I found him again inside the forest,but this time he is not crying.He said because he know I will find him and he is not scared again because he know I would be here with him. Heh..guess I grow a bit soft with him.

This time,before I take him back,I told him to following me picking up some mushrooms with me and he following with eager. While im picking some mushrooms,he is playing with the small animal beside me. Seeing how happy this kid without knowing what his parents true intention kinda make me sad. What wil he felt when he finally know his parents is not loving him anymore?

“Hyung, did your parents not liking hyung?”

I was taken a back when I heard him saying that. I look at him with question all over my face and it looks like he understand me.

“No. It just, I keep seeing a wound and purple marks all over your hands hyung. Did they hit you? “ he look at me with concern in his eyes. I look away from those eyes with shame. I always told him about loving family and perfect parents. Yet I never experience it again.

“Hyung….what if..what if my parents is..is the same like hyung?” he said with sad voice and lowering his head.I stop picking the mushrooms and go over to him. I pat his head softly and he look up at me.

“Im sure your parents is love you. Im sure they are not as bad as you think.” I tried to reassure him. He pondering for a second before nodding his head.

“Hyung, I never know your name before. What is your name hyung?”

A name? What is my name? I don’t remember it since nobody ever calling my name anymore.Not even my parents.

“I don’t know. I don’t remember it. Nobody ever called my name again after a long time ago so I forget it.” I sad to him. He is thinking for a little with his finger place on his chin.Its quiet cute if I have to say.

“I know! Yoongi!” he said exited. I blink a couple of times. Yoongi? Is he gave me a name?

“Yoongi! I think its fit you hyung. You are so brave and cool! It’s the name of the hero in one of the book my father telling me before. And I want to called you by that name!”

Hero,huh? Am nowhere near a hero kid…The exact opposite actually.

 Don’t want to destroy his fantacy, I just nodded my head and he keep calling that name he gave me.

We then get out from the forest and I take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter