Plan six - The returning

Gods Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ You will never saw him again.”

“You killed Jimin,do you?”

“(y/n)! Don’t come searching me! Just go away!”

“There is nowhere for you to go woman.”

“JIN!”

“Why would they betray me?”

“Please…please stop killing them…”

“….i … I wont go anywhere.Promise…”

 

“JUNGKOOK!!”

 

You got up from your bed with startlet. Your breath become more faster and cold sweat pouring from your forehead. You put one of your palm on your rushing heart,trying to calm it down. You flashing back on what you just dream.A nightmare. A picture of the remaining member of Bangtan,Jungkook sudden disappear , something happen with Jin,and mostly….Jungkook dead body.

Then you snap your head toward your sleeping boyfriend beside you.Jungkook sleeping peacefully in your bed. He must be really tired today. Don’t want to bothering him, you get off your bed and heading toward your kitchen to grab some water. Drinking perhaps will help you calm down.You grab the glass from the shelf and start pouring water and drink it in one gulp. Then you sit on the counter for a moment,trying to re-think about your previous nightmare.

Was that true? Is something going to happen in the future? No…that cant be. Rapmon is already dead right? He got executed this afternoon,so that nightmare must be a mistake. But…why it feels so real?

Shaking your head and try to get rid of that though, you start heading back to your bed and get back to sleep.Still trying to convince yourself that nothing bad is going to happen.

“Its alright (y/n)…You arefree now..”

 

.

.

.

 

 

 

Are you sure?

 

 

“Jungkook,are you going to be late tonight?” you ask Jungkook over the phone. Jungkook is now working on the coffee shop not too far from your apartment. Eventhough you told him to let you alone to find money,he refuse it and start looking for a small job first. Then he got accepted on the local coffee shop eventhough almost the entire town know about his past,but Jungkook proofing them that he is change now.And after a month,he finally getting into the best spot on his job,and you are very proud of him.

“Yeah…the manager said that the worker who suppose to change shift with me gonna be late for a little so I have to stay a bit longer. Is it okay?”

“Its okay. I just want to ask you about it. Need me to prepare a dinner for you?” you ask him again while getting to your car. Your work done early today. Your boss is in his good mood,so he let all of the worker to get off early today.You are about to go to the supermarket to buy some ingredients.

“ That would be great. I feel like eating pasta today.”

“Okay. Pasta then. I will cook it for you. Be sure to get home before its cold.”

“Okay. Oh..my break time is over. I should go back to work. See ya at home. Love you.”

“Love you too Jungkook.” You said before hunging up the call and start your car engine,heading to the supermarket.

You pick up some ingredients to make Jungkook favorite pasta and some other ingredients and supplies too before heading to the cashier to pay for your things. When your turn, you shove the basket to the table and the worker whos wearing the uniform and a cap that alm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter