Epilogue

Gods Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20 years later…

 

Who are you?

Who am I waiting?

Im waiting for someone…

Yet I don’t know who I was waiting and how they look like…

 

                I sit on the edge of the river under the bridge while looking at the wide water spreading infront of me. A warm breeze blowing slightly, brushing my hair a little from my face.My eyes looking into the distance. Keep thinking about who is am waiting for.

                From I was a kid, I keep reminding that someone is waiting for me. I should search for someone. I will have to find that someone. But I have no idea who Im searching.How do they look or why I have to search them. But despide of that, I keep searching.

                My hyung on the bandmate that im working with now always said that im crazy because im waiting for someone who is not realistic,unclear or something like that. But I don’t care.Everytime I look around when Im doing my tour or in every music performance, I keep taking careful glance on the audience. Searching for that someone.

“Oi magnae! What are you doing dozing off there by yourself?”

I look to my right and see my entire teammates coming toward me. The man whos calling me just now is coming toward me and clinging his one hand on my shoulder.

“What? Are you waiting for that someone again?” said my other hyungs, he has a bright orange hair and have a smug grin appear on his lips. I really want to punch that face of him right now.

“At least I have someone waiting for me and not Forever-Alone AF like you,Jimin hyung.” I said to him and he immedietly head locking me.

“yah yah yah.. Who you call Forever alone AF huh? Watch your mouth magnae!”

“Oh please Jimin, we know who it is since you are never dated before.” my green haired hyung said to me and we all laugh because of him.

“Yoongi hyung! You never date someone too! “

“ But I did have many fans~ “

“Yah, we all have the same amound of fans. Every fans of yours is our fans Yoongi.”

“Jin hyung~~~ I love you.”

“Gross.”

We laugh really hard at that. I don’t understand why these dork and dumb people are surrounding me,it just like I ever know them before but I don’t know when. Hell… we just met and become one team three years ago. Maybe I meet them during traineers days? I don’t know.

While laughing and exchange jokes with everyone, my eyes suddenly catching someone figure on the side of the river. A girl.

She is wearing a simple white dress and have her brown long hair blowing by the wind while she is walking on the side river a cross from where I stay. She keep walking slowly as she look at the river.

I feel something strange on my mind. She looks like an orginary girl, but something inside my mind just click when I saw her. Something different with that girl. My mind keep telling me to run after her and I did. I abrubtly stand up from my place,giving my hyung a confused and throwing me a weird look. I ignore their call and run to the other side of the river

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter