Cinematic Record - V

Gods Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys~ Im back XD
i arrive at home last night and start writing this chapter right after i touch my laptop kkkkk~
as i promise,i will give you all the continue of this story as soon as i got home. But today i will not updating the main story. Instead,i give you all a side story of the member of bangtan called "cinematic record." i will start with v who just died on the previous chapter and will continue write the record while i also continue the main story. So please anjoy this chapter and thank you for staying with me ^^ Annyeong~~~

Cinematic Record

File no.1

Name  : V

Real name : Experiment V-095/Taehyung

 

 

Title : I want to be a Human…

 

 

 

Its cold…

Its dark…

I cant see anything…

I cant feel anything…

Where I am?...

Who am i?...

Why Im here?...

Who bring m here?

 

“Its working! It works! The heart rate is rising!”

“He is alive?!”

“Finally! Its not another failure! Quick! Make the preparation for him!”

 

Who are they?

What are they doing?

Why there are so many voices here?

“Sir! His heart rate is stable! He is about to open his eyes!”

“Good. Make sure he is alive and well. I don’t want to see this clone becoming another trash like the previous.”

“He is opening his eyes!”

 

I tried to get rid of the darkness that surrounding me. I feel like I can do it so I try it. I open my eyes and I immedietly being welcomed by a blue concentrate.

Is this…a water? Am I inside a water? As I slowly could feel my surrounding, I could feel some kind of machine that being put around my mouth and nose so that I can breath under the water.

My vision start to becoming more clearer.I look around my surrounding. Many people wearing all white clother with a mask on their face are inside the room where I am.There are around 6 or 10 people inside here. They are doing something on the machine I don’t know what is it. I blink my eyes and try to move my hands.Its quiet hard but I manage to do it. I tried to reach out my hand to them but there are something blocking me.Something transparent.

                I put both of my palms on the transparent glass that lock me inside this place.Where is this exactly? Why am I here? Who are those people? What did they do to me? What they want from me?
Then an old man that stand behind a glass wall on the other side of this room start walking calmly toward my prison.My eyes following his every movement until he stop infront of me.

“Hello kid. How is it?” he ask me with a calm tone yet I could sense something behind his words so I just stay silent.He smile at me and continue talking.

“Don’t worry kid. Were are not going to hurt you. Were are going to ‘save’ you.”

Save me? They are saving me?

I blink my eyes several times and look at him confused. That man chuckle at me before talking again.

“What do you want from us kid? We could give you everything you want right now.” He ask me.

I don’t need to think long for what I want from their offer,so I quickly say it.

“…out.”  My voice is sound so cracky and not quiet clear but I think that man still hear me.

“You want to get out from that place?” he ask me again and this time I answer him by only nodding my head.That man then called one of the people who dress in white cloth around me and whis[erring something. After a few seconds, that person than left the old man who smile at me.

“Well, good thing for you, you can get out from that place now.But you cant start rampaging around this place. Do we got a deal?” he ask me something again. I don’t really understand what is it but I only hear a ‘get out’ word coming from him so I nodded my head again. My body keep becoming more sore now.

“Very well. Release him.”

After that man say it, I heard a beep sound and then the water inside my prison are start to shinking until there are no water left to support my whole body. My limbs are so sore like it never being used for a long time and I fall to the ground. I regain my balance and strength after a few minutes.I release the device on my mouth and start heading out from the prison from the unlocked door.When I step my feet outside, that old man start walking to me and pat my head softly.

                “Good boy.Listen,your name is Exp V-095.You are going to live here with us because we are the one who brought you here.We could create you,means we also could destroy you in any second.Just think like that.” He said seriously in front of me. As I though. This man is having something my mind told me. He is dangerous. So I just nodded my head and the serious face disappear from him face.Replaced with smile.He then order two of the white people to take me to my room.

                My room is huge but there is nothing in this huge white room beside one single bed and a bedside table. One of the man handed me a set of clothes for my change and I accept it. It only a plain white t-shirt and black slack,but I don’t care whatever I wear as long as it is confortable.

                After I change my clothes,I sit on my bed and start thinking about who I really is. Exp.V-095 is my name…if what that man told me was right.Why am I here? Why im the only kid around here? Who are that old man and the other white people that roaming in here? There just so much unanswered question that floating inside my mind. I was too focus on my though that I didn’t heard the door of my room being unlock and someone enter.I only realize it when he was only a mere centi from me.I put on my defense making him got surprise.

“Woah..easy there. Im not going to hurt you.”  That person said to me while raising both of his hands beside his head,which when I look closer is a boy around my age.But then when I look again at him,he…he just look exactly like me.We were like a copy replica or something like that.I keep examine his face before returning back from my though by his chuckle.

“You must be the new kid ‘they’ keep talking about right?” he ask me with a smile. I hesitatedly nod my head,still not sure if I can trust him and it looks like he can understand it.

“I know you are not trusting me right now,but believe me.Im not a bad guy.In fact,we are on the same one.Oh yeah I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Baekhyun.” The boy offering his hand to me.I look at his hand and took his hand in silence but Baekhyun smiling more bigger when I took his hand.

“May I know your name?I bet they told you your name before.”

“….Exp.V-095.”

“Eh?”

“That’s my name. They told me that’s my name.” I answer him blankly. Isnt it? Isnt that what they told me? Why Baekhyun got surprise?

Baekhyun rubbing his chin that awkwardly and thinking something.

“eee…not exactly the name I want to know,but nevermind.Oh!” suddenly Baekhyun look at me with sparkle in his eyes. To tell you the truth,he scare me a little because of his..how to say it…Cheerful? Hyper attitude?

“How about I gave you the name instead? The normal name I mean!” Baekhyun exclaime excitedly.I look at him confusedly. Normal name? Like what?

“Normal?...Isnt the name they gave me normal enough?”

“No! Not like that. Beside its too long and hard to pronounce. I could give the normal name like me so I could call you easily.Let see…a suitable name for you…” Baekhyun say while making a pose like he is thinking a world war plan or something. I only wait for his reaction in a little anticipation. I don’t know why but I think I kinda like this Baekhyun.even though I don’t understand why our appearance is the same.After some minute,Baekhyun then start mumbling countless name that I don’t quiet catch what it is until the last one.

“…Taehyung..”

“Eh? “

“Yes! Taehyung! That’s perfect for you! What do you think? Do you like it?” baekhyun ask me with a grin on his face.

Taehyung…I like that name.

“I…like it.” I said looking down on the floor as my face turning hot a little.

“You like it? Thank God! Now I can call you Taetae for short and you can call me Baekki to. Ah but you should call me hyung too since im much more older than you!” Baekhyun said . I raise my head to him and he offering his hand for me again.

“Welcome home Tae!”

I don’t know what coming to me but I feel so happy for the first time and feel like nothing bad could happen to me when I saw Baekhyun smile.Unconsiously I smile back at him while taking his hand.

“I am Home,Baekki  hyung.”

 

                After many time I spend I even don’t know how long in this lab doing many test and even sometimes they told me to kill someone I don’t even know infront of them,I finallty understand who I am. Apperently,Im just a experiment of clone that they create to find a way to make a massive war soldier and assasins. Im their first success object after hundred failure. And Baekhyun hyung is a human that used

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter