Plan?

Who Knew?

Hello!! Here is chapter 11. enjoy reading it and don't forget to leave your thoughts please!

She was not happy.

She had a bone to pick with Jiyong.

She marched straight towards Jiyong and started to yell at him while jabbing her finger at his chest.

“How could you!? You are the worst! You broke Dara’s heart and here you are enjoying your life!” she started yelling at him.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, I was only being honest and anyway, I like you more” he said grabbing her wrist but she slapped it away.

“Oh please” she said glaring at him.

“Anything for you” he said trying to hold her hand again but she just stepped back.

“Stay away from me...you can forget being my friend and stay away from my sisters as well, I can easily get you fired from your job”

He looked down towards the floor.

“Do you think it’s easy for me? I only like the person who feels nothing for me and there will always be one who seems to like me but I feel nothing for them...it’s hard. I was being honest with her, its better than giving her false hope”

“Look, I know it’s not easy...trust me I do. But, even if you chase after me, you will gain nothing because...I have someone I-I love...who betrayed me and I had a second chance and I blew it. I know that deep down you do feel something for Dara, the way you look at her...you just haven’t realised it yet. She still likes you...you have another chance...don’t blow it.” Bom said and left

Little did she know that Youngbae was listening to her.

Young bae followed her and acted like he didn’t hear what she had just said to Jiyong.

“What?” Bom asked coldly.

“Nothing” he replied happily as if mocking her.

“It’s always something” she said stopping in her tracks and turned to face him.

"I don’t want anything from you...I just happen to go the same way you are” he said and kept on walking.

Bom watched Youngbae as he knocked on her and her sisters’ room.

Dara opened the door for him.

“Hey can I come in?” he asked her like a gentleman.

Dara nodded, unsure of herself.

He stepped in and was in the process of shutting the door when Bom yelled “Hey!” and she got herself in the room before Youngbae could shut it.

“How can I help you?” Dara asked Youngbae sweetly.

“I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me...not like a date or anything” Youngbae asked with his eye smile, which melted Dara’s heart, how could she say no.

Dara agreed and Bom glared at Youngbae as he left.

“Unnie, I’m so sorry, I don’t know what came over me!” Dara said as soon as Youngbae left.

“It’s alright, it’s not like I care”

Wrong she did care.

Dara’s phone vibrated telling her that she had a text message.

To: Dara

From: Youngbae

So, how did she react?

Dara sighed and looked at Bom as if waiting for her to say something.

“What?” Bom asked and Dara just shook her head and looked back down at her phone’s screen and quickly typed a reply and sent it.

To: Youngbae

From: Dara

Nothing.

“So what are you going to do with Youngbae?” Bom asked.

Dara smiled and said “Just hang out”

To: Young Bae

From: Dara

Scratch that, there is a hit of jealousy going on.

Young Bae smiled as he read the text.

He had a plan.

He had lost her once and there was no way he was going to lose her again.

His plan was beginning.