Plan Seven - The run away & Captured

Gods Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up with the throbbing pain on your back and head. You groan softly and tried to lift your hand but there something heavy on top of you that prevent your hands to move. You open your eyes slowly and found unconscious Jungkook on top of you. You look at your surrounding and you recognize this place as your emergency stairs of your apartment building. You then remember exactly what happen. You run with jungkook as fast as you both can and when Jungkook finally manage to open the emergency stairs door, an explosion coming from your room can be heard and fire start creeping from inside of your room. Before the impact can fully get you,Jungkook grab you and hold you protectively. Then the blash hit both of you inside of the emergency room,sending you both to fall down the stairs and knock both of you unconscious.

You groan again when the pain creeping up from your head, and it woke up Jungkook.He slowly open his eyes,and when his eyes landed on you,he immedietly get up from his position but groaning after that because he you felt his back hurt a lot.

“You okay..?” you said to him and help him sit up.He nodded his head and give you a reassuring smile.You both look up above you and see that the entire floor above you are completely burn with fire.

“We should hurry get out from here before the fire reach us.” Jungkook said and he stand up with your help since his back still hurt a little. You nodded and you both start get down to the first floor and basement before entering your car. You could see many people already start gathering infront of the building and there are a lot police cars and fire truck with a few medics with them.

“I though we will die in the explosion..” you said out of nowhere. Jungkook only keep silent,asking you to continue talking.

“I knew I ever met that guy before. I should know it. If you didn’t know that there are bomb inside the bag,we probably already burn to crisp right now.” You said while grabbing your forehead. Jungkook stare confusedly at you.

“met who?”

“I….I think I met with V at the supermarket.” Then Jungkook frozen. His eyes stare at you with horror.Thats makes sense. There is no way a bomb with that big impact could accidently being inside your plastic bag. Someone must be planted it. Someone both of you know very well.

 

“Rapmon hyung…” Jungkook said in whisper.Upon hearing that name, you couldn’t help but feel fears start creeping into your body again. Then memory from the tv news and your nightmare a month ago comeback to you.

“B..but isn’t he…dead already?...” you said more to yourself than to Jungkook. You try to convince yourself that Rapmon is dead already.But it didn’t help. Jungkook who notice this, start finding his phone and dialing some number before pressing it on his ears. After a few minutes, Jungkook curse under his breath and throw his phone to the dashboard before start the car engine.

“We should go now. Or they will find us.” Jungkook said while start moving the car to get out from the building. You didn’t ask him where they will go since you keep busying yourself to calming down. Are you going to life in another run away life? Are you going to keep fearing whether someone will kill you again? You don’t know but one thing is sure you know.Rapmon is not dead and he will see you soon.

 

After half an hour on the road, you think Jungkook already brought you outside from the city into the small village. He then stop infront of a small house that place not in a crowded place. He gesture you to get out and follow him into the room. When you got outside,Jungkook grab you protectively and saying ‘its fine’ to you,trying to calming you down again before entering the yard of the house.

Jungkook then knock on the wood door three times but got no answer. So he knocked again and this time you could hear a click sound of the door being unlock and then a very familiar face come out from behind the door. Jin.

 

He look different from the last time you could remember. His black hair is now dyed in blonde color and it grow a bit longer. His face is still the same but becoming more mature. He look shocket at us and before Jungkook could say anything, he grab Jungkook forcefully inside his house,bringing you who hald tightly by Jungkook inside before closing the door and locking it again.

“Hyung,wait a-“

Klik!

Again. Before Jungkook could said anything,he was cut off by Jin,pointing a gun toward Jungkook.His stare is as cold as before.

“Did Rapmon send you here?” Jin ask flatly. You couldn’t process on what exactly happen so you just stood behind Jungkook whos shooting a bullet sweat from his foreahead but still trying to calm.

“No Hyung.” He answer him. Jin looked suspicious at him before asking again.

“Then what are you doing here? How did you find out where I live?”  he ask and still not lowering his gun toward Jungkook.

“I found out about you in the police station crime record. They said you are moving here and work as the local doctor. “ Jungkook said.Jin looks like he is thinking for a bit before let out a deep sight and lower his gun. You unconsciously let out a breath that you were holding. Jin then sit on the sofa  inside his living room and Jungkook follow him. You also follow them since Jungkook still hold your hand in his.

“Well? “ Jin ask both of you,Jungkook especially when the three of you seat at his sofa.

“They send us a bomb and tried to kill us.” Jungkook said to Jin who looked  surprise.

“What?”

“Apperently, V hyung found (y/n) today,and put small yet powerfull bomb inside her grocery bag.If I didn’t heard the timer sound,we probably  dead now.” Jungkook said while lowering his head to the floor.

“…So he really alive.” Jin said softly and Jungkook nodded his head. Hearing this,only making your trembling body to shake more and Jungkook who realize this quickly snap his head toward your direction,only to saw your unfocus eyes and pale face.

“.(y/n) hey calm down babe…Hey listen to me.” Jungkook said,trying to grab your attention.But you just cant heard his voice.

Jin who saw you,stood up from his seat and start heading toward his kitchen to grab something.He then comeback with two cup of some drink in his hands and put one of the cup on the coffee table while the other one is in his hand. He get on his knees and look at you.

“Hey (y/n) drink this. “ he said softly. You slightly look at the cup on his hand and saw a steaming tea inside of it.

“It’s a tea with honey. It will help you ease you fear a little and calm you down a little. Drink it okay?” he said and pressing the cup to your hands. You hesitately grab it and sip the tea a little. True to his word,the warm sensation gave you a slight relaxing feeling and for a second, you forgot about earlier and drink the tea again. Jin smile warmly at you before stood up and sit back to his sofa again. He also offer Jungkook to drink too.But Jungkook is more focus on what going to happen next.

“”So what are you going to do next Jungkook? “ Jin asking the younger member who shook his head. Don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter