Suddenly

Who Knew?

Hiya! I'm here to update!!! Here is the latest chapter and I also wanted to tell you readers that I have started to write a different Daragon faanfiction just clixk on the link bellow to check it out.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/138331

How could she be so blind?

He was right there; the boy who was haunting her dreams was Daesung.

Daesung laughed at the memory.

He was telling her all about her when she was little and how she was glued to her brother and how lost she would become without him.

Daesung smiled at her and without knowing Minzy just leaned in when Senguri and Chaerin walked in.

Dang it! Minzy thought. Wait what am I saying? Heck, what was I doing?

-o-

They sat with a mug of hot chocolate each.

“So, Mr. Youngbae, what’s your excuse” Bom asked Youngbae like she was a teacher.

“I’m not sure if you would believe me” he replied.

“Try me”

“I was your friend all the time, that is no lie but then I found out that the students were bullying Minzy because she was interested in rapping. They picked on her because she could rap very well. I stood up for her many times but they wouldn’t stop. I wanted to tell the teachers but Minzy didn’t want me to because she thought it would make the situation worse...one day, they asked me to meet them...I did. They had seen me with you and they wanted me to pull you to a trap...to make fun of you...or something like that and in return they would stop picking on Minzy”

“And you did it...instead of telling me about it!” Bom said very annoyed.

“I’m sorry!”

“I know! But I thought I was your friend, you could have told me...I could have helped or you could have told me your plans, I could have pretended that I was sad and shocked.” Bom said, now she was even angrier. They stood in silence for a while.

Bom sighed. “What’s done is done, we can’t undo it”

“I’m so sorry” Young Bae said for what seems like a 100th time today.

“It’s all right” Bom said and smiled at him. “We shouldn’t live in the past”

Bom gave Youngbae a hug.

“I’m just happy to see my best friend again” Youngbae muttered.

“Me too”

-o-

“Really?!” Bom and Chaerin said at the same as Dara told them her story.

“Jinx! You own me a soda!” Bom yelled and Chaerin glared at her.

“I’ll shut up” she said looking nervous.

There was a knock on their door. It was a maid.

“You father has arrived ladies” she said, bowed and walked out.

The three sisters went down stairs and watched as Hongjun and Jiyong stepped out of the car.

“Girls” Hongjun said smiling at them and they nodded in response.

“Choi Seunghyun” Hongjun said with a smile and they shook hands.

“It has been a while” Seunghyun said as he smiled back.

There was an exchange of greetings and introductions and all of them went back inside.

They sat in the living room together and they were deciding what was going to happen next. Dara, Chaerin, Minzy and Jiyong were sent back to their rooms.

“So when shall the marriage take place?” Seunghyun asked.

“As soon as possible, that’s what I think will be best” Hongjun replied.

“Mr. Choi, father, I have something to say” Bom said as she stood up.

Hongjun gave her the not-now look.

“It is important” Bom threw back at her father.

“Go on” Seunghyun said with a smile.

“I really don’t want to marry right now” Youngbae knew where this was going so he mentally sighed prepared for what was going to happen next.

“But I have a proposal, if we must create a bond between our families, than I suggest that we should let Youngbae decide his bried, there are three of us and I think that my sister Sandara would fit better with Youngbae and not me. I say we should let him decide for himself; I will not be an option because...I want to go study in the US” Bom finished.

Youngbae looked at her surprise. He knew she would somehow get herself out of this engagement but he didn’t know she had decided to leave.

“And besides, I think Youngbae quiet fancies Sandara” Bom said as she sat down.

“Well, I have no objections” Seunghyun said and looked at Youngbae “What do you think son?”

“I-I-I don’t know”

“Well, why don’t you think about it” Seunghyun said and they were both sent back to their rooms. When they were out of ear’s reach Youngbae looked at her.

“Why?” he asked.

She didn’t reply, she didn’t want to reply. If she did he would notice that her voice was unstable and that she is about to break into tears.

Bom walked towards her room but Young Bae didn’t follow her.

He had let her get away from his grasp once again.

-o-

“I’m unsure so, I was wondering if you would go out with me...you know like a date” Jiyong said.

Dara looked at him as if trying to figure out whether she had heard him right.

“O-ok” Dara replied unsure of herself.

“How about tomorrow, I’ll meet you outside at 11ish” he suggested and she nodded and Dara went back to her room.

She walked in to find a gloomy atmosphere.

“What’s going on?” she asked.

“I’m leaving...for America” Bom said.

Dara’s eyes widen. “Seriously?” she asked and Bom just nodded sadly. “But you can’t...if you do than I’ll have to marry Youngbae! I don’t want to...I just got a chance with Jiyong!” Dara yelled.

Chaerin and Bom both looked at her in surprise.

“You can go on a date with him, nothing has been decided yet” Bom said trying to calm her down.

“So...what are you wearing?” Chaerin asked putting her magazine down. Dara could feel Chaerin’s stylist side come out slowly.

“I don’t know, will you help me?”

That was the last straw; Chaerin dragged Dara towards the door and then dragged her out.

“Where are you going?” Bom yelled out.

“Shopping” Chaerin yelled back.

“Have fun” Bom muttered.

She shut the door and sat on her bed. She thought back to the day Youngbae had backstabbed her. It was so sudden. He didn’t give any hints. It was as if he just came up with a plan of “kissing” her on the spot with the piano and making her feel comfortable. She really just wanted to smack Youngbae on the face but she didn’t.