Plan Five - This is it?

Gods Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                After the nighmare you just met,you and Jungkook immedietly run out from the church into the forest behind the building. You run,run,and run again as far as both of you could make it. Then your feet finally gave up and you stumble upon a stone and fall on the ground. Jungkook immmedietly help you stand up but you saw that your feet bleeding a little. Jungkook rip some of his shirt and tied it on your wound to stop the pain.

“Jungkook…can we…can we survive from this..? “you ask him in desperate voice. He look up at you and you finally see those red eyes of him. He just cried. He just mouring the death of his hyung.

Oh right. Suga was died. He got killed because he want to save us. And for Jungkook,it’s the very first time he is pouring all of his emotion,all of his sadness. Eventhough Suga is sometimes harsh on him, he know that Suga is care for other members secretly. He even let they killed him just so he could stop them from being the worst.

                “We will (y/n)…Don’t let Hyung sacrificed got waste. He let himself got caught just to make us alive and survive. The last thing we could do for him is keep trying…Now lets move..” Jungkook said while trying to make me stand again.

SRAK!SRAKSRAK!

Just then,we heard someone is approaching us. Its Jimin!

Jungkook immedietly pick me up bridal style and we hide in the nearest and biggest tree before Jimin could spot us. A minute later,you heard Jimin voice screaming Jungkook name from behind you.

“JEON JUNGKOOK! GET YOUR ING OUT HERE!!” he scream on top of his lungs and I can feel my body start trembling again.Jungkook hug me tightly but keep stealing glance at Jimin direction.

“JEON JUNGKOOK! IM GONNA MAKING YOU PAY FOR THIS! YOU MAKE ME DO SOMETHING I DON’T WANT TO DO! YOU MAKE ME KILLED MY BROTHER YOU !!”  he scream again.But you got shocked. Suga is Jimin brother?!

“I know you are hiding there Jungkook so get out of here before I do!” he still shouting but this time its not that loud and you faintly heard him sobbing. You tried to see him and you saw him. There in the middle of woods,Jimin stood looking at your direction with a gun on his hand.But what shocking you was, he is crying. Tears keep coming out from his eyes like a waterfall and you finally notice how desperate and devastated his voise is,as if someone just stealing something important from him.After keep shouting Jungkook name out of depression, he fall on his knees and shouting again.

                you felt that Jungkook hands released from you and you look at him in confused. He gave you a look and you know what he is up to.

“no..Jungkook no..” you said to him but he gave you a reassuring smile.

“Don’t worry..i’ll be back okay?...” he said to you before kissing your forehead and moving toward where Jiimin is while you can only watching him from afar.

I got closer to where Jimin hyung is. When I got closer,he look up at me with fury and anger in his eyes.

“Hyung…” I said to him but he cut me off.

“Didn’t I told you that once you fall for a witch, then expect a series of hell coming from it?” he said in cold and full of venom. He slowly get up from his spot at glare at me with those bloodshot eyes.I gulp nervously but keep stay still on my place.

“Didn’t I warn you that fallin for a girl is a big mistake and look where you are now…” he said. Taking a step closer to me.I keep looking at him with my cold stare too.

“And look whats that witch have done to us.because of her,Suga hyung betraying us by saving your .”

“Its not (y/n) faulth Suga hyung turn his back on you guys!” I retord back.

“IT IS!” Jimin spat back,aiming his gun at me while breathing heavily.

“Are you happy now that you make me killed him?...he is a traitor and I have to do it…” Jimin hyung said with hoarse voice. He is holding his cries again. I can feel a devastated and guilty from his voice. Of course. He just killed his brother.

                Suga and Jimin is not brother by blood but they came from the same orphan house. Suga always protecting Jimin since they are kid. Jimin is a shy kid so he rarely get close to someone else. Suga on the other hand hate noisy people so he think get near Jimin will gave some benefit to him and it did. They always together after that and Suga also told Jimin a few self defence fight that might be usefull for him. They spend their childhood time peacefully. Until their orphan house become broke and forcely get closed down. The orphan kids were all abandoned and don’t have any place to live. Suga and Jimin decide to live on the street and keep alive by stealing. Eventually, they met with Rapmon and the others and they decide to form a group who firstly only a pickpocket group but now becoming the most dangerous group.And since them Jimin become more protective of his hyung since he knew Suga is now as powerful as he is now.

                So now that he is killing his most important per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter