Cinematic Record - J-Hope

Gods Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cinematic Record

 

Name                    : J-Hope

Real name           : Jung Hoseok

Other  name      : Noise

 

Title : Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde

 

 “Your father is absolutely genius Hoseok-ah”

Again.

“He manage to cure my daughter illness in just a day.”

When will his rambling stop?

“I have to say you have a really great father. You must be proud.”

Oh how proud I am.

“Please say my great gratitude to him,okay?”

Are you calling me just to tell melong compliment about my father? What a waste of time.

“Of course sir. I will tell him later. It is great that your daughter already in good condition now.” Despide of all the negative though I just do,I keep a fake smile on my face and tell him something completely the opposite in my mind. I just tell what everyone one to hear. I never let anyone know the real me. Especially if it is about my damn father.

My father is working as a doctor and psychology. He is called ‘A genius’ by all the people around the town because he is the only doctor that manage to find many incureable disease. He manage to help people from the poor until the rich people. He always get the credit and flooded with compliment and praise from the people. Even the government also acknowledge him. I should be proud of him right?

Pah…Proud my . I bet everyone wont gave him such credit if only they know the true him. The true way he manage to find those medicine. Its all thanks to me. Me,his son. His own son,but also known as his personal guinea pig. Why I said this? Of course because he is using me as his test object.

You see, for some odd reason I have a really strong anti body against any chemical or poison that entering my body. No matter how powerful the poison is,I will never die.My body will react for the poison the first time it entering. Then they will get used to it and nothing will happen to me the second time it enter my body again. My father first knowing this when I was still a baby. I accidently swallow a rat poison. My parents becoming panic and bring me to the hospital. But when we arrived, the doctor said that nothing wrong with me. Confused,my father asked the doctor to do some test on me. And when the result is out,they finally know that I have a really strong anti-body.

My father start using me as his guinea pig when I was a junior high student. He told me to help me on his lab. I though he will let me help him creating a new medicine or help him in medical treatment. Guess I was wrong. The moment I step on his lab, he quickly told me to take off my shirt and lay down on the metal table in the middle of the room. I didn’t have any idea what he will do to me until he suddenly put the needle into my body. I still can remember how much I scream that time when he injected me with something I don’t know. My anti-body might be strong,but doesn’t mean I lost my ability to feeling pain.

Now,im on my 20 and I manage to survive until now. I already get used to his torturing and how he will get compliment right after that from the residence. I really want to stop being his guinea pig and tell the people about that, but he threat me that he will hurt my most precious person. My mother. The only reason I keep doing this all is because I don’t want him to take my mother as his next victim. Compare to me, my mother body is really weak and she keep on getting sick. So,one injection from that man will surely send my mother to her after life. And I don’t want it.

“Well you can leave now. Don’t forget to tell your father hi from me.” The man infront of me,is my lecturer in the university im attending right now. Her daughter already suffering from a really savage disease and never got a really good treatment. Until my father come and he curing her. Of course he already done some research first on her disease and test the medicine on me. I cant believe he called me to the office after the class just to compliment him non stop.

I nodded at him and leave the room quietly. I start walking out from the building toward my home. On my way out from the university building, I keep hearing people talking about me both in a good way or bad one. The good one because they want to use me to get a hold on my father status and receive the credit and the bad one who just purely despise me. But I never care about it. I don’t need friend who will just using me.

I arrive at my house.

When I walk inside, I see my mother figure whos sitting on the living room while watching television. A smile creep on my cold face and I immedietly walk toward her and put my hands on her shoulder.

“im home mom!” I said to her in happy tone. She got a bit startle at my action but smiling to me too. Her smile always manage to wash away all my bad though.

“Hoseok! You surprise me dear. “

“Sorry mom. Cant help it. I just miss you that’s all.” I said to her. She turn around and look at me. She then start brushing my hair with her finger softly.

“You big baby. Go wash yourself first and then come help mom prepare the dinner before your father home,okay?” she said sweetly. I nodded my head and kiss her forehead before heading toward my room upstair.

                Right after we finish preparing dinner, my father walk in from the front door. My mother smile brightly uposn seeing him while a frown was put on my face. She dried her hand with a towel before heading toward where my father is. She gave him a hug and my father hug her back. I just look at them with bored and annoyed expression. I dont want to ruin my mother trust on him since she just head for heels or him despise his father threat on him about he will hurt his wife if I refuse to work with him. How tragic.

                My mother then called me from the kitchen and we sit on the dinning table with my mother sit across from me on the side while my father is in the middle seat. We eat silently without anyone open their mouth to talk. All we could hear was a sound of metal clashing with the glass. That’s until my father suddenly stop eating and put down his fork and knife. He then look at me sireiously. There it is again.

“Hoseok. Came to my room later. We need to work.” He order me. I return his serious glare with my cold stare but nodded my head. My mother look at both of us in concern.

“Dear, shouldn’t you stop making Hoseok as your test object? I know he can stand it,but isn’t it painful for him?”  my mother said to her husband. He didn’t look at her,instead he grab the food again and begun eating again.

“don’t  worry mom. Im fine. I will do it.You don’t have to worry about me.” I tried to make my mother believe me. She looks like want to protest again,but she keep quiet and nodded her head. Although she always tried to persuade my father to stop using me as his object, he never listen to her.Because he don’t want his reputation to drop when suddenly he cant find a medicine as fast as before without my help.Greedy bastard.

 

After finish with our dinner and after I help my mother with the dishes,I come to my father room on the underground floor. I enter the room full of medical equipment and some other machine I don’t know what for.

In the middle of the room is my father whos back is facing me. I got close to him and he finally look at me from his paper.

“Take off your clothes and lay down as usual.” He order me without hesitate and I can only obey him. I took off my shirt to reveal my toned muscle and lay down on the cold metal table.Wait for him to start what ever he will do to me. He get close to me and start checking on my pulse,my heart rate and hook it into the heart machine. Then he took out a small glass bottle that contain a weird gray liquid.

“This is a thing I just create to took out your other side. I just discovering that every human has their personal evil sides in the back of their mind. A total opposite person that reside on yourself. And this thing,is the tool to take him out. To reveal him and expose him. Nobody ever discovering something like this before. And If I manage to do it,I will become more rich that this time.” He then take out a syringe and taking out the liquid on it.

I can just only look st it flatly. But icant help but thinking that this time my father really lost his mind. Evil side of human? A complete different person living on the back of their mind? That just ridiculous.who will believe in such a theory. Well…my father did.

He then press the needle into my skin and I can feel the thing is start entering my body. At first,I didn’t feel anything change,but after some minute,I finally feel my body becoming more hot than usual and my heart beat rapidly increasing. Then my vision start to get unvocus and my head feels like being split open. I bit down my lips to avoid screaming.Its just hurt like hell! What exactly he put inside that thing?! Am I going to die this time?

 

“Whos daring to call me out?”

What?

“How brave you are…You must be silly enough to call me out…”

Whos voice it is?

“Well…I will see you soon kid…”

 

I was snap back into reaility when my father voice echo in the room,asking about what happen. My vision start to get focus again and the burning sensation in my body start to decrease. My lips already bleeding because of how hard I bit it. Then I look at my father who look at me with amused face. This man really my father?

“Hoseok,what happen? Did something change inside of you? Did it works?”

He said to me. But to his annoyance, I shook my head. I refuse to tell him about the voice that appear before. He look really annoyed and frown his face.

“Are you saying its fail? My research failed?!” he ask again,half yelling this time. I only nodded slowly since my body kind of weak right now. Hes back facing me and start to throw the clipboard to the ground in annoyance.

“Leave me alone.Now.” with that one order,I grab and put on my shirt and leave him alone in his room. Probably to get more annoyed with the result of his ridiculous project. I get to my room to get some sleep because tomorrow I have a class. Once I enter my room,I immedietly land myself on my bed and before too long,I begun to drift to sleep.

.

.

.

“Lets begin your nightmare…khehehehe…~”

 

 “…my head still spinning..” I said while massaging my temple with my hand. After wake up this morning, my head start to spinning and dizzy. I even become more drowsier than usual,I almost got sleeping in the class. Fortunately the class end up more faster today so I hurriedly got out from the class and start walking to my house.I only praying my father wont have anything to do with his research tonight so I can get a peaceful sleep.

When I almost get home,suddenly there are a pair of hands than yank me from behind to the small alley. I tried to fight and release the hand but they are just too strong.Once I enter the alley, they throw my body to the ground. I hiss in pain because of how hard I landed and process to look at who ever grabbing me.

“Well well…if it isn’t our mr. Jung here.” 

I welcomed by five people whos really familiar. They are people who often bullying me and sometimes robbing me. I don’t know their name or whos they are. I never really care for them.The one in the middle who I assume is the leader then walk toward me,but he command one of his friend to grab me and hold my hand from behind me.

“let go of me!” I order them but of course they wont listen to me. Instead,the leader chuckle and mocking me for that. He then grab my jaw with his hand to force me to look at those disgusting face of him.

“Don’t be so berserk Hoseok,I only ask for money here. You see,we are sort of cash and theres a party in the town tonight. So I want to borrow some from you.As usual.”  He said to me. I look at him for some second before let out a sigh.

“Im sorry but I don’t have any money right now.” I said to him. He frowned and start searcing for my wallet and my pocket. When he found out Im not lying,he curse under his breath while im only waiting for the beat up session he usually do to me when I don’t gave him the money. But instead of giving me a punch, he just motioning something to the person whos holding me.I just got confused at what he is planning, until I felt something on my back.

 

STAB!

 

I feel a cold metal ripping my flesh from behind me.The time feels like slowing down and my body become so numb.The sharp pain only come when I understand what really happen. I widen my eyes in surprise after realizing it. The person holding me let go of my body and kicking me to the ground. I fall forward and land just an inch from the leader shoes. I looking up at him with difficulty and see he is smirking at me. He is planning all of this from the start.

“Im sorry Hoseok-sshi. But since you are no longer useful for me, I guess I just have to get rid of you. Beside…I already hate you from long time ago.So bear with it and die silently.Bye~” the leader and his friend then start leaving me on this alley. The blood coming from the wound on my back start to gather around me and I no longer can move my body.

Am I going to die this time?

What about mother? She must be sad…

Im sorry mom….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter