First Meeting...

Who Knew?

Hey everyone, I finally got around to updating the story. Hope you readers will like this chapter. 

Well she thought as she walked towards the car. I guess that there is no stopping  this now. I, Park Bom am going to get married.That is unless something like- “I like you, Bom” interrupted Kwon Jiyoung. That happened Bom finished her thoughts and looked at him, but it was too late even that wasn’t going to help her. He worked for her family. She blushed in embracement as she realised what he had said but she was pulled in the car by her sister Chaerin.

Dara who heard his confession was a little hurt but now it was her turn to get everything off of her chest. She walked towards Jiyoung when Bom got pulled in by Chaerin.

“She does not return my feeling but at least I told her” he said as Dara approached him.

“I admire you for that...I also have something to say...I kind of fell in love with you from the time you started to work for my family” she told him while blushing with embarrassment but before he could say anything Chaerin pulled Dara in the car and Jiyoung stood there too stunned to say anything.

They waited for their parents for a while but they were nowhere to be seen so Chaerin decided to go out and check as her patience was running low. She got out seeing a still very stunned Ji Young. Boys she thought as she walked away.

-o-

Great! Young Bae thought as he walked around his house. She is coming today. His head hurt at the thought of some snobby rich girl whose life would depend on the latest clothes and her finger nails and wouldn’t care less about anything else.

He didn’t really care if he got married or not. It wouldn’t make much difference in his life as this was another one of the things he has to do for his “soon to be” business. He just didn’t want Minzy, his younger sister to be all jealous of his “soon to be” wife. He knew Minzy has this tiny little crush on him.

Minzy who was helping her mother around the house with preparing the guest rooms was not enjoying the thought of Young Bae getting married either.  Why am I doing this? I've got a life too, you know and it is nott, and I mean not to make sure things are perfect for my brother's fiancé. But it doesn't mean that I'll hand over my brother so easily.

Okay, so she had a crush on her brother but that is no big deal. It just means that her brother will never get married, no worries. But she had other problems. She was having dreams about a boy and she felt like she had met him before and that she was going to meet him very soon again.

-Later that Day-

I'm so tired of making sure everything is perfect. It's giving me headache and a bad one to Minzy thought. She lay on her bed in her bedroom. She was about to fall asleep but then one of the maid in her house knocked her door and told her that the “important” people where hear. She pulled herself off of her bed and dragged herself towards the door.

Minzy, Youngbae and their father Choi Seunghyun (Don’t ask me why Top became their father, cause I dunno either) stood as the three daughters walked out of the car and bowed at Seunghyun. He smiled very kindly as the girls and said “You three must be the daughter of my old friend Park Hongjun” (in other words Teddy, once again don’t ask me why).

“Yes we are, please to meet you Mr. Choi” Chaerin said politely.

“Are you by any chance the one who is supposed to marry my son?”

“Oh no, that would be my older sister, Park Bom”

“Nice to meet you sir, I’m Park Bom” Bom said with a bright smile.

“Such nice girls, and you are?” asked Seung Hyun while looking at Dara.

“I’m Park Sandara, pleasure to meet you” Dara replied.

 “I heard from your father, it is sad that they will not be able to come as quickly as we had planned because they had some business to handle” Seunghyun said as they walked inside.

“Yes it is” said Bom as she tried to hide her anger. She was not happy with her father.

“Well, meet my children...this is Youngbae and Minzy”

There was short exchange of greeting and the three girls were invited in and they were shown to their rooms as they would be staying over at the Choi residence as they live on the other side of Seoul.

All of them sat down for dinner and Youngbae thought No, no and once again n- hold that thought...what did she say her name was? Sandara...she is- his thoughts were interrupted when he caught another glimpse of Bom.

Bom looked up at the same time and their eyes met and immediately both of them looked down with the same thought...

...I know him/her from somewhere.