Final Plan - We will meet again

Gods Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where should I go now?

What exacty happen?

Why did this happen?

Where did it went wrong?

Why I cant protect you?

Why you have to leave me?

 

After I put (y/n) into the lake, I go away from her place to somewhere else. Where to go? I don’t know. I just wandering aimlessly.

Many though clouding my mind.You are no longer with me. My other friends also died already. This is suppose to be what I always want from long time ago, free from them.

But not with losing you along the way…

                You.My only reason to being alive is no longer on my arms. You died infront of me. You died in my hands. You make me fall in love with you and this is happen, and now you leave me alone? How could you be so selfish? How could you break your promise to leave me now?

                I know its not exactly your fault . Its my fault. Its because I was too careless you died. It was suppose to be me. Its suppose to be me that die right now.But you took that from me. Is this my real punishment from my past sin? To make me live alone in this cruel world again?

I keep wondering into the forest without any destination. I just following my body. I even don’t know I was right now. My wounds on my entire body is no longer feel pain. Or I just ignoring it. The open wound V and J-Hope hyung made was pretty big and deep. It needs a quick threatment. But I don’t care. Whats the point in living if you are no longer within my reach?

                I always live alone before I met with Bangtan and even when I live with them, I prefer to being left alone and don’t mind at all if something like this happen. But after meeting with you,it changes.I never though that being left by you would left me in a mess right this. Being left by you will hurt me this much. I never though that falling in love with you would leave me this invisible eternal wound when you gone.

I arrive at the small village that I don’t know where. Its still midnight so no one is around. I decide to go further into the village and rest on the well for a while. I sat on the edge of the water well. I buried my face on my hands,trying to think clearly what I will do now. I still have the chance to go Europe and start a new live there with a new identity. But would it really worth this much? Would it really matter now? The entire gang is now gone. I could live here if I want.

I let out a heavy sight and then look around me to see if anybody is around.then my eyes landed on a water bucket near me. Maybe I could use some water to cool down my head. I get close to the water and start taking the water with my palms and rinse my face with it. I also rinse the blood on my body a little,although the wound feel sting when the water touch them. I keep trying to clean my body and didn’t realize that someone saw me until I heard a woman scream.

“AAAAAAAAAAH!”

I snap my head toward the sound and found a woman screaming at me with wide eyes and she pointing at me. I stood up abrubtly,making the bucket fall to the ground in panic.My eyes then catching two figure of man with a flashlight coming toward me. I should run!

With ignoring the pain coming from my tight, I run as fast as I could. I have to get away from there before they catch me. Why I was running? I could explain to them what exactly happen right? But I also believe that they know who I am and instead of believing my story, they will assume that I killed someone and tried to get away. Im a murderer and my face already being posted on the media long ago. And despide my effort to make people believe I have changed,there are still people who will not believe me. And I know these people will not believe me.

“Wait right there!!”

 

I could hear their screaming to me, told me to stop running from a far. Eventhough I tried to run faster, the wound on my ankle and tight hold me down. But I wont stop running.I keep running more deeper into the dark forest. I couldn’t see anything and don’t know where exactly I was running. But I just keep running.

I finally stop when I was facing with a valley that looks a bit deep.

I have to jump to the bottom or they will caught me. While I was thinking like this, the people behind me are nearly close to me. They flashing with their flashlight. I tried to shield my face from them and brace myself for the jump.

After they got a bit close to me, I immedietly jump to the valley. My body rolling to the bottom with speed. Some of the ivy and the woods injuring my body and gave my previous wound more worse condition.I keep rolling until my body then meet up with a hard and rough road. A car track.

I tried to ignore the pain that coming from my entire body.But the pain becoming unbearable and I find it difficult

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter